Chapter 2

Fallen Angel

Chapter 2

"What? What? From the sky?! How could I?" Yoseob suddenly asked. He was shocked.

"Ohh.. Please don't ask me .. I don't even know how you fall, there's no airplane passing here.." Junhyung said as an answer to him, but not for Yoseob.

"What? What's airplane?" Yoseob asked, as he looked at Junhyung.

"Huh?! You don't know what even airplane is?! Where are you from actually, everyone here already know airplane is the transportation you could use so you wouldn't spent so long time to go to other places, its flies that's why it called airplane.." Junhyung said making his own answer that maybe even himself won't be able to understood. "Did you understand what am I telling?!" But surprisingly, Yoseob nodded, as he telling him he's understand. "Then tell what's coming in your brain?"

"It's something big, could fly, and it could get us to a place that faraway, so we don't need to spend days, only hours, right?!" Yoseob said, magically understand what Junhyung said.

"Wow..." That's all that Junhyung could mumble because he was amazed cause Yoseob could understand all that he say. "How.. You could understand it?"

"I don't know... It just popped out of my mind.." Yoseob answered.

"O- oh... " Junhyung say, speechless. Kriiiiiinnggg, suddenly Junhyung cellphone ringing, he quickly answer it. "Ah... Hyeong! What? Come back? But- but it just 2 days... Sajangnim says it was a week.. What? Fine! I'll be there tomorrow!" Junhyung say and hang up the phone, annoyed- that what's you can say just when you see his face right.

"What happen?" Yoseob asked, he is a person who is very curious, you know?!

"Aaah.... Nothing... Its not important... I'm going back to Seoul.." Junhyung answer.

"Wait! Wait! What?! Are you gonna leave me alone here?!" Yoseob said, pouting hearing what Junhyung had say. "I don't wanna stay here alone, I still don't know where am I, what's Seoul... Where am I from, I didn't know everyone here, I only know you!".

"Hmm... I didn't mean I will leave you, I just wanna ask you that are you wanna come with me or no?" Junhyung said.

"Of course yes..." Yoseob answered, he smiled again. "Wait... Where's Seoul, and where are we?"

"Ohh... I forgot ... We are at Jeju Island, Korean's famous island, and Seoul is South Korea's capital." Junhyung explained.

"Oh, so it was like that..." Yoseob said.

"Yep... You better sleep now, I bet tomorrow we would go there at morning, don't be late okay." Junhyung say.

"Okay!!!" Yoseob say.

 

 

At Morning, 7 AM...

"Hey... Yoseob, wake up! It's 7 AM already!" Junhyung said, shaking Yoseob body so he could wake up.

"Eh..." Yoseob surprised for about 3 seconds, but then he was confused that Junhyung already using a sweater and a jeans, also the things around him was suddenly looks like empty. "Okay, I'm awake now.. Hey, why are you packing things up?"

"Now take a bath, hurry, we are gonna got back to Seoul 2 hours later!" Junhyung say.

"Ooh.. O- okay.." Yoseob say, as he was rushing to the bathroom, but he don't know where is it. "Eh... Junhyung... Where's the bathroom?"

"It just infront of you..." Junhyung answered, and Yoseob just look what infront of him, the bathroom door was just about 5cm infront of him.

"Ohh, so it's here..." Yoseob mumbling. "Wait! What am I gonna wear?" He asked again.

"Here... I have some old clothes, I hope you could use it." Junhyung said as he giving Yoseob his old clothes.

"Ohh, okay, thanks" Yoseob quickly grabs it and bring it to the bathroom.

About 25 minutes after it, he was come out of bathroom, already using Junhyung's clothes. "Okay... I'm ready now...." He said.

"Okay then let's go!" Junhyung said. As he open the door, there's a van already park there. "To the airport." Junhyung said to the driver, then the driver was just nodded to Junhyung.

"Yoseob, come out now, quickly!" Junhyung said to Yoseob.

"Okay!" Yoseob answer from inside and get out without using any shoes.

"Hey, use shoes, here use mine," He said give his other shoes, that he just take from inside the villa. "It looks a little big for you, but what can we do, this the only size of all my shoes.".

"Okay..." Yoseob say as he wear that shoes, and go inside the van with Junhyung behind him.

"Okay, let's go now" Junhyung said to the driver.

"Okay, sir" the driver answered, as he started the engine and drove them to the airport, about 1 hours after it, they're arrived.

"Thanks, you can go now, here's your pay" Junhyung said to the driver and give him ₩100.000. The driver bow and then drive to leave them. "Okay, Yoseob, let's get in!" Junhyung said as he walking and Yoseob was folowing him from behind.

 

 

"Ummm... Yoseob are you hungry cause we didn't ate dinner and we still had an hour here." Junhyung said to Yoseob as he look at his watch.

"Ahhh... Yeaaaa... I'm hungry, buy me something pleaseeeeee..." Yoseob said as he do the puppy eyes.

"Hmm... How about a ramen?" Junhyung ask as he suddenly saw a mini market infront of him.

"Okay... It's only breakfast though..." Yoseob said as he and Junhyung enter that mini market, and Junhyung give him a cup of ramyeon.

"Wait... How am I going to eat this thing? It looks hard.." Yoseob said innocently.

