Yoona's Birthday Celebration

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend (KYUNA LOVE STORY)

 

 

 

 

SNSD DORM

 

“Girls our SUJU Oppas are coming in 1 hour they will help us with our preparations…” Taeyeon said to the girls

“Chincha?” Yoona said excitedly

 

“Whoa! It’s a big birthday celebration for Yoona-yah! That’s unfair… my birthday was just 2 weeks ago…” Sunny said while pouting at the girls

“Sunny-yah… you know we’ve just met Oppas after your birthday right? Since Yoona-yah is next, we got them now to celebrate with us… so cheer up! No room for emotional scenes now…” -Sooyoung

“I know… I’m just kidding… Kekeke…” -Sunny

 

“In fact… I think someone will be excited to see you as well… girls, have you observed how Sungmin Oppa looked at Sunny last time...?” -Tiffany

“Yeah! I saw his eyes sparkling at that time while looking at her…ayiieeee!!!” -Hyoyeon

“Yah! Stop it! And how about the birthday girl and their Maknae at that time who were caught in the room…” Sunny said while laughing and Yoona glare at her

 

“Yah! Unnie, I and Kyu Oppa we’re just playing at that time…” Yoona defending herself


“Uhm… but that’s not what Leeteuk Oppa told us…”

Taeyeon blurted out with a playful smile and Yoona suddenly blushed

 

“Yoona-yah, why are you blushing? Do you like Kyuhyun Oppa?” Yuri this time teasing her

“You two look good together anyways…” -Jessica

 

“Or maybe those flowers that you received came from him… is it?” -Yuri

‘But the initial is H... it cannot be Kyuhyun-oppa...” -Seohyun

“Maybe H stands for Hyun… without the Kyu… Kekeke…” -Sooyoung

 


“Hahaha…”


And they all burst into laughter while Yoona was still blushing.

 


“Oh, gosh! These girls really…” she whispers to herself while she shook her head

 

 


After one hour…

 

 

“Annyeong girls!”

Leeteuk was the first one to greet them.


“Wow! You brought foods as well!!!” Sooyoung quickly ran to them eyes wide-open with what she saw followed by the girls.


“Kamsahamnida Sunbaes!” Taeyeon said and all the girls bow to them.


They put all the foods on the table together with the ones they had cooked. They brought also some drinks for their after celebration.

 

“Where’s the birthday girl?” Wookie asks for Yoona

“She’s still in the room… but she’s coming out anytime soon…”


When Yoona finally went outside…

 

“Happy Birthday Yoong!!!”  All of them greeted her in synchronize


“Kamsahamnida Oppas” she said smiling at them

 


“Is everybody ready now…? I guess we don’t need any more preparations…” Taeyeon asks them and they all nodded

“Come on, let’s go…” she continues

 

The birthday celebration will be held on the rooftop of the building. There is a big swimming pool in the middle, in one corner the tables and chairs are all set-up, there is a grilling area as well and of course the sound system…

They decided to have a pool party for Yoona.

They brought all the foods and the drinks with them. And the guys also brought with them some clothes if ever they decide to swim.

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

 

 

AT THE ROOFTOP

 


“Taeyeon Unnie can we start to eat now, I am really hungry…” Sooyoung suddenly asks.

“Alright! Come on guys, let’s go eat first…” as Taeyeon started

 

And they all went to the table, started giving thanks and ready to munch the foods. Yoona was left standing and trying to look for someone… She’s looking for her best friend but it seems like he’s not there with them.

Suddenly, Donghae went beside Yoona holding 2 plates.


“Hello Yoong! This is for you…”as he hands her one plate of food

“Oh, thanks Oppa…” Yoona smiled

“Uhm, Oppa… where’s….”

“Kyu?”

Donghae already got it and continued what she was about to say…


“He said he needs to go somewhere important first and we don’t really know where exactly it is…but he will come don’t worry…”

“Uhm… Is that it...?” She asks and Donghae just nodded

Then Yoona just continue to eat while talking with Donghae beside her.

 

On the other side, someone was observing the two while having their chit-chats… its Eunhyuk holding his mobile phone and sending message to someone.

“Kyu, where are you now? You have to come as soon as possible or someone will get hold of your Yoong… Kekeke...”

“What are you talking about Hyukie?” Kyu replied him

 

“Looks like Hae are on his moves with Yoona…”

“Yah! Hyukie…Anyway, I’m already near…”


Then Kyuhyun ran all the way and went straight to the rooftop also holding something on his hands. Eunhyuk smiled upon seeing him.

 


“Kyu Oppa!”

Sunny suddenly shouted his name upon seeing him that made Yoona stop talking with the guy beside her and smiled at the guy approaching them.

