Welcome Back

Protecting You Always

28 August 2013; HQ Unknown

H Y O M I N'S Point of View

I walked through the corridors of the base that I have affliated with after my depart with the Ims. Doojoon has still stuck around with me throughout all these times and never ever has thought about running away. I have partnered myself up with Super Juniors, a group that Leeteuk has led me to after I suddenly appeared back in the old village.

"Hyo!" Henry called out, the young SJ member ran up to me with a message, "We have sparring together later in the main training room. Donghae hyung wants to see how much you have progressed. Doojoon-ah is allowed to come as well." he told me before running off once more.

I did not even have time to respond to the hyper member as he ran off again to some other room. I have never fully understood the mind that violionist player who is also the sniper of the group. "I should kill off some time." I told myself as I made my way to the chimera room. There I proceeded to Doojoon's pen where he was playing with a soccer ball.

"Hey." Doojoon said while balancing the ball on his head, "You need me?" he asked.

I shook my head, "Lets just go outside of the base for a while? I need some fresh air and I need my big bad wolf to protect me." I before letting him out of the cage. "I want to go into the city for somre refreshing walk through." I said.

"Well if you're going into the city, you might as well need your combat suit. The Moons are still out not to mention those ninja and the Ims." Doojoon reminded before pushing me into the changing room for my combat suit. Its a suit developed by Sungmin that helps enhance strength, endurance, stealth, and speed. I slipped on the tight overalls and light armor that helped protect my vital points in my upper areas. I had the hood pulled down and my bicycle mask put on. It looked like some Assassins Creed mixed Halo kind of look that did not surprise me from Sungmin.

"Better?" I asked after walking out and looking at Doojoon.

Doojoon smirked, "Yes, but keeping the pink hair necessary?" he asked and I only punched him in the arm before walking out of the pen room with him. The combat suit was to be fitted for me as Sungmin customized it and styled it with my very own combat boots. 

"Siwon oppa, I'll be going to the city for a few. Alert me when my match has started?" I asked sweetly to Choi Siwon. He just waved me off while reading a magazine. I rolled my eyes, "And I tried to act sweet to you for once." I mockingly said before walking out of base and into a dense forest not too far from the old village. 

Doojoon carried me and did a gigantic leap that landed in the old village then another leap into a highway and last final leap that landed us in the park. "I got calf muscles now." he winked in a joking way and I rolled my eyes. 

"Sure you do big boy."

He put me down gently on the ground. I started to walk before him as I took in the fresh air and social interaction with some people. "Its nice to be back here ya know?" I told him and sat on the fountain's edge. He took a seat beside me and nodded while we both closed our eyes and inhaled a breath of fresh air.

"Ahh!!" A scream shouted loudly and we both opened our eyes quickly to see a car roaring its way to us. Doojoon pushed me out of the way and I landed on my side while he caught the car and tossed it aside. I put my hood on and took my sword out. It never felt right like Mamoru did, but I dealt with it as it helped protect me more. 

"Are you alright!" Doojoon shouted after running over to me. I nodded and looked around my surroundings to see if anything was off, "There." he growled after seeing three shadow figures approaching. 

"Relax mutt." they spoke while looking directly at us. "We are just here because a source of ours spotted you entering the city." the middle one spoke while holding a sword.

"We just wanted to be sure." the left one spoke. They commanded the larger shadow figure to attack Doojoon, who in which was taken off guard. I gripped my sword and glared daggers at them. "Now, we like to confirm who is under the hood." 

"You wish." I spat at them before bringing my arm up and contacting HQ, "I am being under attack, send back up." I spoke before running at the two people.

"Aw, she must not remember us." The left one said, dodging my attack and kicking me in the back. I stumbled forward, but I regained my footing and did a quick turn with a slash, but the middle one grabbed my sword in mid air. 

"Too bad." he smirked and threw me to the side like a rag doll. "We could of had good memories to remember, maybe like her hand." he taunted.

My eyes went wide, "M-Moons." I stammered while holding my side that was in pain from the throw. "SJ, Donghae! Anyone! Its Moons." I spoke into my communicator, but when I looked at it, it was damaged by the fall.

The Moons were closing on me and I was trembling because my left hand started to freeze up and I could find the energy to try and move it. I was not ready for this, not at all. "D-D-Doojoon..." I stammered.

The Moons were going to shoot me if it weren't for a giant boulders being thrown at them. I turned my head to the side and I saw a small girl with her hands down on the ground by a catapult. "You okay!" she shouted. I gave her a shaky thumbs up before being helped up by a brown haired girl and a doe-eyed girl.

"Did they hurt you?" The brown haired girl ask before traning a shield to protect us from the gun shots. "Its alright now, you're safe." the voice sounded really familiar.

"Yuri!" The doe-eyed girl called.

The Moons growled, "We can't attack now, she has back up. Zico lets go!" they called for the chimera. Doojoon threw the chimera at them before he ran to me. 

"Are you hurt?" He asked me while looking at the two people who helped me.

"I'm fine." I said, standing up and fixing my hand that was twisted awkwardly. "Stupid mechanical hand.." I muttered while walking away from everyone that had came. 

"A little thank you would be nice!" A familiar shout from a Lunatic said. I was going to glare at her, but the wind had to pick up because of the helicopter the SJ boys sent and my hood fell down. 

"...Welcome back.." Yoona whispered while looking at me in the eyes. I did not tell her anything and just grabbed onto the rope ladder that the SJ boys dropped down and Doojoon running down the path they were going.

"Yea...welcome back...'' I thought sadly in my head.


You guys wanted her back, shes back :) Haha I bet the title gave it all away.

Comment and Subscribe!