33

imagines

It’s Friday again. Every single Friday since don’t know how long ago you will receive a lunchbox with two strawberry cupcakes in it, and a note will always be attached to the lunchbox. For the first few weeks, you will always throw them away as you were afraid that it might be a prank or something, but after sometime, you kept and ate them, also keeping the lunch boxes and the post it notes along with them. It tasted really good, it was very sweet, and you like it since you have a sweet tooth. What makes it sweeter was the note that was always pasted on the lunchbox. It’ll always says something like, ‘ You’re so beautiful ‘ , ‘ You may not know me, but I’m grateful for you ‘ , ‘ Your presence complete my entire life ‘ But today, there was no cupcakes.

 

Sure enough there’s an lunchbox but inside it was a note that states, ‘ I decided to not be a coward anymore. If you want to know who I am, come up to the rooftop during lunch time. ‘ You were curious, yet afraid at the same time, but you decided to go anyways. After all, it won’t hurt to make another new friend. You went up to the rooftop at lunch, carrying the lunchbox and were surprised to see the school’s flower boy, Lay there. And he’s the only one there. He’s also your crush, well, no girl in the correct mind won’t be crushing on him. His looks, his talents, but most importantly, his personality. You were crushing on him for his personality, and not his looks or talents, unlike others. It was a long time ago when you were new at this school, and you were all alone, as you haven’t make any friends yet, and he came around and talked to you for a while. Even though it was nothing important, but it mattered a lot to you. At the very least making someone feel welcomed at their first day of school was considered to be a warm and kind act by you.

 

You went up to him, and called his name meekly. ‘ You’re here~ Don’t call me Lay, call me Yixing, okays? ‘ He said with a killer smile. ‘ Ooh okay Lay erm I meant Yixing, ‘ you replied. ‘ So now that you’ve met me, what do you think of me? ‘ He asked. What did he just said? So he was the one who had been baking you cupcakes all along? ‘ I decided not to be a coward anymore, and here I am. You look like you’re going to reject me, ‘ he added, as he looked down at the floor. ‘ Aniyo, it’s just.. I can’t believe that.. I like you all along too.. ‘ You replied softly. ‘ I always liked you.. ‘ You added. ‘ So you’re mine right? ‘ He asked. Before you could even answer, he bend down a little and kissed you, taking his hands out of his pockets and slipping them around your waist. You kissed him back, and after the two of you break away, you asked, ‘ Why is it always Friday? ‘ ‘ Because Friday’s the day when I first spoke to you, silly, ‘ he replied, smiling brightly.