Early mornings

For Infinity

3rd P.O.V

Woohyun dragged his body towards the bathroom, leaving his roommate behind. The smell of fried rice hit his nose the moment he stepped into the hall and his stomach started growling. He yawned and closed the bathroom door behind him, leaving it unlocked for his roommate. He grabbed his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth before taking off his shirt and turning on the water in the shower. He waited a few seconds for the water to turn the right temperature when he heard a door lock behind him. He turned around and smiled.

“Morning~ I was about to lock it. I thought you weren’t gonna wake up” he said as he took of his boxers and stepped into the shower

“I heard you leave..” Sunggyu spoke as he started to brush his teeth. He rinsed quickly and stepped under the shower as well, hugging Woohyun from behind.

“Did you sleep well?” Woohyun smiled softly as he looked over his shoulder

Sunggyu smiled softly and pecked Woohyun’s lips “Of course I did”

“good~” Woohyun reached out to grab the soap but Sunggyu stopped him, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers

“what are you doing..” Woohyun smirked lightly

“nothing..” Sunggyu softly started tracing kisses down Woohyun’s neck

Woohyun smiled as he felt his body heat up from his boyfriends touch “Wasn’t last night enough?”

Sunggyu smirked and turned Woohyun around so he was facing him “Was it?”

--

Dongwoo sat at the kitchen table tapping his feet, waiting for the bathroom to clear out. He had just finished his omelet rice and irritation started to creep up his spine.

“I swear I’m going to break that door down…” he growled

“You shouldn’t get so worked up, you know how Woohyun is” Hoya said as he got up

“I do not care..” Dongwoo hissed as he looked up at him “He’s not a ing girl, he gets no excuses”

“That’s racist..” Hoya nodded and cleaned up his plate

Dongwoo dumped his plate into the sink and ran a hand through his, already, messy hair “I smell like sleep and I want to take a shower….” He sighed

Hoya made his way to the living room as he stretched and yawned “Well you’ll just have to wa--” He blinked as his eyes landed on the back yard. He smirked and looked back at Dongwoo. “You really wanna shower don’t you?” he walked towards the glass slide doors and opened them.

Dongwoo scoffed “I only wish” He still sounded annoyed as he walked towards Hoya who was leaning against the door.

As the fresh warmth of the early morning sun hit his face Hoya waited until Dongwoo was standing next to him “Your wish is my command sir”

Without further ado Hoya lifted Dongwoo over his shoulder and ran outside.

“AACK! YAH! PUT ME DOWN! WHAT ARE YOU DO--”Dongwoo tried to kick himself out of Hoya’s grip but noticed that he was soon kicking plain air as Hoya sent him flying.

He landed into the pool with a loud splash and started swimming back up to the surface franticly. He gasped for air as he looked around not realizing what just happened to him.

“YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ! I WILL ING BURN YOU!” he started screaming as he wiped away soaked strands of hair while he tried to remain floating

“What, you’re the one who desperately wanted to shower, well I gave you a bath instead…more relaxing” Hoya laughed

“I’M GONNA ING PUNCH YOU IN THE TROAT” Dongwoo started swimming back to the edge.

Hoya crouched down while holding onto his stomach. He shook silently as tears of joy ran down his cheeks. He started laughing out loud and lost his balance. He fell back and almost started rolling over the floor.

“What the hell is wrong with you two….” Myungsoo walked into the backyard rubbing his eyes. He blinked a few times as he saw Dongwoo arrive at the edge of the pool and climb out.

Dongwoo hovered over the still laughing Hoya, causing drops of water to land on him. Hoya looked up chuckling and saluted. “Yo~” he continued laughing

Dongwoo’s eye twitched and Hoya immediately stopped laughing as he felt himself get lifted into the air seconds later. Before he could protest, Dongwoo already had jumped into the water with him.

Myungsoo stood at the doorway, his mouth hanging slightly open at the sight in front of him. He narrowed his eyes and blinked a few times…and these people are supposed to be older than me? How do I even endure… he shook his head and turned around to head back in when he bumped into Sungjong.

“ack..” Sungjong stumbled backward a little and looked up “Ah..good morning..” he yawned

Myungsoo chuckled “Good morning sport” he patted Sungjong’s head and passed him.

“What’s all that noise outside..?” Sungjong looked back as Myungsoo disappeared into the kitchen

“Its….Best go see for yourself..” Myungsoo called from the kitchen as he opened the cupboards in search for cereal.

He grabbed a bowl and placed in on the table while he opened the fridge in one swift move. He got the milk out and placed it next to his bowl. He opened a drawer to grab a spoon but his hand stopped midway as he heard a bloodcurdling scream from outside followed by splashing water

“Sungjong..” Myungsoo frowned and ran towards the backyard as he could hear hasty footsteps on the stairs behind him.

