Dream come true.

Eunhyuk, The Last Man Standing

 

I wonder who's the guy Donghae's talking about. I'm really curious.

After lunch, I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

What Donghae said a while ago still bothers me. Oh  well, I won't give up. Then....

LT: Hey Eunhyuk, the manager-hyung said that you and Donghae will go to Philippines to perform. That's all I want to say. Ask the manager-hyung for more information. See you!

EH: What!? Hyung! Wait!

 

Leeteuk-hyung came just to say that? Aigoo, and what the !? With Donghae!? Oh My God!

Because there's no choice, Donghae and I have to perform. So we accepted, and went to Philippines. Lots of fans were waiting at the airport. We're so happy about that. Lots of people are supporting us.

After the performance, everyone goes back to the hotels where they are staying. Since all hotels are full, we stayed at Shangri-La hotel. Our flight's tomorrow at afternoon, so we have to rest. When we asked the lobby counter, they said that only rooms for couples are available. OMO! This is so NOT HAPPENING! But we got no choice. We have to stay, since it's already late.

At the room...

 

EH: [thoughts] I can't sleep. I'm here with Donghae, at a couple room. AISH!

 

I stood up, and looked for Donghae.

 

EH: Donghae? Donghae? Where are you?

[thoughts] Wait! What am I doing? Should I confess now?... Am I ready to say what I've been feeling for a long time?

Then...

 

EH: Ah! There you are! What are you doing here at the terrace?

DH:  Oh, nothing. Just looking at the stars and the moon. I want to feel the fresh air at this time.

EH: Ahh, I see. Well, you have to sleep soon. You better have some energy before returning to Korea.

DH: Yeah. You're right. But I just can't sleep. I've been thinking deeply about this person that I love.

EH: Oh, really?

DH: Yeah.

 

I have to say it now! Eunhyuk, do it!

EH: Donghae, I have to say something.

DH: Hmm?

EH: Donghae... I... I uh...

DH: You what?

EH: Donghae I love you!

DH: Oh. I love you too Eunhyuk.

EH: Not a joke. I love you as a lover, not a friend.

DH: I know. I love you too.

EH: Ehhh... Why didn't you tell me!?

DH: Because I've been waiting for you to confess first.

EH: Bu-...but-.....

DH: Ha ha ^^  Mianhe (sorry)

EH: But, do you accept me?

DH: Of course. ☺

 

The night's getting dark and darker, and for the first time, we kissed...

Then...

 

EH: Ah! -cough,cough,cough-. WHAT THE!? A DREAM!? ARGH!!!!! Owwww, my head >_<.... [thoughts] It felt so real...

 

I stood up to get my senses back.

Then I saw the couch empty. Donghae wasn't there.
I searched for him, and found him at the terrace, just like in my dream. Deja Vu much?.

As I saw him, thinking deeply, staring at the stars.... Hmm... what is he thinking about? I should confess to him right now.

Now's the best time. I just hope it isn't a dream again. As I was approaching, he stood up and walked towards me. Then he touched my face, with his soft hands and kissed me.... It was so sweet like a lemonade when you bite it. It felt so amazing. That kiss woke me up, and I realized that it wasn't a dream.

 

DH: Lee Hyuk-jae, I LOVE YOU.

 

He kissed me again... I just hope that the night won't end...

 

EH: But Donghae, I shou-

 

He shuts my mouth with his lips again...


DH: I know.

                                                                    

He kissed my forehead and right hand.

 

DH: You're curious are you?

EH: Yeah. Why and how?

DH: Why, because I already know you since middle school. You've been taking care of me your whole life. Ever since we met, your feelings for me is bigger and stronger than Si-won.  When you're with me, I feel that you're my bf than Si-won. You gave me the love I needed. How, my love for you started when we made those memories at the park. The night when Si-won finally clears that we're already gone. Are my reasons enough for you to believe me?

EH: Uhh... I guess... I just can't.... WOW ahaha... wow...

DH: Let's sleep.

EH: Woah what!?

DH: Hehe ^^

 

It wasn't a dream at all. This day, Dong-hae's mine. I can't believe it. I promise you Dong-hae, I won't leave you. I promise...

That night we slept with a peaceful embrace. I'm very happy about this. ☺