14

imagines

 

' Happy first anniversary baby! ' Yixing's voice filled the apartment as he walked inside. Yes, it was your first year together today, but what he didn't know was what you were doing in the washroom. You never knew five minutes of your life could matter so much. ' Where are you y/n? ' Yixing asked. You took the kit and looked at it, it was positive. You quickly threw it away and went out, not knowing what how to break the news to Yixing, and not even knowing what to do next. ' Happy first year together Yixing, ' you said as you walked out of the washroom. ' What were you doing inside there baby? ' He asked as he slipped his arms around your waist, but you just smiled and shook your head. You two had a simple dinner at home and Yixing probably noticed that you're not quite yourself. ' Baby, what's this? ' He asked as you see him holding onto the pregnancy kit that you just threw away. You were having a mental break down and didn't realized that Yixing's gone before your eyes. He came back in a second and kneeled down in front of you. ' y/n, I was planning to do this today, and this baby came at the perfect timing, ' he said as he touched your belly. He then took out a tiny box from his pocket and open it, saying ' Marry me? ' Tears rolled down your cheeks and you nodded, surprised and shocked at this silly boy who planned this, maybe he's not so dense after all. ' Ahh! ' You screamed as Yixing carried you bridal style, saying, ' You're gonna belong to me officially soon ASA! How do you feel Mrs Zhang? ' You hit him lightly on his chest and said, ' Put me down first! What if he or she gets hurt! ' ' Eh? ' Yixing looked at you with a confused look, and so much for thinking he's not that dense. ' Our baby you silly! ' You added. ' Ohh sorry aegi! Don't grow up to be like your dad! ' He replied, making you smiled.