Honesty

A Confession

It seemed like everything that happened was a dream. Is was too good to be reality wasn't it? Nothing good ever happens to me so last night had to be a dream. Him Chan didn't come to comfort me last night. He didn't confess that he liked guys. He didn't stay with me during the night holding me close. And he definitely didn't say that he loved me. Right? This couldn't have happened.

"Young Jae ah~"

I heard the raspy voice whisper into my ear. Oh my God, last night really happened. I thought as the body next to me tightened their hold on my waist. I tried to move away but the older wouldn't have it.

"Babe,"

I could feel my cheeks go hot at the way he just addressed me. The beating of my heart became unbalanced and I could hear the soft breathes that left my mouth as I tried to register what he had just said.

"Are you okay?"

I couldn't answer. I was still in shock. So what he said was true. Now we were a couple? Right? I mean non-couples wouldn't cuddle or call each other pet names right? Oh my God, we're a couple. This was way too much. Things were moving way too fast.

"What's wrong?" he grabbed my hands and I could feel him pressed his soft lips against it.

I tugged my hands away.

With that, he turned me over so my back was on the soft mattress. His head hovered over mine and I kept my eyes shut. Suddenly I could feel his soft breathes getting closer and closer and before I knew it he began to press feather kisses all over my face and neck. I held my hands together up to my chest.

"W-what are you doing?" I finally let out.

He finally stopped with a final quick kiss to my lips. "I'm waking up my boyfriend, why is there a problem with my technique?" he tried to grab my hands but I held them tightly against me. "Is there something wrong?"

I sighed. "I'm afraid that if I open my eyes, everything that happened would just be a dream. And I don't want it to be."

He placed his hands on my face, "Open your eyes, you won't regret it." I finally listened to his actions and slowly opened my eyes to be welcomed by his wide smile. "You see, I'm here. And I always will be."

"KIM HIM CHAN!"

My bed room door busted open as Dae Hyun barged in angrily. He pulled Him Chan off of me and slammed him onto the floor.

"What the do you think you're doing?!" He glared down to the second oldest, but suddenly his eyes moved to me. "You !" he reached for me but Him Chan was fast enough to hold him back. "You ing did this! Are you trying to tear this band apart?! Are you trying to everything up?!" he kicked his feet.

"Dae Hyun!" Him Chan threw him to the wall. "How dare you? Show respect, I am still older!"

"Respect?" he glared up at him and smirked. "What gives you the right to have respect from me? You're nothing but a and fags don't deserve respect, they deserve to rot in hell."

Him Chan stomped to Dae Hyun and slapped him, making him jerk his head to the side and holding his face. Him Chan knelt down and pulled the younger up by his collar and gritted his teeth.

"You're two are scum. You will never be happy." Dae Hyun breathed out.

Him Chan raised his fist but suddenly Yong Guk appeared in the doorway and grabbed it before he could throw the punch.

"Get up and get out," the oldest glared down to Dae Hyun who didn't hesitate at the leaders command and hurriedly got up from to feet and left.

"That boy never learns does he," Him Chan smirked, trying to make everything okay.

"What Him Chan are you and Young Jae a couple now?" Yong Guk raised his eyebrow.

"Yes." he looked up at the leader. "So you can't make fun of him anymore because he's with me. I won't tolerate it Yong Guk. Aren't we family? Aren't we supposed to love each other and not judge? Yong Guk I can't believe you let them get away with hurting Young Jae and I most certainly cannot believe that you joined in with them. What kind of leader are you? You've obviously forgotten what 'Do what you like, love what you do means, and yet it's tattooed on your back. Love Young Jae no matter what, he's a part of the team."

I cheered in my head because I knew that Yong Guk always listened to Him Chan and could never talk him out of anything. It was weird because no one, and I mean NO ONE, had that much control over Yong Guk. It was only Him Chan. Maybe it was because they met first and were together first, meaning they had a closer relationship. But still something about Him Chan and Yong Guk hyungs relationship didn't sit with me, especially at that moment when all Yong guk did was nod.

