New couple.

Eunhyuk, The Last Man Standing

 

Dong-hae got up first, to order our breakfast. The meal arrived and it's so sweet for to deliver it to our room.

 

DH: Morning baby. Had a good sleep?

EH: Yeah. What's this for?

DH: Well, I want to do this for you every morning baby. Since we're going out already.

EH: Aigoo.... I'm blushing :3

DH: Aww... So cute ♥ Here, eat some. After, let's pack our things. Before we go to the airport, I want to go with you at Rizal Park.

EH: Wow, you planned all this?

DH: Yeah.

EH: Sounds great. Here, say "ahh".

DH: Ahh~ Yummy! Here's for you, say "ahh"

EH: Ahh~ Delicious! Mmm... What's this? O_o

DH: A ring.

EH: Ehh? For what? Why?

 

Dong-hae shows his right hand, with the same ring as mine...

 

EH: A couple ring? Already?

DH: Yeah. And since we're going back to Korea, we have to tell Leeteuk-hyung about this.

EH: Are you ready?

DH: Yeah, you?

EH: Whenever you're ready!

DH: Don't lose that ring. Wear it everyday, okay?

EH: Okay! ^^

 

I hugged him with a warm body. Starting this day, we finally get to be a couple. We're finally dating. So happy!
We finished the breakfast, we finished packing. Now it's time to go to Rizal Park. I finally saw Philippines' no.1 Hero. Beautiful place I say. Great place to take pictures. Holding hands with Dong-hae while walking, dream come true.

Then...

DH: Stay here baby.

EH: Sure.

 

He left me there with a rose, then I heard some band coming towards my spot. Then I saw...

 

DH: Hi baby! Are you surprised?

 

I was so shocked, that I can't even talk. He gave me a kiss, a rose, a song and a ring. What else can go wrong? I'm VERY VERY VERY HAPPY! I didn't even noticed that I was crying...

 

DH: Don't cry baby. Well, I know that we just started dating last night, but my love for you started at the park at Busan. My love for you is so strong, that no one can break us apart. Be mine Hyukkie, forever.

EH: Dong-hae, it's really embarassing...

DH: I know, so am I. So, your answer is?

EH: Yes! Dong-hae Yes!. I'll be with you forever!

 

Everyone started cheering. The song keeps on playing, Dong-hae singing "Love U More". He knows my favorite song ☺

After the party at Rizal Park, we're now going to the airport. We are ready to come back to Korea. We are ready to tell everyone that we're officially a couple. We are ready to face troubles together, and solve them together.

Inside the plane, taking a deep breath, and relaxing. Dong-hae held my hand...


DH: Relax ☺ They'll accept us.

 

Kisses my hands and head. Making me feel reassured and comfortable. I trust him ♥

 

EH: Yeah. Thanks ☺

DH: You can sleep on my shoulder.

EH: Ah! Yeah. Sure ☺

DH: Sleep well baby. ♥

 

CHAPTER 7

We arrived at the dorm, and there were 10 people waiting. Balloons were seen then...

 

SJ: Welcome back Eun-hyuk and Dong-hae!

SW: Good thing you're both safe.

SM: Eun-hyuk, welcome back!

EH: Thanks hyung ☺

RW: Welcome back Hyungs!

DH: Thank you little Ryeowook ♥

YS: So, how was the performance?

EH: Very tiring, and pain in the .

DH: I can't even dance well, since there a lot of artists like me on stage.

HC: Ohh, pain it is.

HG: Good thing I'm not the manager who recruited for this show.

DH: Guys, I have to tell you something important.

KI: What is it kid?

 

Everyone was waiting, and my heart's beating so fast. Really nervous. I hope we can do it and I hope they'll accept us...

 

DH: Eunhyuk and I are -

I covered his mouth and...

 

EH: Dong-hae and I are dating!

...

 

Silence was in the room for 5 seconds, then...

 

LT: Woah! For real!? Oh My God!

KI: Great! Congratulations!

HC: That's my boy, Hae.

HG: Happy for you both!

SW: OMG, so happy for you both! Congratulations! See, I told you Donghae-hyung. You'll find the guy that will make you happy, and here he is!

DH: Thanks Si-won ☺

SM: Congratulations Eun-hyuk ☺

EH: Thanks Sungmin-hyung!

RW: More wine!

YS: Easy there honey, you might get drunk.

RW: No, it's alright. I won't ☺

 

Everyone was happy, so were we. They all accepted us. From now on, we'll start our couple journey here.