Chapter 1

Fallen Angel

 

Fallen Angel

 

Chapter 1

Far from the earth, there's a white castle, many people know it as the Heaven, that place is full of gods and angels. The king of this place is a god called Zeus. There's a simple rule here to an angel, 'first, all the angel will do what the gods tell them to do. second, the  angel have no duty about the earth. third, the angel will never could go down to the earth.'. And anyone who broke the rule, will kicked out of that castle and to the earth.

There lived an angel called Yoseob, he is a young angel, he had a best friend as one of the god, the youngest god, Zelos.  Zelos is younger than Yoseob. Everyday, Zelos keeps spend sometime for play with Yoseob, even thought the gods are busy with all their duty to protect the earth from the black castle, as known as hell. Zelos is always share about the earth, because you know Yoseob is always curious about something. Yoseob loved Zelos as his own brother, so as Zelos.

One day, when every body are resting, there only Yoseob there. He had been killed by his curiousness. He want to see the earth so bad. And there's a big chance, so he is flying to the earth. Just when he just arrived at the earth he just could mumble "wow..." Earth is just like what Zelos tell him. It was a place for humans, plant, and animal with some of electronic. The earth is so different than the heaven. But, just when he was arrived there, he heard a little girl cry for help from the burning house. "Eomma...! Appa!! Where are you?! I need you !!!! I'm so scared..." The girls scream, as loud as she could but, the parents couldn't hear her.

That girl is in trouble, I should help her, Yoseob think, so quickly he fly there. "It's okay, little girl, I'll protect you, you don't have to be worry, I'm here.." He said as he use his wings to protect that girl. He covered her with his wings. "Now, we just need to walk okay, follow me.." He said again and get the little girl to walk with him.

But without Yoseob knowing, there's someone, who didn't like him, it is Hyuna, she's an angel who don't like Yoseob. "Hahaha... At last... You broke the first and the biggest rule ever, now I can send you out of here!" Hyuna smirked. "I can't wait till Zeus heard about this.... Hahahahaha... You're dead!" And she quickly headed to Zeus place.

After Yoseob saving that little girl, he take a look of earth for a minutes. And then, he quickly fly to the heaven again. He think it was the time where nobody will notice him, but unluckily, Hyuna already tell Zeus about what Yoseob do.

So, just after Yoseob arrived at the heaven, Zeus is already tell all the angel to get around. "I call an Angel named Yoseob, to step forward here".

Oh no... How did he know?, Yoseob think. "Y- yes?!" He being very nerveous, he didn't even realising a female who stood there and she's smirked.

My plan is work correctly as I expect it would be..., Hyuna thought. As Yoseob walked forward and look at Zeus.

"I heard you've gone to earth.." Zeus said. "You're making me feel dissapointed. You're my favorite angel after all."

"I'm sorry... I- I'm just too curious.. I really want to go to earth so badly.." Yoseob said.

"I'm sorry too, rule is a rule, as I say no one broke it, or if you broke it, you'll get the punishment, and unluckily, your punishment is to be kicked out from here, I'm sorry.. As I said you are my favorite angel of all.." Zeus said.

So, when the gods are there then Zeus continue, and Yoseob can't do anything, but he only just face the truth. "Everyone, I'm so sad, yet dissapointed to say this but, this angel had broke the rule, so we'll do the punishment as it says here, kicked out of this place." Everybody could only look at Yoseob. Except for Hyuna who's really want Yoseob kicked out so bad. "So, is there something you want to say?"

"Yes... The first is I'm sorry, and the second is I'm scared, will I meet you again?" Yoseob said. "And the third is, I'll miss you, Zelos"

"Okay, I'll answer your second question.." Zeus said, as Yoseob heard it he quickly look at Zeus. "Yes, you could meet us again, if you still want to meet us as an Angel, you should complete your mission there, and if you want to meet us as a human, it'll take a long time, though".

"Yoseob.." Zelos said as his eyes teary, "I'll miss you, I can't believe this would happen"

"I'll miss you too, Zelos, I'm sorry... It's all my fault because of my curiousity.." Yoseob said, just before he get into the portal. With last tear drop, he get into the portal. So he fall. "AAAAAAAAAA..." He scream, but nobody could save him, he want to use his wings, at first, he could use it, but then I became dissapear, Yoseob don't know what happen next, he is now fainted.

 

 

In other place, the Earth...

A handsome boy is stand infront of a nice garden, full of flower. "This place is awesome!!!!!" He said as he want to take many picture. "These picture looks amazing!" He said after do the first shot, when he want to do the second shot for his photo, he look at there again, there's somekind of unsual thing there, it like there's a hole between clouds, he could saw, something fall from that. It fall just like rain. Of course the guy became curious, so he run to take a look at what's droped there. So he run to the place he think the thing was dropped- in the middle of the garden. He search here and there, until he found a boy who is looking hurt. He could see there's a big wound at his back, two big wound. Of course he is surprised at first, so he bring the boy to his villa near there. Waited until the boy awake.

 

 

Far away, just after Yoseob landed on Earth, at the Heaven....

"Zelos..." Zeus called.

"Yes, Zeus...." Zelos answered as he bowing.

"You are a good friend with Yoseob right?!" Zeus asked, Zelos nodded at the question. "I need to form as a human and take a look at Yoseob. Can you do that for me?!"

"Yes, of course I could." Zelos said and smile.

"Good.." Zeus said. "I'm counting on you, Zelos". He said before he sending Zelos to earth.

 

 

Back to Earth...

Now Yoseob is already awake. "Ugghhh... Where am I?!" He groaning as he saw a beautiful room it all white.

"Oh you awake?" He saw a man was headed to him. So, he just nodded his head. At first, he was scared at the man. "What's your name, cutie?".

"Who... Who are you?!" Yoseob said, surprised at the man, as he want step back.

"Be careful!" The man said as a reflection placed his hand to help Yoseob. "Your back is wounded!". "Now, what's your name, cutie? Where are you from?"

"My- my name is Yoseob... Y- Yang Yoseob... Ugghhh... And I- I don't know where am I from.." Yoseob said. Rubbing his head tried to remember where he from, but he couldn't, now his head is only felt hurt. "My head hurt!!! Who are you?!"

"I'm Junhyung,... Yong Junhyung, you don't remember where you from? So you want to stay here until you remember? Maybe it because you are fell.." The man named Junhyung said.

"Did you said I'm fell? From where?" Yoseob asked again.

"From the sky..." Junhyung said.

 

 

Another place, as seen Yoseob a wake, the Hell.

"Hmm... Good job... Hyuna.." Hades said smirking. Now, Hyuna look so different she didn't have a white innocent wings, she had dark, black wings like bat has. And she didn't use a white dress, now she use black dress. "Now the heaven is losing the best angel they ever had, hahahahaha.."

"Oh... Thank you, Hades.." She said.

"Now I want you two to ruin Yoseob life in Earth! Especially... His love life!" Hades said smirking.

And there's go this story will started.

 

To be continued...