Step 1 . Consultation

Pabo Sunbae

So now, here they are. The three of them, Changmin, Yunho, and Key, sitting on a chair at Junsu's Cafe, waiting for Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun to show up. 

"Seiously. Where are they? They're late for almost like.."

"2 hours." Key answered.

"And here comes the devil.."

"Ey yoo what's up??" Junsu ask like nothing happen, well technically, nothing happen.

"Don't you what's up me! You're late for 2 hours man!!" Changmin said to the boss of the cafe.

"Chill dude. I'm the owner, I can come whenever I want."

"Exactly, you're the boss. You can't be late man." Changmin added.

"Jeez, alright sorry sorry. What you said is exactly what ___ said."

Changmin went silent.

"And why are you silent now? ......... No. Don't tell me we're going to talk about her?" Jaejoong getting exited.

"Yes. We are going to talk about her, but can we not talk here?"

"Where do you want to talk?" Junsu ask.

"Like your house?" Key answered. "Alright," Junsu said and throw his car keys. "Joong, please prepare the car. Everyone get into the car, I'll be right back, I have to do something first."

Yunho nod. " Ne hyung. Let's go people! Oh.. and you better be quick or key is going to slap you."

"In the face," Key added. "Yikes! Remind me again why am I with you folks right now?" Junsu ask face palming. 

"Because we're freaking awesome!" they all answered together. "Right~"

"We'll be waiting hyung."

**

"So? What's the problem young man ?" Junsu ask after hanging his coat and put the car keys on the table and sit down on his comfy couch, while the others, well some on the couch and some on the carpet.

"Would you like me to have the honor to tell the story?" Yunho ask, volunteering him self. Key shake his point finger. "Please, let us.."

"So.. um.. hyung... I..." 

"Oh, for the sake of .. whoever that is, just tell him already! Or I will," Key yell, can't hold back his anxiousness.

"Ke--Key you do it!! I can't!!" Changmin said, burying his face on his hand. "Jeez, and just now you were thinking to ask my sister out," Ket 'tsk' him.

"WHAATT??" the trio idiots yell at the same time.

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID! jeez no need to yelled at my fabulous ear."

"DETAILS!!"

"ALRIGHT DAMMIT!! If this is not for my precious little sister, I would have kick and slap the three of you just now."

They just grin like an idiot, wait, they are.

"So... Uhum! Long short version, this mister over here, regret what he had done to my lovely sister. And because of that, he is stuck at his own game. A.K.A .. HE IS IN L-O-V-E WITH MY SISTER!!"

"Finally!!" they shout in unison. "I'm not done yet!"  "Please continue, Sir." 

"He want to ask for some 'How to get my sister heart from square one' " Key said.

"Really Changmin?" Jaejoong ask.  "Just like what he said. Guilty as charged."

"Oh finally, our little brother has grown in to a man," Yoochun said like a satisfied father.

"So? Does any of you going to give me an instruction or something, please ?" 

"Wow, you sound so helpless man," Junsu said.

"Really? Well.. maybe because I AM !" Changmin answered frustrated.

"Alright.. alright.. Let's just take things slow. We need to get her trust back. And as far as I know, her trust is really hard to get," Junsu said.

"No doubt about the hard part."  Key state the obvious part.

"So what should I do?"   "Try to be her friend first. Don't rush things, she will lock her self more if you rush things," 

"Note it. Anything else?"  "One step at a time my friend, we'll figure something more on the way," Yunho said to him and pat his head.

"Oh oh!! I just remember, be sweet and smile a lot to her. She might look cold, but she likes watching and reading romantic comedy stuff, well mostly romantic."

"Alright.. Let's just hope she forgive you first.. From what I heard, she hasn't talk with Eunhee or to me," said Yunho looking down.

"Just like you said Yunho, 'one step at a time'.. Don;t worry dude, we'll help you," Jaejoong said.

" I'll even lend you my cafe if you need it... but not all the time.."

Changmin crack a smile, "Thanks hyung," 

"Let's get you folks home, I need my beauty sleep," Junsu said while pushing them out from his house.

====

I know this is a really really really chapter, but I just really want to update this story... I am sick studying all the time..

I still have a long way to go before my exam period are over... So.. Until next time!

XOXO,

Misyell.