Episode 3

Life In High

At night, I started unpacking my suitcase and I didn't take any interest at B.A.P. I hung my clothes in the closet and put my books and pictures on the desk. In the next morning, I went to class with Minji and I saw those boys.

Himchan: " Annyong MinJi-ssi! "

MinJi: " A-anyong..."

Himchan: " Wae? Why are you being awkward? "

MinJi: " A-ani...I'm fine! "

SooJi: " You guys know each other?? "

MinJi: " NO! "

Himchan: " Yes "

SooJi: " *confused* "

Himchan: " Of course we know each other, she and Young- "

MinJi : " No we don't! SooJi ah, he's lying! "

SooJi: " Is there something you're keeping me from? "

MinJi: " Aniya! I won't dare to...anyways let's go! "

We went to class and left Himchan there. Is she keeping a secret from me? Aniya...we would tell our secrets to each other...but why am I feeling that something's wrong...

*In Class* The teacher wanted to rearrange our seats and luckily MinJi is ordered to sit behind me! But the teacher ordered a tall guy to sit beside me and that was Zelo...I thought that he wasn't that bad so I didn't care. We didn't talk during class and we didn't talk after class too...so it's awkward for the two of us. After class, Himchan asks us if we wanted to eat with them, MinJi looked at me with a nervous look and I just nodded. Yongguk went to order our meals and we sat together in silence, I can sense that MinJi kept texting someone but I can't seem to find out who it is....I was forced to sit together with Zelo so that's when the awkward moment starts. Everyone was silence so Himchan started to talk and I can admit that they are nice but....awkward.