Caught

Royal Taboo

 

The young police chief wandering around at his own chamber.. His head filled with many thought of 'ifs'.. He doesn't know what he should do..
 
His train of thought broke when his maid announced that the queen come to see him..
 
'Queen?.. Why she come to see me?.. Does she find out about me and Jaejoong?' Questions and worries swirled around in his mind..
 
The queen make here entrance and sit down with graceful movement..
 
Junsu bowed to the queen in front of him.. "What bring your highness to come to my place?.." He asked politely even though all parts of his body is trembling with nervousness.. 
 
Especially under those piercing gaze.. The queen is just like Jaejoong, or it should be the other way around.. They both have this kind of gaze that as if they are looking through your soul.. The big round eyes add to the effect.. And they always has this charisma around them that make you feel like you can't ever win against them..
 
"I see that you are really close to the crown prince.." The queen begin..
 
Junsu bowed again slightly.. "Yes, Your Highness.."
 
"The reason I come here is because I want to know something about the crown prince.. Do you know why the crown prince despise marriage so much.."
 
"My apology.. But I don't know about it your highness.."
 
"Do you know his type of girl he like?.. I know this is just political marriage, but as a mother I want to make sure at least he will like the woman.. And maybe choosing someone he like will help him become more willing about the marriage.."
 
"My apology again your highness.. But I've never talked about that with his highness.."
 
The queen let out a heavy sigh.. "Okay then.. I want your help to talk to the crown prince to accept the marriage more willingly.."
 
"Yes your highness.."
 
"I hate to force do something because he is my son.. But it's time for him to do his duty.. I wish he can throw away his selfishness.. If he still act like this and I have no choice but to arrange his marriage next week and force him to it.."
 
Right now Junsu can see the elegant charismatic queen disappear.. It's just a worried mother over his son..
 
"Yes, Your highness.."
 
"Okay.. Then I should make my way out now.."
 
Junsu bowed again deeply..
 
He let out the breath he was holding since before.. It definitely awkward and nerve wrecking for him even though the queen actually do nothing aside asking about Jaejoong..
 
Maybe it's because he is lying.. He know exactly why Jaejoong despise the marriage idea.. It's all because of him..
 
What Jaejoong's type of girl.. He also know.. He ever asked Jaejoong before..
 
Flashback..
 
"Jaejoong.. Tell me what type of girl you like?.." Junsu asked the crown prince.. They are laying side by side at the flowers bed..
 
"Hmm.." Jaejoong contemplated a little.. "You.."
 
"Ya.. I'm not a girl.." Junsu pouted..
 
"Don't care.. I don't have any type for girls or boys.. I only like you.." Jaejoong turned to face the others with sweet smile..
 
End of flashback
 
Junsu feel warm remembering those words.. The butterflies in his stomach still flying in excitement like how it was when he heard it..
 
But he wish.. He wish he never be with Jaejoong.. He wish the time he knew it's wrong he step away.. But he is still innocent at that time, didn't think about the future.. And now everything is already too deep..
 
-----
 
Jaejoong walk back and forth inside the forbidden chamber.. Junsu supposed to arrive here an hour ago.. But the smaller man didn't appear yet..
 
He began to worry.. What if his lover changed his mind.. They are suppose to meet here and talk about their plan of run away..
 
The door creaked open softly, he immediately throw his gaze toward it.. There finally the man he is waiting for..
 
"Su ah.. Finally you are here.." The crown prince make a beeline to  the younger man who standing before the door.. He pulled the smaller man into tight hug, breathing in relief.. "I thought you backed away and will leave me.."
 
"Sorry.. The queen came to my place.."
 
Jaejoong pulled away from surprise.. But both of his hands still on the smaller man's shoulder.. "What for?.."
 
Junsu look straight into his lover's eyes.. "To ask somethings about you and ask me to help her coax you.."
 
"Oh.." Jaejoong nodded in acknowledgement.. "What she ask about me?.."
 
