The Very First Meeting

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend (KYUNA LOVE STORY)

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

 

“Yoona-yah!!! Wake up now, you has to report in the office at exactly 9am”


“Unnie, it’s still early…”


“Im Yoona! You only have 1 hour left to prepare… seriously? Is it still early?”


“Geez! Alright I’ll wake up now unnie…” As I rolled on the bed

 

That was Yuri Unnie, you may think she scolds me at early morning but actually she’s not. That’s how we are ‘coz we share the same room. Roommates at the same time we also share our deep secrets. She is the closest member to me among the girls. I went straight to the bath, wear my comfortable attire and head on my way to SMENT Office. I checked the clock and found out that I’m already late 15 minutes. I ran all the way just to catch up at least a bit of time.


“Geez! I’m dead, manager oppa will be angry with me again…” I whispered while still running.


Just as I opened the room, I saw group of boys were already there. If I’m not mistaken, they are my Sunbae, SUPER JUNIOR.

 

“Annyeong!” I greeted them; bow my head while still catching my breath.


“Oh, Yoona!  Glad you came still… “Manager Oppa smiling, teasing me in front of my Sunbae. Good to know he’s not angry this time.

“Mianhae, Just today Oppa…” I told him while pouting


“Alright, alright… Have a seat then…”

 

As I sat on the chair across the guys, one of them went near me and handed me a glass of water.
“Oh, gomawoyo!”  I said to the guy and smiled at him

 

“Anyway, they are your Super Junior brothers. I called you today to tell you that you are the one chosen to appear on the Music Video of their latest single “U”… and as early as tomorrow you’ll gonna start with your filming, arasso? And don’t be late…”


“Really Oppa? Wow! I can’t believe I will soon appear on a music video…” 


“Yeah, and this will be the start of your career to move up and be known… so be ready… At the same time this is also the launching of their newest member, Kyuhyun. Surely this will really hit the top.”

 

“Ehem!” one guy interrupts my discussion with the manager. I guess he is the leader of the group.


“Oh, I almost forgot. Guys, this is Im Yoona… she is still a trainee here but she will be a part of our upcoming girl group, Girls Generation. You will get to know them sooner…”


“Annyeong Yoona, we are Super Junior…”

 

And one by one the leader introduces the other members to me… They were all cute and very friendly especially the leader, Leeteuk Oppa. Of course I need to call them Oppa ‘coz they are all older than me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

We were in a meeting with our manager and still waiting for the girl who will appear on our upcoming music video. We are waiting for almost 15 minutes for her. I feel very bored right now and honestly, my mind is now filling with just games. I’m thinking of my strategies how I will be able to beat my opponent.


I stood up and went to the corner to grab some water…


And just in time, at last, she came and she came panting… catching her breath. I guess she ran all the way through here. She quickly greets everybody and bows to all of us.


I drank my water and I thought to get her one also. And just as I did… I went to her and gave her the glass of water. She thanked me, earning me a beautiful smile.


I went back to my seat and just listen to the conversation while I’m staring at her. I really don’t know why but she really did catch my attention that leads me to forget what I’m thinking just earlier.


She is so cute… her cheeks are pinkish which matches the color of her lips. She gently wipes the sweat on her forehead and I was mesmerized, she has a very nice forehead. And just as I like girls with a very nice forehead. She pouts from time to time, making me smile while looking at her.


“Hey Kyu! Stop staring at her or we will lose the girl on our video”


Eunhyuk hyung suddenly poke me on the shoulder as he whispers to me.

“I’m not staring at her… geez! Hyung… just mind your own business…”


“Don’t deny it. I just caught you staring and smiling at her…” Eunhyuk hyung again

I just ignored him and then one by one Leeteuk hyung introduced us to her. I manage to give her my precious smile and whisper to myself…


“Im Yoona… one day I will get to know you more…”

 

 


“Okay guys before we part ways, let’s take a picture of you with Yoona as a remembrance of our first meeting.” Manager stated


We went to the center of the room, I am one of the tallest in the group that’s why I stood up with the others at the back and Yoona stood in the center. And as I am walking through them, Eunhyuk hyung suddenly pulled me beside Yoona that made me almost bumped to her.


“Mianhae” I said while standing awkwardly beside her


I can smell her sweet perfume and I found out that she is really tall almost as tall as me. Wow! This girl will surely be one of the famous celebrities in the future. She has everything, I just wonder how her personality is, how will I get along with her…


We finished taking our pictures and she said goodbye to each members…

 

 

 


The next day…

 

Our filming day had started and I am going to meet Yoona again.


On the filming set I found out that she gets along easily with Ryeowook and Leeteuk hyung. They are chatting and laughing all the time, mostly during breaks and even during the set. And I am the one guy observant of my surrounding, especially to her. And while she’s talking with my 2 hyungs, I’m looking at her from afar while sipping my favorite drink. And then I saw her laughing with mouth full-open. I can’t control laughing at her scene and…


“Awk!” I choked while sipping my drink.


“That’s what you got from secretly staring at the girl…” Eunhyuk hyung again


“Don’t worry Kyu, you are not the only one I caught staring at her… Look…”


I shift my gaze to the guy Hyukie was pointing at… and it’s true he was also staring at Yoona. And it’s none other than Donghae hyung.


