Episode 2

Life In High
The next morning, I wore my school uniform and went downstairs to have breakfast with my family. Mum: "Are you excited?." SooJi: *nods*. Suddenly the doorbell rang, I opened the door and saw MinJi. I quickly grab my bag and said goodbye to my parents.

MinJi: " So who's your roommate? "

SooJi: " ...Lee Jae Eun "

MinJi: " Jjinja? Too bad I'm you're not my roommate T^T. But Jae Eun is a nice girl, don't worry! 

SooJi: *smiles*

MinJi: " Then what about class? Which class are. you in? "

SooJi: "class A14 "

MinJi: " We're in the same class! "

SooJi: " Jjinja? "

MinJi: *nods head happily*

As soon as we arrive at the school, MinJi took me to the teacher's office immediately. Our homeroom teacher is called Mrs Jung and she told MinJi to give me a tour. There are other two buildings which are the rooms for students. The left one is for the girls and the right one is for the boys, it was pretty far apart from each other. We arrived at my room and when I opened the door, I saw a girl lying on her bed reading a book. She quickly put down the book as soon as she saw me.

Girl: " Hi, I'm JaeEun "

SooJi: " Hi, I'm SooJi. I'm the new student! "

JaeEun: " Nice to meet you! You can unpack at night, so don't worry. "

SooJi: " Gamsahamnida! MinJi is giving me a tour, so I'll get going. "

JaeEun: " Sure! "

I walked out of the room and MinJi started giving me a tour. She started out at the garden.There were trees and bushes along the path, there were also tables and benches on each side. If you walk more further, you will see a big field where students play, read, or eat. There's a fountain in the middle of the garden too!We went into the school and it was huge like a castle there are music rooms, sience lab, and classes.The bell rang we went to class. After class, we were about to go for lunch, I heard girls screaming and cheering the name...B.A.P (?) I was curious so I took MinJi with me to take a look. There are six guys and they were tall.

SooJi: " Who are they. "

MinJi: " They are B.A.P and they are the most popular in school, girls are always crazy about them. "

SooJi: " What's so good about them? "

MinJi: *shocked* 

SooJi: *tilts head*

MinJi: " The one with the violet hair is Choi Jun Hong people call him Zelo. He is in the same class with us.

SooJi: " What about the others? "

MinJi: " The middle one with a fierce look is the leader of B.A.P, Bang Yongguk. He is in the other class. Himchan the guy           beside him is the aegyo king and he is in the same class with Yongguk.

SooJi: " Aegyo King?? "

MinJi: *nods head* The guy at the other side of Yongguk is Daehyun. He is really good in singing and so as YoungJae, the one beside him. The one at the opposite side of Zelo is Jongup, he is really good in dancing and practices dancing when he has free time.

SooJi: " There's still nothing special..."

MinJi: *speechless* Let's go!