Getting To Know Leeteuk

A Month of Fall

Sora POV

"They are really good aren't they?" I heard Hwa-young asked near my ear. I was really focused with Super Junior. I realized how talented they are specially in dancing.

But what really caught my attention is how popular Leeteuk really is. He and Eunhyuk can really make the audience laugh on the simple antics they do while dancing.too.

They have been dancing to a medley of Super Junior songs and I can say that most of them are really catchy and easy to follow too. But what really made my mouth gaped open is when they are dancing to their latest single. Hwa-young told me that is the song Bonamana.

All of them are really y and graceful when they are dancing, specially Leeteuk-ssi who's making their fans scream by revealing the well toned chocolate abs that he has. I guess all of them have practiced dancing on that song a thousand times before they got that really coordinated with each other.

One other thing that cought my attention to Leeteuk-ssi is the fact that he has the same dimple as I do. Both of us have a single dimple on our cheeks. Should I think of that as something in common between the two of us?

"How can he be a good dancer, singer and a leader at the same time? You told me that he's the leader of Super Junior, right?" I asked Hwa-young who is sitting beside me,

But I think she didn't hear me because her eyes are more focused to her "Yesung oppa"

"Did you like the performance that we did?" Leeteuk asked me when he approached our seat after the show.

"Yes I did. I really enjoyed the show." I replied to him

"Things really get crazy like that but it’s fun. Isn’t it?"

I was really speechless because now I realized how popular they are as a group specially Leeteuk. I have seen a lot of girls staring at us as we get out of the studio.

"I called oppa up and told me that he's not done yet with work." Hwa-young informed us hanging up her phone.

"I will be the one who's going to bring you home then." Leeteuk suddenly said. "But I think we should grab something to eat first though. I'm hungry."

When we got to the restaurant, everyone was staring and all the girls brought out their cell phones to take pictures of Leeteuk. Some of them even shouted his name.

We talked about a lot of things like the ones that I like and don't like in a person and so as my favorites and asked me questions like how do I find Korea and what do I think about Korean guys.

We were enjoying our time together that we didn't notice that it was getting late until Leeteuk told us that he still have work to do after he drops us off home.

AT THE PARK'S RESIDENCE, WHEN THEY ARRIVED

"Where the two of you have gone to?" Jae-hwa asked Sora and Hwa-young.

He was really worried when his sister and Sora didn't come back to the office. Hwa-young told him that she will be having a cup of coffee with Sora and return afterwards. The assistant that he bumped into informed him that they are with Leeteuk and Yesung.

"We went out with Leeteuk because Hwa-young said you are still busy so Leeteuk-ssi suggested dropping us home." Sora explained to him.

"I waited for you to come..."

"Oppa, we just went out and had a meal with Jung-soo oppa and Yesung then after that they dropped us off here because they still have work to do." Hwa-young cut him off

"Having a meal for almost 4 hours? What kind of food did you have? He asked sarcastically to her sister

"Jae, we thought you won't be able to finish fast and Leeteuk offered a meal and a ride for us."

Jae-hwa slightly calmed down and looked on Sora's face. "Where did Jungsoo take you?" he asked afterwards

"We went to a restaurant and he told me that it has the best Kimchi in Seoul and I must give it a try." Sora answered him

Sora told Jae-hwa the things and the places that Leeteuk took them too. She didn't know why but she feel really good spending her time with Leeteuk and deep in her mind she wants to get to know him better.