The Super Junior Leader

A Month of Fall

Leeteuk POV

Really my dongsaengs don't know how to hold back sometimes. They always find something funny or amusing on almost anything. I don't see anything bad on that though but I don't think it’s wise to say those things when there's someone else.

"Jungsoo oppa." I heard Hwa-young called me. Only the people who are really close to me call me by that name, I'm more popularly called Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior.

"Hwa-young, how are you doing? It’s been a while since I last saw you." then I gave her my charming smile when I noticed she was standing beside someone.

"Who is she?" I asked no one in particular because I can't take my eyes off this girl in front of me.

"Her name is Kang Sora. She was my classmate in college, Jungsoo." I heared Jae-hwa speak "Sora, this is Jungsoo, my cousin and..."

I didn't let him finish what he's saying. I think it will be much better if I introduce myself to her.

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Leeteuk and I'm from Super Junior."

"Hello. My name is Kang Sora. It’s nice to meet you, Leeteuk-ssi."

"Wow!" that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her smile. She is beautiful and she looks really nice too.

"Ah… Jung – … Leeteuk, she's Sora and she was my classmate in college." Jae-hwa repeated. My cousin is really lucky to have met such a beauty like her.

"Eunhyuk, what are you guys doing with Sora-ssi?" I asked

"I was just showing her some of our dance steps, hyung. I'm introducing Super Junior to her." then Eunhyuk grinned.

I was surprised to find out that she doesn't know who Super Junior is. We are really popular in Korea and we also appear in radio and television too.

"Hyung, Hwa-young said it’s her first time here in Korea again, and Jae-hwa hyung invited her to come here for vacation." Yesung told me.

"How long are you going to be here? I asked her while looking at her face.

"I will be here for a month." she answered back.

"Hwa-young and I toured her around Seoul this morning and we are just about to go home when the office called." Jae-hwa suddenly said.

I just remembered that Jae-hwa is with us today. I was planning to spend some time with my cousins because it’s been quite a while since I last saw them. I even went to their office to see him myself.

"Are you planning to go home after you are finished?" I asked Jae-hwa. I just hope he didn't notice that my full attention is not with him.

"Yes but I think it will take a while before I finish though. That’s why I'm going to ask Sora and Hwa-young to head back first."

"Aniyo. You don't have to do that, Jae-hwa. The two of them can stay and watch Music Bank instead while waiting for you." I told my cousin,

The boys and I are going to be in Music Bank today and we’re going to dance Bonamana, the latest single of our new album. I hope Sora will like our performance.

"Yes!" I heard Hwa-young say. "Sora unni, you're going to enjoy watching Music Bank. There are a lot of great performers there."

I know that watching the show is not the main reason why she acted like that. She just want to spend more time with Yesung and I'm also glad because I was able to find a way to get to know Sora more.