Secrets.

Eunhyuk, The Last Man Standing

 

Year 2005, it all started here.... My first love.

 

Lee Donghae, my best friend of all. A simple guy. but his mind is like a 5 year old kid. Very sweet, hardworking, good person but sensitive, and he cries a lot. Since he's a good dongsaeng and hyung to all, everyone loves him. Like I do. I love him not as a member, but as lover. But he's already taken 3 . Choi Siwon, his lover. Perfect guy, and the group's top 1's richest member. Aigoo --" Anyways, Siwon and Donghae  are dating for 2 years now, and still growing strong, and also the fact that I've been jealous for 2 years.

 

Today's April 04, tuesday. My birthday ♥ I turned 19 today, yay!!! ☺

and I'm really happy that all the members are here, specially Dong-hae.

At night, it gotten worse. Siwon and Donghae are together again. I saw them outside the window, hugging. Just made my heart hurt and it's beating fast! Damn it hurts! Then Sungmin-hyung came...

SM: Hyukkie? What are you doing?

EH: Ah! Hyung! Ahm, nothing. Just to feel the air here.

SM: Oh.. Well, are you thinking about him?

EH: Wh-... what!? Wh-.. WHO!?

SM: Don't say "who" to me Hyukkie. I have known you for 2 years now, and  I know your secrets. Specially your love for Dong-hae. Don't deny that fact.

EH: Ehhh.... looks like I'm busted. But I wasn't thinking of him. Anyways, I just want to see him, that's all.

SM: You know Hyukkie, even if Dong-hae has Si-won, you must tell him what you really feel soon. It may be hard, but if you can't do it, everything will be too late. You have to tell him.

EH: But hyung! How!? I don't know what to say! and, what if he doesn't accept me?

SM: Nothing's gonna happen if you won't try. Just be yourself Just tell him, and you'll be alright. Tomorrow, Leeteuk-hyung told me that Si-won will be going to America for a drama shooting. Hyukkie, this is your chance. While Si-won's away, make Dong-hae happy. Comfort him.

EH: Oh hyung. I don't know what to say, but GAMSAHABNIDA! (thank you) You're such a big help hyung! I'll take care of him. Wish me luck!

SM: Neh! (yes) Now, starting tomorrow, you'll be his "Comforter" haha

EH: Ehhh. hyung! >_

SM: Kidding, kidding. Relax~ Now get back to your party. Everyone's looking for you.

EH: Neh hyung! Thanks again ☺

 

Sungmin-hyung, he always help me with my problems. He's like a big brother to me, or better, a father. He always make my tummy full :3

That same night, 12:33am, Donghae called:

 

DH: Hyukkie

EH: Yes?

DH: I'm sorry, am I disturbing you?

EH: Uhm, no. Just on the internet, why?

DH: I want to see you. I want to talk. Can you come?

EH: Ah, sure Dong-hae. Where?

DH: The usual, our hide-out.

EH: Alright, coming!

 

The hide-out Donghae was talking about is our childhood playground. Actually, even though we're Middle schoolers back then, we always play there.

When I arrived, I felt something bad. Something's wrong. And there, I was right. I saw a crying little Dong-hae.