He hurried into the backyard, blinking the morning sun out of his eyes once again. He looked towards the pool as his ears filled with laughter and the sound of splashing water. The tense atmosphere that was there earlier had disappeared and Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo were happily playing with each other.

The hasty footsteps Myungsoo heard earlier caught up to him and a hand rested on his shoulder “wha..what…what is…going on..” Sungyeol panted “I heard….someone….scream…” he clutched his free hand on his waist trying to catch his breath.

“The kids are playing” Myungsoo said dryly

“Kids..?” Sungyeol looked up and chuckled “You guys are crazy…” he walked up towards the pool as he kicked of his slippers. He sat down and dipped his feet into the fresh water, watching his friends have fun.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and went back inside. He grabbed the spoon out of the drawer and sat down to eat his cereal.

--

“That was..” Woohyun panted as he leaned against the shower wall

Sunggyu smirked as he grabbed the soap “Here get yourself cleaned, Dongwoo might throw a tantrum again”

Woohyun chuckled and grabbed the soap. He started cleaning himself and washed his hair.

Before long he found his way downstairs as Sunggyu got out of the bathroom. He headed towards the kitchen where Myungsoo was slumped over the table.

“What’s up with you..?” Woohyun asked as he opened the fridge

Myungsoo lifted his head out of his arms and looked at his hyung “I wanna sleep longer..” he yawned

“Then why aren’t you doing that…?” Woohyun frowned as he grabbed some juice and cheese

“Because those idiots outside woke me up…” Myungsoo scrunched his nose “and I have class…”

“Those idiots..?” Woohyun grabbed a baguette and put his cheese on it. He grabbed a glass and poured some juice in while Myungsoo lifted one of his arms and pointed towards the backyard.

It’s only then that Woohyun heard the splashes and sounds of laughter coming from outside. “What are they doing….?” He grabbed his glass and started walking towards the noise.

“By the way…is the bathroom free?” Myungsoo sat up and stretched

“Yep”

Myungsoo got out of his chair and dragged himself up the stairs as Woohyun went outside. He blinked a few times to get used to the sun and rested his eyes on the bunch in the pool. Sungyeol was still sitting on the side, playing with his phone.

“You’re being dangerous” Woohyun said as he walked up to him.

Sungyeol looked up and smiled “Ah goodmornign hyung~ who is?”

Woohyun motioned towards Sungyeols phone with his sandwich as he sipped his juice.

Sungyeol chukled and tugged his phone into his pocket “Sunmi’s sick. She was asking me to come over” to make her rice porridge ‘cause Imo is working late today” he sighed “But I have class, so I’ll go by later

“Did she catch a cold?” Woohyun asked as he walked back and sat down on one of the beach chairs.

Sungyeol turned around to face him as he shook his head “The flu…”

Woohyun nodded and took another bite of his sandwich “How is Imo, I haven’t seen her in ages..”

“She’s good~” Sungyeol nodded “and she knows that… she keeps complaining about ‘how you guys forget her’ and that you never go and say hi more often”

Woohyun blushed a little “I know…we should though, I miss her kimbap…” he chuckled lightly

Sungyeol chuckled and got up “I’m gonna take a shower” he stretched

“Myungsoo just went upstairs though…” Woohyun looked up at the tall boy

“YAH!” a sudden voice shouted from the pool

Both Sungyeol and Woohyun looked towards the pool and spotted Dongwoo swimming towards the edge while Hoya and Sungjong also stopped and looked at their hyung.

“Thank for telling me you got out of the damn shower you ” he puffed and got out of the water.

“Shut up, you don’t even need one anymore” Woohyun said dryly

Dongwoo narrowed his eyes and walked towards Woohyun, leaving a wet trail behind him.

“What are you…don’t you dare…” Woohyun’s eyes narrowed as Dongwoo approached with an evil grin plastered on his face

Woohyun got of the chair, leaving his empty glass on it and backed away “I swear, if you come any closer I will shove a cactus up your ” he hissed

One jump, one leap and a yell. Dongwoo threw himself at Woohyun and Woohyun sprinted towards the living room. Dongwoo followed him, drops of water dancing around him as they dripped out of his hair and his boxers. He was about to catch Woohyun when a firm hand stopped him when he was about to enter the living room.

“Where do you think you’re going with your soaked self?” Sunggyu frowned and looked at him “What the hell were you doing..?”

“Hyung….” Dongwoo whined

Sunngyu shook his head and chuckled “You either dry up first or head upstairs …”

Dongwoo blinked “Hyung! I waited 4 years for that princess to get out of the bathroom and you want me to wait longer?”

“You’ll have to..” Sunggyu answered

“Why..?” but his question got answered as he spotted a tall figure behind Sunggyu walk towards the hall.

“SUNGYEOL I’M GONNA KILL YOU!”

290872prjek2pxqf.gif290872prjek2pxqf.gif
A/N: Dongwoo's on fire
Leave comments~♥ Tell me what you think of my rewriting up to now~(wow two chapters xD)