 

“Annyeong…” He greeted the girls


Yoona quickly get up from her seat, still holding her plate and went to Kyuhyun. Its good thing Donghae was not left alone ‘coz Jessica and Yuri went to their place beside him…

She then suddenly grabs the bag Kyuhyun was holding and let him hold her plate.


“Wow! Oppa… is this for me? Are you late because you bought these first?”

She smiles widely as she opens the bag with 2 gallons of ice cream.

 

“Give one for them and the other one is not for you… Kekeke…” She said smirking at her and Yoona pouts

“Hahaha… I’m just kidding, of course it’s for you… but there’s one condition…”

Yoona’s face lits up but then became curious while still pouting…


“I bet you cannot finish one gallon of ice cream that is why you have to share it with me…”

“Alright then, but I have a condition also…”


“Mwo!”

Kyuhyun reacted

 

“I’m eating and you had disturbed me, that’s why you have to get us some more foods there from the table… I’m still hungry you know… Pali…”

And Yoona go back to her seat again beside Donghae and left Kyuhyun standing in the middle.

 

“Aish… this girl”

Kyuhyun said while scratching the back of his head. He doesn’t have any choice but to follow her choding best friend and just fill the plate he’s holding with the foods. When he’s about to go to her place, he saw Donghae sitting in between Jessica and Yoona. They were talking and laughing then Kyuhyun quickly sat beside Yoona.


“Here are the foods your highness…”

“Very good…”

“Here Oppa… open your mouth…” as Yoona feeds him with the ice cream 

“You also…” As Kyu puts one kimbap on .

 

Everyone was shocked seeing the two...


“I caught lovebirds in here…”

Hyoyeon rolls the video cam smiling playfully without their awareness


“Mwo!”

Both of them said in unison and suddenly blushed.


And the teasing moments has begun. Donghae on the other side was feeling uncomfortable.

 

 


After eating they decided to open the drinks and Eunhyuk started playing random music.

Suddenly Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung grab Yoona to dance with them on the open area near the pool. They started moving their bodies following the rhythm of the music and the guys were all amazed by them.

Kyuhyun went beside Eunhyuk as he plays the music watching the girls as they dance.

 

“Don’t just stare there… go dance with them…” Eunhyuk told him

“I’m shy…”

“Gosh! Kyu… if you don’t want then I’ll go…”


Eunhyuk left him alone and dance with the girls. Suddenly he saw Donghae went to them as well. Followed by Sungmin who’s dragging Sunny and Siwon with Tiffany. He saw Donghae position himself behind Yoona and do his dancing moves.

Donghae was one of the best dancers among them after Eunhyuk.

 

Then after some time, Yoona turned around and saw Donghae dancing behind. She smiled and started moving with him, face to face. Kyuhyun now is in a state of dilemma… he doesn’t really know how to react or what to feel after catching the scene…


Then Eunhyuk called him and gestured him to join them and at last, he went to dance with the rest… Yoona was able to saw Kyuhyun approaching them but this time Yuri caught him and started dancing with him…

What an awkward situation for both best friends…

 

Eunhyuk just shook his head after seeing Kyuhyun awkward face while dancing with Yuri... Yoona was facing the two, Yuri and Kyuhyun that’s why she’s able to see how both of them move. She saw how Yuri dances gracefully holding Kyuhyun on his shoulder while Kyu just go with the flow and dances awkwardly.


“Ouch…” she suddenly blurted out holding her chest

“Are you okay Yoong?” Donghae stopped and looked at her

“I’m just tired… I’ll go back now to my seat…”

“Alright Yoong…”

 

Yoona then decided to go back to her seat… Honestly she’s not tired; she’s just not comfortable with what she’s seeing earlier. She felt somehow jealous seeing her best friend dances with her Unnie. Then after some minutes, Kyuhyun went off the dance floor followed by Eunhyuk who went back to the sound system area as well.

 

“Maknae, why don’t you go beside her now… I think she’s jealous seeing you with Yuri earlier...” Eunhyuk teasing him

“And I bet you’re jealous seeing her with Hae as well… Kekeke…”


“Yah!”

Kyuhyun glare at him

 

“Start moving now… I don’t want you to be left behind…” Eunhyuk said to him

 

“Hyukie…But it’s so early to confess to her… I don’t want her to get shocked and just leave me after knowing my feelings…”

“I wanted to treasure first at least the friendship that we had started… as best friends…”


“Aish Maknae… well it’s yours to decide still… But do you want this night to be memorable for both of you?”

Eunhyuk whispered on him smirking and he just nodded.

 

 

“I have a plan…”