Sweet Misunderstanding

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend (KYUNA LOVE STORY)

 

 

 

“How is the idea so far?” 

Eunhyuk said and Kyu had blown his greatest smirk.


“Shall I start now…?”

“All the best Maknae…”

Kyuhyun looked again at Yoona who was sitting alone looking at the crowd in one area where the guys are still dancing.

 

“Go now Maknae… don’t waste any more precious time and before anyone would go beside her first…”

And Kyuhyun started to walk to the side of Yoona.

 


“Ehem!”

“Is this seat occupied…?” He asks Yoona while pointing at the seat beside her

 

“Uhm… no it’s not…”

She quickly looks at him but then returns her gaze back on what she’s looking at earlier


“Yoong…”

“Hmm…”

A very short reply from her…


“How is our baby?”

 

“He’s fine Oppa….”

“He…? I didn’t know that Kyuna is a boy…”

He said this time smiling playfully at her. Then a smile slowly curves on Yoona’s face…


“Oppa… how come you will know, you are not present at that time he was born…”

“Oh, mianhae… I really thought she was a girl… kekeke…”

 

“Can I visit our baby sometimes…?”

 

“Yah! Oppa… seriously, you really claim Kyuna to be our baby…? I thought you are just joking around…”

“Mwo! But you claim it also… you said that you will hug our baby every night… and even to feed everyday…”

 

“Yah! You know I was just joking…”

“Well for me you are not…”


“Oppa…” Yoona glares at him

 

“Aish…”

Yoona surrendered and Kyuhyun gave her his famous smirking smile…


“Anyways, don’t you want to dance…? Come on… let’s go with them… It’s your day and you have to enjoy, not just sit there…”

 

“Oppa I’m already tired, I just want to stay here first… “

“Do you want me to carry you then while we dance…?”

 

Yoona just pouts.


“Alright… if you don’t really like…”

 

Then he stands up and slowly began dancing crazily…

 

“Oppa what are you doing?”

Yoona started laughing while watching her best friend dances awkwardly again and this time in front of her.

 

Because you don’t want to accompany me there, that’s why I will just do it here…”
Kyuhyun said while doing his moves

 

“Oppa stop it please…”

Yoona can’t control it anymore; she brings out her alligator laugh this time while holding her stomach

 

“Oppa stop it… it’s embarrassing… alright... Let’s just go there…”

 

And then Kyuhyun stopped right away and grab Yoona’s hand. While going through the dance area, he quickly gives Hyukie a wink signaling him to start the mission…


As they both arrived, the music suddenly halts. And slowly, they can hear the music has turned into a soft, sweet music.

 

“Whoa!”

The girls reacted upon hearing the music while Yoona and Kyuhyun was left silent

 

“Can I have this dance with you…?”

Kyuhyun asks her while looking straight on her eyes and Yoona shyly nodded

He grabs both her hands and placed it on his shoulder while he holds her on the waist. They slowly moved their bodies feeling the melodies of the song.

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 


Though it’s not right but really I was feeling a bit mad with my best friend earlier. I don’t know but I think I’m just jealous seeing him dance with Unnie or because he didn’t ask me to dance in the first place.

Just as I am a bit angry with him, I did become soft after talking to him again... And now, I am standing here with the others and my best friend is just right in front of me, looking straight into my eyes and holding me so tight while we dance.

 

“Gosh! He’s holding me really tight now! “

“Did he just stretch his arms along my back?”

All of a sudden I am feeling shy and it’s not normal for me…


In the middle of our silence, suddenly…

 

“Did I made you upset earlier…?”

“Mianhae…”


I was surprised that Kyu Oppa just brought it out…


“Did I made you jealous…?”


He continues and I was shocked by his next question

 

“Mwo… who’s jealous?”

“Come on Yoong, why don’t you just admit… it’s pretty obvious…”

He whispered to me as we continue to move.


“Did I just saw you glaring at our side while I dance with Donghae Oppa?”

I counter attack his question.


“I did not…”

“You just did! I saw you…”


“I did not glare at you…”

“But I admit I’m jealous… but just slight…”


“See… I know you are…”


“And how about you huh? You won’t admit it still?” 

“Alright… slight also…” I answered him while I bow my head


“See, I know you as well…”


“And because you made me upset earlier, you owe me one oppa, arasso…?”

I glared at him and…


“Do I have any choice my weird best friend?”

I just shook my head in response and flashed a smile on my face. And then I decided to stop any more from talking. I let myself focus on the music while we are still dancing… and same thing with him…

The song has ended, I was about to let go but I was surprised that he hold me even tighter…


“Can we just stay like this for a while?”

He suddenly asked me.

No words came out from my mouth… I can feel this is what I wanted as well… 

This time I rest my head on his chest as I crossed my arms on his back. Now I am able to hear his heartbeat and I can say that it’s really beating so fast…

 

 

 

 


KYUHYUN POV


I can’t believe she did that…

I tried to look at Hyukie. He is still observing us and he’s giving me the weirdest smile ever… I check the others and they are all having their own worlds… Gosh! I can’t control my heartbeat right now and I’m pretty sure she notices it.


“Don’t be awkward Kyu…” I mumble inside

 

Well, It’s just unexpected…

This is the very first time and the nearest kinship she had ever initiated with me. I can’t believe we’re this near… and tight… Although I felt happy from inside, but at the same time I feel like trembling, I can feel some sweats are already coming out from my forehead.

 

“Had she really made that effect on me?”

“Why suddenly I can change everything in just one switch from her…?”

“I can be playful with her most of the time… But this… I’m starting to feel so quiet and shy at this moment…?”

I keep whispering to myself when…


“Are you alright Oppa?”

“Hmm…”

 

“Do you want to go back now…?”

“Hmm…”

 

“I said maybe you want to let go now…”

This time I didn’t answer her but instead I extended more my arms to hold her tighter and with that gesture she already knows my response.

.
I know for sure anytime I can confess to her my feelings… but there are certain things telling me that it’s not yet the right time… There are still circumstances along our way most especially as a celebrity. Furthermore, I don’t wanna ruin the friendship we are just starting to build up.

 

 

After the 2nd song we decided to go back to our seats leaving the others… I don’t know why but I still felt a little shyness after we had finished dancing...

I decided to go to the nearest table to grab some foods for us.  As I am getting the foods, I looked at the girls and my brothers; they are all busy chatting while some are still on the dance floor… I guess everyone is already getting along with each other…

 

Then I shifted my eyes on Yoona’s direction and I just saw Donghae hyung giving Yoona a can of drink and sits beside her.

 

“Aish! Hyung again… I think he’s really eager to win my best friend…” I whispered to myself as I am heading back

 

“Oh, Kyu! Do you want a drink?”


He asks upon seeing me and I sat on the other chair beside Yoona

 

“Thanks hyung… I’ll grab some later…”

Yoona smiled at me. She handed me her bottle and grab the plate I am holding.


“Thanks Oppa… I’m really hungry…”

“Hey, give me some… I got them for us, not only yours…”


She ignores me and just continues eating…

I looked at Donghae hyung and I saw an unexplainable, a very different smile from him as he watches Yoona eating. This is the very first time I saw him like that…

 

“Does he really like her?”

“Is he about to move anytime soon…?”

“What if… what if…”

 

“Gosh! I guess I’m having a big challenge here…”

“My rival is not just a somebody… but indeed a brother to me…”