"Well why you despise marriage and something like that. She think you will tell everything for me.. She also said that if you still like this and there is no way aside of forcing you to marry anyone she choose in one week.."
 
Jaejoong nodded his head..   "Then we should quickly talk about our plan.."
 
Junsu become silent for a while.. "Jae.. You know that I really love you right?.." Junsu didn't continue his talk until he see Jaejoong nodded his head.. "I know you are a reasonable type of person.. So you should hear what I will say until I finish before saying something.."
 
Jaejoong nodded again.. 
 
"Jae.. I really love you.. I do.." Jaejoong can feel something isn't good with the way Junsu talking..
 
"I do want to be with you.. But we can't be selfish.."
 
Jaejoong opened his mouth to speak but shushed by Junsu's finger..
 
"If we run away from the palace.. What will happen to this palace?.. I know you has half-younger brother, but they are still too young, you can't depend on them to rule the palace.. Second don't you think of your father, he is in bad condition now.. Won't you be missing will make him stress and worsen his condition?.."
 
Jaejoong eyes fell.. 
 
"Lastly, how about your mother?.. If the new king your half-brother.. She must step down from his position and lose her power, the worse they could cast her away from the palace.. Me, at least I have my older brother which my family can depend on.. But you are the king and queen's only child Jae.."
 
"Please consider what I just said.. I don't want we feel guilty for the rest of our life, because of our selfish decision.. Please think about it Jae.. For me.. I will accept any decision you will make.." Junsu grab the other's hands with his.. Eyes still boring into the pair of big round eyes in front of him..
 
Jaejoong let go of Junsu's hands and turned his body, one hand covered his face.. He can feel warm hands slowly warped themselves around his waist from behind, head resting on his shoulder.. He leaned his head back and rested it on the other's head..
 
"You are right Su.. I just think about myself.." He heaved a sigh.. He turned his body around so he now facing the smaller man again..  "I'll think more about it before decide what we should do.. But I still don't want to marry another person aside from you.."
 
Junsu smiled.. "Yes I know.." The smaller man leaned in to capture the other's lips in chaste kiss.. "But Jae.. Even if you marry someone else, I know your heart is still mine.. I'm okay with it.." He said, even though he know his heart isn't agree with it..
 
"No.. I'm only yours.. Heart, body and soul.. I promise I'll think of something.."
 
"I believe in you.." Junsu smiled again..
 
"I love you Su.." Jaejoong said leaning in to capture to other's lips again.. His hands move so it can warp around the slender waist..
 
Eyes closed.. Both lips move against each other in languid movement.. Trying to just enjoy the kiss and put everything else at the back of their mind..
 
The smaller man move his hand so he can circle it on the other's neck when he feel the other man began to deepen the kiss..
 
Small moan escaped from his lips when the other onto his upper lips..
 
Both of them too immersed into their kiss to notice that the door being opened by someone outside..
 
"What are you two doing?!" Loud angry voice boomed inside the iously quiet room..
 
Jaejoong and Junsu immediately pulled away from each other.. Eyes widen with shock and fear..
 
They see the queen stand at the door with the guard standing behind her..
 
Her big round eyes glaring at them  in pure anger and shock..
 
"Your highness.."
 
"Ommamama.."
 
Both said together.. Head bowing down..
 
"Answer me!.. What are you two do just now?!.." She asked again, voice echoed loudly thorough the room..
 
Junsu can feel his knees tremble with fear.. Sweat trickling down his body.. He feel like he can collapse anytime now.. Big hand catch his tremblings one.. Hold onto him firm but gently.. The hand is warm and provide him so security.. He casted a glance at the man who hold his hand..
 
He can see fear in those eyes.. But there is also courage there..
 
"Ommamama.. I'm sorry for this.. But we kissed because we love each other.." He said, voice firm..
 
