Chapter 3 - Memo of Agreement

Sun Love

YG's POV 

-flashback- 
"Sajangnim, we've been following the kid, and for the 3 months that they've been together, he was only faithful during the first month." JongKook my trusted security head said. "He has been partying here and there" he added. 

I stared at the pictures placed in front of me. "Where is he right now?"I asked taking hold of the pictures and looking at it one by one. "Hongkong. with another girl."Jong Kook said showing me another photo of a guy with a skinny girl in a pool. 

"And Little Miss?" I asked staring at the photo shown to me. "Little Miss is in Manila Sajangnim. She just arrived from Malaysia. They did a photoshoot there for the oil company they just acquired." Jong Kook showed me a picture of 2 girls pulling their luggage getting out of the airport. 

"What's our next move Sajangnim?" Jong Kook asked while I scanned through the photos again. "Taecyon and Ji Suk can handle things there already.  It's too early to react on something. She's not affected why should we be. I need you here." I raised my head and saw Jong Kook giving me a shock look. I signaled him to leave as I got my mobile phone on top of my desk. 

"Yoboseo?" the voice from the other side greeted. "Pack up, you're going to Manila this afternoon." I told him as I scanned through the pictures again. "Wae? What happened?" the voice sounded panicked. 

"Ani. Just check on her, but be discreet about it only you, me and Bom knows you're going there." I said in a calm voice. "Arasso" the voice said and then hung up. Sigh.  I would gladly go there myself but I promised I wouldn't intervene. 

It was 7 years ago when he thought he lost his whole world. "I wanna study and work abroad." the girl said. "Unnie is now in Sydney I wanna go there too." she stared at me with those fierce eyes. 

"Wae? You can do it here. We can fix things so that you won't have to go there." I said trying to compose myself. I know getting mad will only worsen things. "Ani. I don't want anything be compromised because of me. I have decided what I want. " she looked at me, all composed. 

"But why work abroad, you can go back after your degree." I bargained. "Ani. I don't want to use my name to go to the top. Even if I don't use it people here would still think that way." I sighed I know I have lost the deal.  I still don't know how she does it, but she has this authority that sinks in you when she's decided.   

"Are you doing this because of..." I tried to continue but she stopped me from what I was about to say. "Yes and No.  We all have dreams, and I know that we can't reach it if we go through this now.  We will end up hating each other if we do." she said pulling out 2 papers out from her bag. 

She handed me one "Letter of Agreement" the memo said. "What is this?" I asked looking startled. She has planned this thoroughly. "It's an agreement that only 4 people will know about this plan. Once I leave, you are not to intervene in any of my cases. I will live a normal life wherever I go.  Unnie already signed hers, Maknae signed his, and now it's yours and mine that's left." she explained further the details of the contract. 

I'm the President and yet I feel like I'm being overthrown by a 16 years old girl. I looked at her again and I saw it in her eyes, the pain that she is going through can be seen through it and yet, her eyes also tells you that this is my only choice. 

-end of flashback- 


My short flashback snapped when I received a text message."OTW" it said.  I grabbed my intercom phone "Tell everyone Little Miss is on the way, Make sure everything goes according to what we planned." I ordered. 

"Yes sir." my secretary replied.  I hope this works, I pulled almost all my resources for this photoshoot to happen. I just hope our plan goes smoothly