The Surprise Presents

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend (KYUNA LOVE STORY)

 

 

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 


I hurriedly went back to the dorm and go straight to the kitchen at least to hide from my hyungs… I open the fridge and get some drinks, after a while I rest my body behind the door... I smiled remembering my first friendly date with Yoona… I was smiling uncontrollably when…


“Where have you been Maknae? And what’s with that smile huh?”

Hyukie was there sitting and having his coffee while looking directly at me with a playful smile…

 

“Geez! Why I didn’t even saw him…” I mumble to myself then went beside him

“Hyukie…Guess what?”

 

“Hmm… Maknae don’t tell me you’ve gone for a date at this early morning…”

I nodded at him.


“You’re really unbelievable!” Hyung shook his head in disbelief

 

“Actually, I just went outside with Yoona… and we passed by a church…”

“It’s not really a date though… but, the good news is that we are now….”

 

Before I finish my statement hyung cut me…


“Mwo! That fast Maknae??! How did it happen?... On her birthday... I think she really does love you?!!”

Hyung is now overexcited...

 

“Yah! Hyukie, let me at least finish first what I am about to say…”  This time he listen

 

“I was about to tell you that I and Yoona are now best of friends…”

 

“Wae?! Did I hear it right? Best friends…?  I thought you two…”

“Well, it’s a good idea though… at least you have climbed the very 1st step of your ladder… I am very proud of you Maknae…”

 

“Yah! Let me go… I can’t breathe…”  Hyung hug me tight and

 

 


“You two… what are you doing?”Leeteuk hyung heard me scream

“Nothing hyung, just playing with Maknae…” Hyung explained

 

“Anyway, guys our schedule is cancelled for this afternoon so that means you can do whatever you want then… But in 4hours we’ll be going to the girls’ dorm, arasso? I told the others already about it and they agreed…”

“Noted hyung…” I finally answered him smiling when something came up in my mind.

 

I ran to my room and immediately change my clothes. I decided to go to a nearest mall and passed by a Shop. Yoona told me about one of her favorite stuffs that she loves collecting. I wanted to surprise her at least today before her main event.

I drove all the way back to her dorm and stopped by upon reaching their front door. I left a huge box on the floor and pressed the doorbell… Then I quickly hide on the nearest wall…

Sooner, I heard the door opened and the girls screaming calling her... They saw the huge box I left there wherein Yoona’s name on top of it.  When they finally go back inside, I started to walk back and then began dialing her number…

 

“Kyu Oppa…” 

I can still hear the excitement from her voice

 

“Happy birthday!!!”

“Yah! Oppa, this is your 10th time greeting me happy birthday, I felt like I’m getting old this time… additional 10years…”

 

Now i can imagine her pouting so cute...

 

“Hahaha…Don’t worry you are still cute even if you are already old...”

“Yah!”

 

“Anyway, have you received my gift for you? I mean the box…”

“Really? That box is from you? But where are you now? I didn’t saw you…” 

 

“I’m already off back to the dorm; I just drop by to give you that… anyway our schedule is cancelled this afternoon so we can visit you earlier in there and help with the preparations…”

 

 

“Yoona-yah! Pali!… your gift…”

I heard the girls from the background calling her...

 


“You didn’t open the box yet?”

“They are waiting for me to open it; I went outside when I saw you calling. You know what will happen next if ever I stayed with them while talking to you right? Kekeke… never ending teasing as usual…”

 

“Go now and open it… I hope you will love it though… and do take care of it, arasso...”

“Yup! I’ll call you later again... Or I’ll just see you then… and thank you…”

 

She hangs up the phone. I’m feeling so overwhelmed right now. I’m pretty sure she will love it! 

I smiled and started to drive off...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

 

I went back to the girls. They were all giggling and very excited to see what’s inside the huge box that Kyu Oppa gave me. They didn’t know though that the gift was from my best friend Kyu Oppa… And when we open the box…

 

 

 

 

 

“Whoa! Giant Rilakkuma Stuff Toy!!!”

Tiffany unnie said as she gets it out from the box and hugs the stuff toy really tight.

 

“Let me hug it Unnie…” Yuri Unnie trying to get it

“Yoong… you are so lucky… somebody gave you this…” Sooyoung blurted out

“But really I am curious who gave you this special gift…” she continues


I know the teasing moments will start again anytime soon...Finally I get the stuff toy from them... I went inside the room and lock it quickly… I smiled upon remembering their reactions a while ago… Kyu Oppa is really so sweet to give me this. I suddenly grab my phone and started typing a message…

 


WeirdoYoong:

“Oppa, thank you so much! I love it… this is so special…”


GameKyu:

“It’s good to know you love my present… take care of it, arasso?”


WeirdoYoong:

“I will surely take care of it Oppa…I will hug it every night…”


GameKyu:

“Really? So it means you will hug me every night then… Kekeke… Just kidding…”


Weirdo Yoong:

“Yah! Anyway, let’s give it a name Oppa…”


GameKyu:

“How about we put together our names… KYUHYUN and YOONA…

Hmm… how about KYUYOON, YOONKYU or KYUNA…”


WeirdoYoong:

“I think the last name will suit better... Let’s call it KYUNA then…”


GameKyu:

“Yeah! Sounds cool… don’t forget to hug our big baby every night Yoong…”

 

WeirdoYoong:

“Alright Oppa… I will even feed our Baby Kyuna … Hahaha…”

 


In the middle of our conversation suddenly Taeyeon Unnie called me…

I went outside and I was surprised…they were all giggling again showing me another present… And this time from unknown sender... It’s a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear... There was a greeting card on it written:

 

“Happy Birthday Im Yoona”

 


And in the bottom part of the card…

“From a guy who admires you a lot”

 


And an initial:

“H”  with a heart sign.

 


“Mwo! Another admirer!!! Who could be these two mystery guys of Im Yoona?”

Jessica blurted out while everyone is really in surprised mode.

 

“Unnie, I really envy you…” Seohyun said

 

I am totally confused now…

 

 


“Who could it be?”