"What are you talking crown prince?!.. Do you know what you are talking about?!.. Let go of his hand!.." The queen yelled in anger.. Her face is red like it was about to explode
 
"Yes I know what I'm talking about.. We love each other.. And no, I won't let go of his hand.." Jaejoong said, voice still firm like before, or even more firm.. There is no trace of fear..
 
Junsu on the other hand just stay quiet with head bowing down..
 
"So this is why you refuse any marriage?!.. Man in love with man is wrong!.. It's disgusting.. It's shameful!.. You are the crown prince!.. You should not fall for this shameful mistake!.. It's a taboo!.."
 
Each words that came out from the queen's mouth are like needles that pierced to Junsu's heart.. And it's hurt more because he know what the queen said are true.. He feel like crying from the pain his heart feel now..
 
"Yes!.. I refuse it because I only want to marry Junsu.. And, No!.. My love for Junsu never will be shameful nor disgusting!.. What we feel for each other is beautiful!.. And I don't even care if people think it's taboo!.." Jaejoong now began to yell at the same volume as the queen too..
 
The queen body tremble from the anger she feel.. "Crown prince.. You lost your mind already!.." The queen said.. "Guard hold him and bring him to his chamber.. Do not let he come out until I say so!.." The queen ordered the guards.. The guards come down to the crown prince who struggle, trying not to let them hold him..
 
"And you.." The queen pointed to Junsu.. "You should be shameful for seducing the crown prince!.. Guard bring him to the dungeon and prisoned him there!.. He need to be punished for his unforgivable sin!.." The queen ordered again..
 
"No!.. Don't you dare do anything to him!.." Jaejoong shouted, his struggle become more frantic.. But Junsu on the other hand just stand still and let the guards hold him..
 
"All of you!.. If what happen here ever come out from this door.. I'll make sure that your family won't ever able to see the next sun light.." The queen hissed in threatening voice before turned and walk away in angry steps, followed by his maids..
 
"No!.. No!.. Junsu!.." Jaejoong struggled, trying to reach out for Junsu who dragged by 2 guards.. Junsu on the other hand just give a weak sad smile to Jaejoong..
 
"No!.." He shouted again when Junsu is out of sigh.. He fall down to the knees.. And let the guard hold him..
 
-----
 
The queen went to her own chamber.. The aura around her is dark and gloomy..
 
"Leave.." She ordered in cold voice.. Immediately all the maids scrambled out in fear..
 
She sat down at her seat like a broken doll.. She put her hand on her head, massaging her dizzy head..
 
Actually the sadness she feel overwhelming the anger.. She never thought that her son is engaged in taboo sin..
 
This morning she heard some maid talking about the crown prince went to the forbidden chamber.. And thus make her curious of what he is doing there.. So she went to see.. But she never expected to see what she just saw..
 
She never imagined it.. She know that her son adore the young lord very much.. But she always think it's because the young lord is the friend her son ever has.. That's why she let them to be always together.. Knowing her son will be happy with it..
 
But she never expect the adoration they have with each other could turn and develop into taboo love..
 
Tears escaped her eyes due the agony she feel thinking about her own son..
 
She should do something..
 
-----
 
 What will they do to his Junsu?..What if his Junsu is in pain right now.
 
Flashes of images of Junsu being tortured playing around in Jaejoong's brain.. He can't bear it anymore..
 
He tried to escape from his own chamber but it didn't work.. The guard always blocked him.. Even his sword has been confiscated and he could do nothing.. He screamed and trashed the things around in anger..
 
"The queen is here.." The maid outside announced..
 
Jaejoong immediately scrambled to stand up..
 
The queen entered the chamber with no expression.. "I already arrange your wedding in next week.. You should do what I say or I'll cast Junsu out from this country.." It's the only thing she said..
 
"No!.. Mother!.. Don't do anything to him!.." He screamed.. But the queen give no response and left the room..
 
He tried to chase the queen.. But the guard held him down..
 
"Su.." He cried..
 
It's all his fault.. It's all his fault.. He repeated inside his mind..