"Ahh just add the hot water, and wait for some minute, then you can eat it, umm... Here, just let me do it for you." Junhyung answer, and Yoseob handing him his ramyeon. And Junhyung just adding the hot water into his and Yoseob ramyeon. "Here it is... Just wait a little longer," he wink at Yoseob and laugh himself "okay don't take it to your heart I'm just kidding."

"Gumawo." Yoseob said as he take the ramyeon that Junhyung just give to him. 

Junhyung is now looking at his watch, "almost 9 o'clock, we have to eat faster!" Junhyung said in panic as he saw his ramyeon is still a half. "Yoseob eat your ramyeon faster !" Junhyung said as he saw Yoseob only stared at him.

"Where should I throw this?" Yoseob asked to Junhyung as he saw Yoseob's ramyeon cup is empty there's no noodle, not even the soup, his jaw dropped all in his mind is just something like 'wow how could he eat that so fast?'.

"The... There...." Junhyung pointing at the trash can beside Yoseob. And Yoseob innocently just go there and sit beside Junhyung while looking at him with innocent face. Junhyung wasn't even moving at all.

"Hey... Are you okay?!" Yoseob said as he shake his hand infront of Junhyung. "Hey... Junhyung, are you alright?!" But still Junhyung isn't answering or even moving. "Heeyyyyy... What's wrong?!" This time Junhyung already 'awaken' from his though.

"Ahhh... Nothing wrong... It just.... Wow...." Junhyung said answering Yoseob.

"What's wow? I mean what are you talking about?" Yoseob ask.

"Nothing... Just ... You ... How you could eat that fast?!" Junhyung ask.

"I don't know... My talent maybe? Hey didn't u sad we should be faster?!" Yoseob said.

"Ah .. Yea its... 5 MINUTES TO 9! WE SHOULD RUN!" Junhyung said in surprise as he look at his watch, and then he run while pulling Yoseob hand.

"Hey... Hey... Why should we in hurry?" Yoseob said he just don't know what Junhyung mean.

"We should get into the airplane right now!" Junhyung said while run and pulling Yoseob.

"Oh... O- okay..." Yoseob said while just run with Junhyung.

 

 

Skipping the time, now they are already arrived to Incheon Airport. "Aissshhhh... Where's that guy... He said he would pick me up.." Junhyung said, still hold Yoseob hand. He tapping number using his phone again, "Yah! Where are you?! Palli! I already arrive here you know I want you come! NOW! Five seconds if not you have to pay me ₩100000 with no reason! I don't care why! No, I just wanna got back as fast as I could! Palli! What you are alrea- aissshhh why don't you said it... Fine where are you?".

"Here...!" Someone said from behind making Junhyung and Yoseob startled and turns back.

"Yah, Yoon Doojoon you pabbo! Aish, you don't say that you already arrived here!" Junhyung start to nagging.

"Wait... Wait who is that cutie with you? Your new boyfriend? Yaaaaaaahhhh, you such a playboy, only someday there and you found one already?!" Doojoon guy said.

"Yahhh! he isn't !" Junhyung said and smacking Doojoon head. "He just a boy that I found fall... From.. The sky"

"Ahhh... Mworago?! Sky?! Don't making a story Yong Junhyung!" Doojoon said.

"I'm not... " Junhyung said, stuck his tongue to Doojoon.

"Ah, and by the way, cutie," Doojoon said as he turned to Yoseob. "What's your name?"

"Y- yang Yoseob" Yoseob said. "What's yours?"

"I'm Yoon Doojoon, okay now you and Junhyung have to got back to our dorm." Doojoon said as he walked and go to the van. "Ppali, before a fan know we are here" he whispered. And get them up.

"What? A fan? Are you-" Yoseob got shocked of what Doojoon said earlier.

"Yeah... We are an idol... " Junhyung said. "By the way, why should I come back earlier?!"

"We have some concert to do" Doojoon said while driving. "And some festival to do"

"What? But.. Sajangnim says that we have holiday for ..."Junhyung said prostest.

"He cancel it... Because he says it was important so.. Just be quiet okay..." Doojoon says. "I need to focused on the road"

"Fine!" Junhyung said.

 

 

When they already at the dorm, "We're back guys" Doojoon say. As the 3 member who is playing by them selves turn around.

"Who's the cutie with you?" One of them ask, he looks pretty.

"This is Yang Yoseob, I found him falls, and he didn't remember anything, so I just wanna ask you guys, can he stay with us?!" Junhyung ask.

"Yeahh... Of course, Junhyung should have an empty bed in his room.." The pretty guy said.

"Umm... G-gumawo" Yoseob said.

"Ahh yea... I'm Jang Hyunseung by the way, and the Arabian one name is Son Dongwoon, and the one who looks like pabbo name is Lee Kikwang" Hyunseung said.

"Yah! Don't call me pabbo because I'm not that pabbo!" Kikwang said.

"Where's my room?" Yoseob ask to Junhyung.

"Follow me.." Junhyung said as Yoseob follow him. "This is your new room, there's your bed.. Ahh, by the way, you didn’t have any clothes right?! Lets go shopping and buy one okay?!" Junhyung said pointing at a white bed and turn around, Yoseob was just answer him with a small ‘o-okay

And there's Yoseob new life has started

 

To be Continue

 

Here you go the chapter 2 for you all, sorry for late update, i just don't have any idea what to update, hope you all like it kekekekeke sorry if it >w< don't forget to give comment ne kekekekeke~ 

 

BYE YEOM~~