Ice Cream~

Pabo Sunbae

     Sorry for the typo and the amazingly bad English. 

------------------------

"I'm seriously going home if they're not here in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..."

The door open, reveling 2 guys and 1 girl chatting without realizing you there. You send them a glare and you make a sound.

     "Ehem!"

The turned their head.

      "Oh, you're here." Eun said.

      "It's not you're here Eun.. It's supposed to be 'WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU ALL BEEN ?!'

They look at each other.  "Eum... No where. Just.... just... well no need to know. Ok ? Come on let's start dancing."

      "Hmm... Yea right no where" you said following her word.

What should I do about that bet ? Changmin thought. 

     "Thinking hard eh Bro ?" Yunho said from behind.

      "Oh just shut up man. I'm going to win."

**

After the practice, all of you decided to go to the ice cream shop on this amazingly hot day. Your bad mood from them are now gone since ice cream is your secondly favorite snack--well-- for you it's a food.

     "She likes ice cream more than anything. So you better treat her there. Got it ?" Yunho said to Changmin, passing the word from Eun.

     "Hmm, ice cream huh ? No biggy."

After 10 minutes ride on the bus, you guys got off and head to the small ice cream cafe.

     "Oooww ! It's cold stone !! Cool! Let's go ! Come on Eun!" you said while dragging Eun in.

She giggle.  "Alright alrgiht. Geez, those ice cream aren't going to walk away from you, you know."

Those two look from behind. Changmin shake his head.  "Tsk. Look old but a child when it come about ice cream."

     "But you still like her," Yunho mumbled.

     "What ?"     "Nothing."   "You guys hurry!! Geez what a slow poke," you yell from in front of the door.

     "Yes Ma'am !" 

**

As you are picking your flavor, he, Changmin, has been waiting for you to pay. How long is this kid going to pick ? Finally, you move to in front of the cashier, ready to take out your wallet.  "You don't have to pay miss." you look to him. "Excuse me ? No need to pay ?" He nod.

     "Yes miss, that guy over there already pay for you." He said pointing to the guy that is eating his ice cream, you may say, cutely ?

     "Oh, you sure ?" he nod again.  "Oh okay then.. Umm.. thank's"

You walk to him. Look at him with suspicion. him ? Paid for me ? No way...

     "Changmin!" 

     "Hmm ? Yes ?" he turned his head.

You scratch your head.  "Did... Did you pay for my ice cream ?" 

     "Oh ? that ? Not a biggy. Or.. did you don't want me to pay for you ?" he said pouting.

Okay.. That's so weird... Did he just.. pout ?

     "N-no.. no.. Thank you.. And please don;t do that ever again," you said closing your eyes with your hand.

     "Do what ?"

     "That... pouting.. Please don;t.. Damn that was so scary !"

He widen his eyes.  "Yah !! I just paid you ice cream and you said what ? Give your ice cream to me!"

Now it;s your turn to open your eyes widely.  "What ?! No way! You gave it to me! No that's a big No!" you run.

     "Give that to me!"

They watch you two from the waiting line.  

     "Aigoo, look at those two!" Eun yelled like a little kid.

     "Can't wait to see them together huh ?"

     "Sooo can't wait."

-------------------

So, umm, guys or  I meant readers...

I think I'm going to take a long time to upload this story..

Just like I said in the message.. So I hope you understand.

XOXO

Misyell