“Guess you have one big rival with her, huh… may the best man win then…” as he’s teasing me
“Shut up hyung! I don’t like her.”


“You don’t like her but you can’t keep your eyes off her since yesterday and even you can’t control smirking at Hae when I told you he’s also looking at her... now, tell me you don’t like her, Maknae”


“Geez! Hyung…”
“You want me to help you get closer to her? I can be your cupid… who knows she might fall for you with the help of your big bro…”


“Shut up hyung… I’m off now…” and then I walked out from him.

 

The short break had ended and we went back to the filming set again. Hyukie walked to Yoona and I saw him smiling while talking to her and then suddenly he points out to me. I was surprised and then Yoona smiled at me, I don’t know what they are talking about exactly but I just replied her smile as well, an awkward smile.


“Hyukie, you are so dead later…” I whispered on my mind as I glare at him


And then I saw her blushed in the middle of their discussion and even had high-5 and laughing with Hyukie. I am now dead curious with what they are talking about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

 

We are about to do the next set of filming of the music video when suddenly Eunhyuk Oppa approached me. He was asking if it’s true that I will be having my birthday next week. I told him that I will be celebrating my birthday with the girls on the dorm and I invited them as well so that we can get along and they can meet my unnies and Maknae. I ask him if they don’t have a schedule on that day, and he said that he will check with his hyungs, but he is sure he will be free on that day and also their Maknae, Kyuhyun as he points out to the guy. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me as well, but then I saw him glare at Eunhyuk Oppa and that made me a little curious.


“Thanks Yoona-shi… congratulations for now. I believe our music video will be on top because of you…”
I blushed upon his statement.


“Oh, Aniyo… it’s not like that Oppa, it’s all because of our hard works and you are all doing great! I hope our group will sooner be known and became successful just like yours.”


“Of course you will! Now give me a high-5 for the success of both our groups!”
“Oh yes!”
as I gave him a high-5 and laughed with him

 

Soon our filming had ended and we are now fixing our things. Gladly we just made our filming in one of the rooms here in the building and I just need to transfer my things to the practice room on the 3rd floor where the girls are practicing.

 

“You need help in there Yoona-shi?” Leeteuk Oppa asking me


“It’s just a bit heavy oppa; I just need someone to help me carry these to the practice room.”

“Kyu, come here… Our princess needs help; accompany her first before you go to the theater room, arasso?”


Then I heard Leeteuk Oppa calls their Maknae kyuhyun asking him to help me.

“Ne! No worries hyung… I will…” he said, then the guys bid their goodbye and they left the two of us in the room still fixing my things

 

Silence fills the air. As we are walking through the practice room, no one dares to initiate a topic to discuss with and then suddenly…

 

“Kyuhyun-shi…”


“Yoona-shi…”

We both said in unison.

 

“You go first… ladies first…” he said.


“I just want to say congratulations for our successful filming! And congratulations to your 1st launching…” I said smiling at him


“Thanks! Same to you… I hope you can debut sooner and start your music videos as well.”


“I hope so and… I’ll see you on my birthday next week. Eunhyuk Oppa told me you will come with him and meet my unnies and Maknae as well.”


“Ah! Really… yeah! Of course… I’ll see you…” he said smiling awkwardly while scratching the back of his head


“Uhm, Yoona-shi… do you mind if I ask about your age…”


I’m kind of surprised with his question. But of course I told him my exact age.

 

“And that means you have to call me Oppa as well ‘coz I am 2 years older than you…”


“Oh, sure Kyu Oppa… that sounds nice either.”

“And can I just call you YOONG? ‘Coz I think your name YOONA doesn’t really suits you?”


“And why you say so oppa?”

“Yoona is so girlish but based upon your movements, you are a bit of a guy-like that’s why YOONG suits you better…”


I was surprise with what he said and glare at him for telling me that I am a bit of a guy-like person. Gosh! He is the very first guy who told me like that. And that made me decided to play a prank on him…

 

“Are you following my moves Mr. Cho Kyuhyun?”


“Mwo! Me? Following you? Of course not… Geez! Relax Yoong I am just stating the truth… don’t be too harsh on me…”


“Are you sure you are not stalking me?”


“Whoa! There are lots of pretty girls to be stalked on. Why will I follow you?”

 

 

Then…


 “Hahaha… “I suddenly laugh at his expressions and that turned his face to become curious


“I’m just kidding Oppa… you know, you are too defensive. I’m already aware I am like that and you are the very first to tell me personally that I do move like a man .Hahaha…”


“Really I am?… well it’s better to be frank to the person than telling lies…”


“100% Agree!” I told him

 

 

We laugh and just we found out we already reached the room where the girls are practicing…


Kyuhyun Oppa helped me get the things inside the room while the other girls saw us and started smiling and giggling upon looking at the two of us. I showed them my deadliest glare and they stopped with what they are doing. I introduce Kyuhyun Oppa to them, they are all giving me a teasing smile and then I quickly pulled him back to the door to stop the teasing moments but before he goes…

 

“Yoong, I just thought if maybe we exchange contact numbers, you know in case…”


“Uhm, sure Oppa...”

 

 

We exchange numbers and then he head back to his hyungs on the theater room. I went back to the girls and I guess it’s now time for a hot seat with them…