Swears of Best Friends

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend (KYUNA LOVE STORY)

 

 

 

 

 

"It’s Yoona’s Birthday"

 

 

Early morning at SNSD Dorm…

 

 

“Yoong…”

 

“Uhm… where is she?” Yuri suddenly looks to her side and found an empty bed beside her.

“It’s impossible… she wakes up early?” Yuri in disbelief when she checks the clock it’s only 6: ooam

 

She quickly gets up from her bed and went outside to check her, she went to the bathroom, in the kitchen, living room and Yoona was nowhere to found.

 

“Where did she go?”

 

She checks the rooms of the other girls but there are no signs of her ‘coz all of them are still in their deep sleep.

She went back to the room and found a piece of paper on the table beside her bed.

 

“Unnie I’ll just go outside for a walk. Don’t worry I’ll come back early…”

 

"Aish...this girl..."

 

 

 

Yoona went to her favorite hang-out place, where she can hear birds humming, she can feel the cool wind-breeze, and she can have a perfect rest she can ever have. She went to a public park where she used to go when she was a kid. This is the perfect place for her to have a complete relaxation, away from any stressful moments.

 

Honestly, she goes into this place every time she misses her family. This is the place where they usually go as a whole and spend quality time. Because of so much work as a trainee she has very limited time to talk and be with them recently.

 

She sits in one bench waiting for the sun to rise up.

 

“Today is my special day and I wanted to start it with full positive energy…” she whispers as she looks at the blue sky

She’s busy staring above when suddenly her mobile vibrates indicating she has received a message.

 


It was Kyuhyun...

 

GameKyu Oppa:

“Good morning Yoong! Happy Birthday!!!… I just hope I am the first one to greet you… enjoy your special day and I guess I’ll see you later in the evening…”

 

She smiles upon reading the message.

 

After the dinner in SUJU dorm, they became closer. They usually chat and exchange text messages like greetings every morning and good nights before sleep. They will talk about music 'coz they both love ballads, and most of the time they will talk about games...

She then replied on his message.

 

WeirdoYoong:

“Gomawoyo Oppa… congratulations ‘coz you are the first one to greet me this morning… ^_^ aside from my family who greeted me since yesterday…”

 

GameKyu Oppa:

“Oh, did I wake you up… mianhae if I disturbed your sleep…”

 

WeirdoYoong:

“It’s alright Oppa… actually I’m outside just having some moments on my own…”

 

 

 Then suddenly her phone rings… she answered it.

 

“Where are you? I’ll go there right now…”  Kyu called her this time

“I’m just here at the park… maybe you’re up to something Oppa… don’t worry I’ll be alright here…”

 

“I insist. This is your special day and you don’t want to be alone, I know that for sure”

“Aish Oppa… alright…”

 

 

 

“How come you have read my mind…?” Yoona whispers after they ended up the message

 

Yoona told him where exactly she was then Kyu quickly gets up and get ready within few minutes, hops into his car and drive to Yoona’s place.

 

 

 

 

 

At the park...

 

Yoona was still sitting on the bench and this time the sun has risen up. She was shocked when suddenly someone sits beside her. A guy wearing some black sweatshirt with a hoodie and sunglass approached her.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Yoong it’s me… Kyu…”

 

“Oppa? Why are you wearing like that…? Gosh! You scared me…”

 

“Mianhae, I am used wearing this when I want to go outside alone. It’s hard for us you know, especially when people recognizes you… anyway, you will know better when you start facing people or whom you called the fans”

“I guess I need to be careful and get used to that as well…” She smiles at her

 

 

“And may I know what are you doing here alone?” Kyu suddenly asks

 

“Uhm, here… actually, this is a very special place for me… This is the place where my family usually gathers… my father will cooked for us and then we’ll going to eat here while we are playing. My unnie will buy me ice cream most of the time. I missed them so much.”

 

She cannot control tearing up this time.

 

“I thought she was a strong girl when I look at her from the outside, but now I can see her weakness from inside… I don’t know why but I felt like I wanted to protect her and never let that emptiness conquer her…” He whispers on his mind while Yoona is telling her stories... then,

 

“Yoong, you know what; I have a noona also who loves to prepare foods for me. She loves me very much and even though I didn’t like what she cooked for me, she still insists me to eat ‘coz she doesn’t want me to get weak or get sick.”

“She usually visits me at work when she has time and brings food for me, when she comes next time I will introduce you to her… She’s a funny girl and surely, you will like her… and she will like you also ‘coz you are both same, weird…” He continues

 

“Mwo! Who’s weird?” Yoona suddenly reacts still tears on her eyes

 

“You are…”

 

“To tell you honestly, you are the very first girl whom I know can play starcraft… can eat as much as you can without gaining kilos… will go alone in a park at the earliest time that you want… and most of all you can do anything you want and no one can dare stop you…even I’ve heard you bully your unnies… really weird girl…”

Kyuhyun shook his head while smirking at Yoona

 

“Well that’s me… I have my own way being me…”

“Yeah! I guess so… but still weird…kekeke….”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Hahaha…” and they both started to laugh at each other. This time Yoona’s mood lightens up.

 

“Now, fix yourself and stop crying, arasso. This is your day and I want this to be the happiest day for you..."

"Anyway, Yoong, do you want to go somewhere? I know a place here that you will really love aside from this park…”

 

‘Really? Let’s go then…”

 

They both went to the car and Kyuhyun starts to drive. They went to a special place where the ambience is really quiet and very peaceful. They went to a Church.

There is no mass at the time they had arrived. They were just two of them there kneeling in the front beside each other; eyes closed and started praying and giving thanks.

 

Kyuhyun had finished first… He slowly looks on his side and Yoona was still concentrating. He stares at her for a while and got stunned…

 

“She’s really so pretty… and lovely…and choding… and weird…”

 

He was lost in his own world staring at her when Yoona caught him, she swayed her hands in front of him but no response, she poked his forehead then and…

 

“Hey! What was that for?”

“You are lost… I thought you are drowning with your thoughts already….” She laughs then suddenly became serious.

 

“Oppa, Gomawoyo… thanks for bringing me here…” she puts her head on his shoulder

“Thanks… I didn’t expect we’ll be this close and get along easily and that fast…” she continued

 

Kyuhyun was surprised with Yoona's move and just nodded in response.

 

“Me too… well…” he suddenly raised his hand with his small finger asking for a pinky swear.

 

“Bestfriends…?”

Kyuhyun asks her while her head was still on his shoulder

 

Yoona then responded and closed the gap of their fingers.

 

“Bestfriends…” she gently smiles at him

 

“Let’s go…I’m sure you have lots of things to do now. I hope I can help you this time but unfortunately we have a schedule after lunch…”

Kyuhyun said and they walked side by side while their fingers are still attached to each other

 

“Oppa, can we eat first before I go back to the dorm… I’m really hungry…” she pouts at him

 

They hop into the car and went somewhere to have their breakfast at least. Both of them went outside early that’s why they don’t get a chance to eat first.

After eating they stopped by a bakeshop and Kyuhyun bought a huge chocolate cake for her.

 

Written:

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIRDO YOONG”

 

 

 

They finally head back to the dorm…

 

"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday, happy birthday to you..." he sings to her as they are walking 'til they reached the front door

 

“See you later then…” as he bid goodbye to his best friend

‘Thanks again Oppa…see you!” Yoona smiles back at him

 

 

He also went back straight ‘coz they still have schedule later before they visit the SNSD Dorm in the evening to celebrate Yoona’s birthday.