Practicing

Pabo Sunbae

I'm going to make a new couple well it's not to new though... welcome for the EunNo couple ! You know.. it stands for Eunhee and Yunho ? kkk~

Feel free to make your own couple name with Changmin.. 

-------------

It has been 2 days since that dance assignment. You've been practicing everyday after school with him and EunNo couple. But every time you practice, you always forgot that  one question you wanna ask him.

     "I must not forget it this time" you said mumble to your self.

You are on your way to your next class which is Science. Because you keep on facing down you hit someone and then fall to the ground well almost fell. Luckily the one that you hit managed to catch you in time.

     "Omo ! I'm so sorry I was.."

     "Why are you so reckless.. tck tck" that guy said.

     Wait I know that voice. "Chang-Changmin oppa  !" you said facing his face.

     "Yes, next time when you walked please look forward not downward."

You keep on staring at his face. I know I must do something when I meet him. What was it again ? Ahh why am I so forgetful.

     "Are you going to stay in this position or are you going to go to your next class ?"

     "Ah shoot ! Ok see you later oppa !" you forget what you were thinking and head straight to your class.

Ah ! Now I remember !. You turn around to call that guy but unfortunately that guy already went missing.

     "Why is that guy always move quick. Wait. This time maybe I was the one who is slow."

You arrived in your class and take a seat right away. There are still 15 minutes before class start. You decided to listen to your dance music and start memorizing your move.

     "Oh maybe I should write down about that question so I'll remember right away when I meet him later."

**

School keep on going as usual, and finally it's time to go home. But you and those three other dancers went straight to the dance studio to practice. It became a routine to the four of you. You or the others will wait at the school gate until the four of you is complete then went to the studio together.

     "Where is everybody ? It's unusual for me to become first." 

     "It's not." someone answered you from behind.

You jumped a little because of that.  "Could you please not scared me like that."

    "Sorry. I guess it's my nature to scared people." he said faking a scary gesture.

    "Hahaha very funny Changmin-ssi." 

You two keep on waiting for at least 10 minutes.

   "Where in the world is those two people ?? We're gonna be late."

   "Oh look the devils are here." He said pointing at two figure who is running like crazy.

   "Sorry !! Ok no time to talk. Let's go to the bus station." Eunhee said dragging you to the bus station.

   "Geez your the one who late and your the one who pulled me. Yah slow down !" 

**

Finally you arrived at the studio and without any  waiting you changed your clothes and start practicing.

   "Hey ___, don't you have work today ?" Eun asked while doing some stretching.

   "I told Junsu that I have dance assignment so he let me go."

Then the door open revealing the two guys.

   "Ok let's start doing the dance. Could you guys go first ? I'm still tired with that running." Yunho asked.

   "Sure. Let's go Changmin oppa." you said standing up and connected your IPod to the stereo.

You two stand on your position and when the music starts you start dancing. After 3 minutes. The song ended and so is your dance.

   "Your getting good __ !" Eun said giving a high-five sign.

   "Of course I am. Your turn."

While watching their dancing. You unconsciously scratch your hand and saw the writing on your hand.

Oh yes !.  "Emm Changmin-ssi ?" 

   "Neh ? What ?"

   "Junsu asked me, well more like I asked him to take us to the Lotte World. You wanna come ?"

He think for awhile.  "Who else is coming ?"

   "Me, Eun, you, Yunho oppa, Key oppa," 

   "Wait wait. Key ? As in Kim Kibum ??" he said cutting you.

   "Is there any other person called Key beside my big bro ? Why what's wrong ?"

   "You know how he act around me. You sure want me to come ?" 

   "Don't worry he will only take his eyes on me. Since he is a really overprotective brother. So ? Please come !!" you begged him.

He was thinking. And from his gesture you know he is going to say no.

   "You know you still have that one favor right ? So you better come to Lotte with us." 

   "I though you forgot about that. I guess I have no choice. Ok I'll come."

   "Sweet !"

After drinking some water, you stand up and lend your hand to him.

   "Come on let's practice again. We only have 3 weeks left."

   "Yes ma'am !"

---------------------

I think this story is getting boring and boring chapter by chapter.. 

I don't know what's wrong with me.. 

Should I write another story ?

Please if you like this story subscribe and comment. Give me some advice if you have any idea. It will make me more ecxited to write.

Thanks ~