Chapter 3

Fallen Angel

Chapter 3

So, now Yoseob and Junhyung are going to the mall, so they could buy everything Yoseob need. Junhyung start to pick many T-Shirt and jeans, then give it Yoseob. "Try this!" Junhyung said.

"O- okay" Yoseob said as he wakt to pas room. Try all of the t-shirt and jeans, then walk out the pas room, "how's this?"

"Good! I'll buy all of it for you!" Junhyung said, and go to the cashier, and pay for the t-shirts. "There you go, that all are yours now!".

"T- thanks" Yoseob said.

 

“Yoseob, can you stay at our dorm alone later?” Junhyung asked. “Because I’m going to have a lot of schedule later and you know none of us will be in the dorm and..”

“N-no! I don’t want to! You are the only one I know and.. you know what I trusted you okay.. I don’t trust anybody else.. Can’t even anything around me when I’m alone. Please don’t let me stay alone...” Yoseob said.

“Well.. If you said so...” Junhyung then pull Yoseob, “Can you sing?”

“Uh.. I could.. A bit..” Yoseob said.

“Sing..”

“But, I don’t know what to sing... Can you give me a song that I, maybe could sing?” Yoseob said.

“Here.” Junhyung handed Yoseob his phone showing a picture of a song. “This is a song I just made. It called ‘No More’, now sing it from here” he pointed to a part of the song.

“Okay..

Wae tto chajawanni neol tteonabonaen bigeophan nainde

Mun neomeoro deullyeooneun seulpeun ureumsori

Wae tto chajawanni imi chagapge sigeobeorin naege

Neoege nanwo jul ongiga deoneun eomneunde

Ijen aniya ijen aniya nega gidael saram” As Yoseob stopped singing, he look to Junhyung and Junhyung just look at him with suprised look. “My voice is terrible? Don’t hate me please?”

“Oh no .. Yoseob.. You have an amazing voice! You have to come with me!” Junhyung said and he pull Yoseob hand and drive the infront of CUBE Entertainment building.

 

“Sajangnim! I have someone you should meet!” Junhyung said to the CEO of the CUBE Entertainment as they arrived there. “His name is Yoseob and he have an amazing voice. His voice is the one I searched for. He is the one that we should added to the group”

“Okay, well before I added him to the group I have to hear him singing first.” The CEO said. “Yoseob? Can you sing a song to me?”

“umm what song should I sing, sir?” Yoseob asked.

“Just the song u sang earlier, Yoseob” Junhyung said while handing him the paper. “Okay..

Wae tto chajawanni neol tteonabonaen bigeophan nainde

Mun neomeoro deullyeooneun seulpeun ureumsori

Wae tto chajawanni imi chagapge sigeobeorin naege

Neoege nanwo jul ongiga deoneun eomneunde

Ijen aniya ijen aniya nega gidael saram ” And he got almost the same reaction as Junhyung’s reaction.

“That surely an angelic voice...” The CEO said and Yoseob bowing and said ‘thank you’. “Congratulations kid, you are the new member of BEAST!”.

“Now we have to prepare you, because you are a trainee after all.. Who you want to be trained by?” The CEO asked Yoseob.

“Junhyung!” Yoseob said. “I want to be trained by Junhyung”

“Okay then..” The CEO said and now look to Junhyung. “Junhyung, now its your new job, you have to train this kid, understand?!”

“Yes, sajangnim.” Junhyung said.

 

“Welcome to BEAST, Yoseob. Sajangnim said to start training you from now.” Junhyung said as he lead Yoseob to the practice room. “Okay this is our practice room. And what are we going to do here is to practicing dancing. Here follow this dance! This is the easiest one” Junhyung then play and song and dance along to the song, as Yoseob only watch him.

“Can you do the dance?!” Junhyung asked to Yoseob just after he finished dancing.

“I think I can.” Yoseob said as he do the dance just the same as what Junhyung show him before.

“Good...” That’s the only word what Junhyung said after Yoseob dancing.

“Okay this one is the medium one” and Junhyung dance to another song. “Can you do it?” And Yoseob do the dance again. And then Junhyung keep teaching another BEAST’s dance, and the result is Yoseob could do all of it just after he seeing Junhyung do it just like copy machine.

 

“Well, you are already prepare to be a BEAST member. Okay this is the last training. You’re going to debuted as solo singer first to make you know how is it the feeling to be on the stage.” Junhyung said. “Here is the song you are going to sang as a solo there are ‘Look at me now’, ‘Caffeine’, ‘Even Then I’, ‘Just Do As You Always Did’, and ‘You Don’t Know’, Caffeine will be the main song, and the album will be called ‘The First Collage’, now your first homework is to practice all of these songs and the dance too. And you have to know that I will not always be with you on the stage, I will be with you on the back stage or maybe in the crowded”

 

While Yoseob started to practicing for his debut album, from far away...

Zelo(s) POV

Zeus told me to look out for Yoseob but the first thing I have to do is to search for Yoseob. But where is him? It’s hard to find him on the earth, plus his wings are dissappear.

How could I found him ?

End of Zelo(s) POV

 

30 days later

This is the last day Yoseob being a trainee, now he is going to have a debut.

“Don’t be nervous okay?! Just sing as you sang at the training. You are going to sing one song it is “Caffeine”. Don’t forget the dance, and remember I’m supporting you right now, so no need to be scared of the other people.

 

“Okay the next singer is a newly debuted cute boy, who is like a caffeine lets welcome Yoseob!” The MC of the show said as Yoseob nervously step to the stage at first he is to nervous to know what to do, but then, he saw Junhyung and Junhyung just nodded to him as he holding a banner saying ‘You can do it’.

 

Zelo(s) POV

I almost giving up to search for Yoseob, but then I heard a voice that is so familiar, Yoseob’s voice. It’s from the TV that played in the restaurant that I’m in right now. And when I see who’s the owner of the voice, it is Yoseob. I found Yoseob. Now, what I have to do is to meet Yoseob.

He might not remember me. So I maybe should be an idol too I guess..

Zelo(s) POV End

 

Hyuna and Hara on the other hand also arrived at the earth, they are searching for Yoseob too.

“So.. He started to life here as an idol?! Hahaha.. Its surely an easy thing for me, because I just heard there’s one entertainment that want me to be the next idol. And I’m sure its easier to get rid of that angel." Hyuna said.

 


Okay! I'm back after a long time how's this chapter? Is it good?! please comment !

Just be honest okay?! I'm not going to kill you hehehe.. because I know its a failed well its because I just finished this chapter today.