Planning for a Trip.

Eunhyuk, The Last Man Standing

 

Something is definitely wrong. I wonder what happened, and why isn't Si-won here to comfort him? Aish! that jerk!

EH: Dong-hae, what's up? What you want to talk about?

DH: Hyukkie, you're my best friend right?

EH: Yeah, why?

DH: Promise me, that you'll protect me forever, and won't leave my side forever.

EH: Dong-hae...

DH: Please! Promise me hyukkie!

EH: Dong-hae, I already promised that to myself ever since we met. I'll always be here for you. I won't leave, I promise.

DH: Great! Thanks hyukkie!

 

Dong-hae hugged me tight. A lost child, who haven't seen his mother for a long time.

EH: So, that's your problem?

DH: Si-won broke up with me.

EH:  What!?

DH: He loves another guy. He replaced me!

EH: Who!?

DH: I don't know. Hyukkie, please help me.

EH: Help on what?

DH: Help me forget Si-won. Help me forget the memories me and Si-won made. It hurts...

EH: Fine. I'll help you how to forget. Let's go!

DH: Where?

EH: To have some fun!

 

It was the first time I saw Dong-hae like that. I didn't know that he loves Si-won that much.

The night passed, and morning came. It may not be the best night, but we had a good time. I think it was the best gift ever.

Then Dong-hae have to go home...

 

DH: Hyukkie, let's go home. It's already morning and we might have schedules later.

EH: Oh! Yeah, sure Dong-hae. I forgot about that >_

DH: It's alright. Haha. By the way, I had a fun night. Thanks Hyukkie ☺ You're like a brother to me. Bye!

EH: Bye...

 

Dong-hae hugged me before he left. But, a "brother"? Come on! --" Aish! I won't give up Dong-hae. I'll make your heart beat once again, and this time, it's only for me.

The next day, Leeteuk-hyung said that we don't have any schedules. We'll have them instead next week. So....

 

LT: You guys, since we don't have schedules for this week, why don't we all go to a vacation? You guys want that?

KI: Sure hyung, but where?

HC: You pay for our rooms hyung :P

LT: Aish! Ani! (no) Pay with a partner, keke~

RW: But hyung =(

LT: It's okay Wookie, I'll pay for you room ☺

RW: Really!? Oh yay! Saranghae (I love you) hyung!

LT: You're welcome. Anyone else?

HC: Hangeng and me.

YS: Kibum and me.

SM: I'll pay alone, since Si-won isn't here.

LT: Okay, so that leaves Dong-hae and Eun-hyuk together. Alright, it's settled. Tell Dong-hae and Eun-hyuk about this when they get back from the grocery.

ALL: Yes hyung!

 

Me and Dong-hae are done with the groceries. MAN! We bought a lot of stuff.

When we reached our dorm, Yesung-hyung, Kangin-hyung and Shindong-hyung helped out with the groceries. Sungmin-hyung came too...

 

SM: Hyukkie, Leeteuk-hyung said that we'll have a vacation We'll leave tomorrow. So pack your things up.

EH: Oh, where?

SM: Jeju Island or Busan. Hyung's still thinking about it.

EH: Oh, thanks hyung.

SM: By the way, before I go. I want to tell you something.

EH: What is it hyung?

SM: You and Dong-hae will share a room. You'll pay together.

EH: What!? Who said that!?

SM: Actually, we had a meeting a while ago about picking roommates. Leeteuk-hyung and Ryeowook, Kangin-hyung and Shindong-hyung, Yesung-hyung and Kibum, Heechul-hyung and Hangeng-hyung, then you and Dong-hae.

EH: Eh!? Hyung, what about you?

SM: I'm paying alone. Ah! I got to go, I'll be late. And I think there will be a traffic. Bye!

EH: Hyung! Hyung! Aigoo.... T_T

 

Aish! What am I going to do?! I can't believe it! No! No! No! >_< I can't share a room with the man I love. My heart is beating so fast...

Hmm... where is he?...

 

EH: Dong-hae! Dong-hae!

DH: Hyukkie! I'm here!

EH: Bathroom?

DH: Yeah!

EH: Coming!

--

EH: Dong-hae, Sungmin-hyung said that we'll share a room on our vacation.

 

Dong-hae got out of the bathroom, half-. OMO.... My heart's beating fast again!

 

DH: Oh? Really? Alright.

EH: Ah...Eh....Yeah! He also said that we'll pay together.

DH: Alright, araso ☺

 

This is not right... Nope, not right! Wake up Hyukkie! WAKE-UP!