"You're right," he sighed. "Just give me time to think." with that he left.


After that whole thing with Yong Guk he became more 'normal', so did the others. With the exception of Dae Hyun.

The others finally talked to me normally and stopped their teasing. They included me in group activities and no longer looked at me with disgust. But still things didn't feel right without Dae Hyun. He was, afterall, my best friend. We were there for each other ever since the beginning but now...

"Young Jae ah~" Him Chan cooed into my ear, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I looked at him and smiled.

"I want a kiss," he puckered his lips but I pushed his face away.

"Did you forget where we are?" I asked.

Finally we both turned our heads to see the other members awkwardly eating their meals in front of us. Jong Up and Jun Hong had their heads lowered to their bowls, Yong Guk was looking off to the side but trying to spy on us at the corner of his eyes, and Dae Hyun just stared at us blankly with a scowl on his face.

"This is all so -"

Yong Guk kicked Dae Hyun's chair making him shut up.

I smiled to myself and looked at Bang to thank him but his eyes were no longer on me. I followed his gaze to Him Chan who was also smiling and nodding his head. I turned my gaze back to Yong Guk who looked away again and smiled.


After dinner we all helped clear up the kitchen and waited out turns to use the shower. I sat on the couch, lazily flipping through channels when Him Chan plopped next to me.

"Young Jae ah~ take a shower with me." Him Chan smiled widely.

"Jesus Christ Him Chan. Really?" Yong Guk face palmed himself. "Stop being so god damn and just take your shower!" he walked out of his room fully clothed and ready for bed, trying to dry his hair.

"W-what are you talking about? I'm just trying to save water!" Him Chan stuttered.

"Yeah sure, you're just a saint aren't you?" Yong Guk smirked. "Now, get" he pointed his thumb to the bathroom door.

I smiled to myself as Him Chan stopped his feet to the bathroom. I finally laughed out loud as I heard the slamming the door when he finally got inside. I wiped the tears from my eyes to see Yong Guk glaring at me.

"Is something wrong hyung?" I blinked at him. He walked closer to me and rested his hands on either side of my body. "H-hyung."

"Don't be so happy Young Jae. The only reason why I'm nicer to you now is because Him Chan is around. I still hate you and I still think you're a sissy." he smirked. 

"But Him Chan hyung-" I muttered.

He slammed his hands down making me jump with fear. "I only said yes to him because he's my best friend and I actually accept him. Plus I hate his nagging. If I could, I would slap tape on his mouth, but sadly that mouth does have good use." he smiled.

"W-what are you talking about?" I shivered. "Why can you accept him and not me? What's the difference?" I bravely looked up into his eyes.

He lowered his head and whispered into my ear. "I can't accept you because he loves you. Him Chan belongs to me and if I hurt you in front of him he will be hurt."

"W-what? You're g-g-"

"Don't say that," he stood up and glared at me. "I'm not like that, only for Him Chan. He's the only one. But you see," he smirked. "That's why I don't like you."

I gulped.

"Because even though all I see is him, the only person he sees is you. He would never love me, especially after what I did to him." he looked away.

"W-what did you do?"

Yong Guk shot his eyes back up to me and just as he was about to open his mouth-

"I'm finished!" Him Chan cheered, running out of the bathroom with his white towel wrapped around his small waist loosely. His hair was plastered on his forehead and droplets of water ran down his silky white body. "I tried to shower as fast as I could so that-" he paused and looked at us. "Did I interrupt something?" he asked with a smile.

Unexpectedly, Yong Guk walked to me and patted my head gently, "Nope," he laughed. Him Chan raised his eyebrow for a minute, shrugged and walked away into his bedroom.

But that gentle pat turned into a tightened grip, making me shut my eyes from the pain. "H-hyung!" He threw my head against the couch and I shot my eyes up to him.

"You want to know what I did?" he laughed. "You'll find out soon enough."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry everyone!!! Please don't hate me for this!!!!! >.<