Talk

No promises?

Cheondung's POV

I thought a lot of things last night, and I remembered something, IU has broke one of my conditions...

She escaped from my arms... which means... I have to break one of her conditions... but let me see... which one? She gave me three, and I only have to break one. Oh, and, I'm actually trying to get to sleep here, it's like 11 o'clock now, and I went to bed at 9 I think. But I can't sleep! Many thoughts run through my head, about what happened... about what IU just said to Youngmin, about what noona has adviced me.

" I have to bring her back," I mumbled quietly. After that, I went to sleep instantly. The next morning, noona woke me up.

" Yah! Park Sanghyun! Wake up!" she says.

" Give me five minutes," I grunted.

" If you won't wake up, it looks like you gave up on IU," she fished me out. And that, made me instantly woke up from bed and went straightly to the bathroom.

After I got dressed, I went donwstairs for breakfast. And I already saw noona in her school uniform too while she's looking through some letters.

" Look, we have some letters from umma nad appa from overseas, they say they won't be back until next two months," she informed me.

" Yeah, yeah, whatever," I waved my hand lazily.

" Don't be like that, anyways, eat your breakfast, and then, we can walk IU to school together," she planned. I just nodded lazily and ate my breakfast. After that, we went next door to IU's house to pick her up.

But when we knocked on the door, her father came out saying there's already a young man picked her up for school earlier. And so I asked him what did he looked like, he said he had chin length blonde hair, plus he also said this...

" Not my choice of an in-law," he muttered. And that made me happy for a while. We said our thanks andleft. On the way to school, we saw Mir standing on the fountaintrying to tracking someone. After that, he saw us both and said something to Byunghee. After that, he ran to me, I tried to avoid him but ended up in a big bear hug.

" Hyung! Where have you've been??? Usually, you go to schoolwith IU noona, but I did saw her, but she's not with you!" said Mir.

" Oh really? That is not like her at all, that's why I'm going to talk to her for a bit during free period, but one thing... could you please...," I pulled him closer so I can whisper at him.

" Keep Youngmin and Kwangmin busy so I can have her privately?" I whispered in his ear.

" You got it," he agreed.

" Sanghyun, what are you planning?" noona started to suspect something.

" Oh, nothing...-Oh look! There's Kwon Jiyong! Go to him, now!" I pushed her the guy that noona and him liked each other. After that, I ran in to school and went to homeroom. There, I found IU sitting alone smiling for no reason.

" Yah, why didn't you wait for me at home earlier?" I asked her as I walked to her.

" We can't always go to school together you know," she snapped. I just rolled my eyes and looked at her again.

" Okay, listen, we need to talk. Meet me at the back of the school library, bring NO ONE along," I told her.

" But I have other plans with Y- o-okay, I'll meet you there," she said. After that, class started. And since IU is sitting in front of me, I can just look at her for the rest of the class. I'm trying to make her feel unsafe so she can be helpless again. After two periods, it was finally free period. Without harm, I grabbed IU's arm, and dragged her to the library.

' I hope Mir follow me of what I said,' I thought. After we both arrived at the library, we went straight to the back.

" Okay, what is it you want to talk about?" she asked me.

" It's nothing realy important actually-," " Look, Cheondung, not to burst your bubble or anything, but I already went with someone to the dance, so... sorry?," she said.

" I know that, but that's not it," I said to her. And she looked kind of shcoked.

" Wait- you're not here to talk about the dance?" she asked.

" Nope, I got something else better," I came closer to her and pinned her on the bookshelf.

" Yah! Remember our condition? You can't do that!" she said quietly.

" Yeah, I know that, but you broke one of my conditions, so it's probably unacceptable," I said.

" But... what did I do?" she said. Well, she's still as clueless as ever. I came closer to her until my mouth is closer with her ear.

" You escaped from my arms," I whispered in her ear. After that, I let her go, and leaving the library without her. Yup, I left her clueless, don't know what actually is happening.

IU's POV

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

He knows. He knows that me and Youngmin are going to the dance. And now, he's hunting me down like a rabbit. After he left me alone in the library , I stayed there wondering what exactly is happening. I mean, last night, he won't even talk to me about what's happening. But today, he finally can talk about his problem. I became worried for some reason. I just left the library trying to find him.

But instead, I found his noona standing in front of me.

" We need to talk," she said to me. I just nodded profusely and followed her to the school porch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter... I know. Don't remind me. So, when I wrote this chapter, I was listening to Lloyd's . CLEAN VERSION OKAY?! Because the way I see it, the song fits Dungie's problem so well. So! That's where I got inspired by this. And this talk isn't over yet.

-Evrlotte