Acceptable

Boys over Towers 2

When Kris is tasked to do something, he makes sure he carries it out ‘till the end.

And that’s probably why there’s a sack on top of Baekhyun’s head.

And that he’s bound by hands and legs.

And that he thinks he’s being kidnapped.

“Lovely weather.” Kris says as he inhales a deep breath of the air coming through his opened roof car. His shades are perfectly placed on top of the bridge of the his nose, and by every road they pass, the amount of people conspicuous of his actions grew.

“Kris, untie me!” Baekhyun shouts, squirming in the back seat as he hears the engine of the car echo through his ear. He cant see anything, and is pretty much immobile.

“Nope, doing something for Chanyeol.” Kris whistles, pressing deeper into the gas pedal. It had been a while since he got to use his car since he’s been locked up in Chanyeol’s house for the past few days. And, Tao has been acting all Kim Jung Il dictator or whatever  lately.

This was the life.

The Kris life.

“Wu Yi Fan, untie me or I swear I’m going to butcher you alive—“

“—Can’t, your body’s too weak and too small.”

“Alright then, I’ll tell Tao—“

As Kris was brought back to reality, he immediately steps on the brakes. If Tao finds out whatever Baekhyun knows, well, he didn’t exactly know what was up, but was scared whenever someone put Tao in a sentence along with a threatening voice.

He immediately opens the door and unties Baekhyun, who then gives him a punch to the jaw.

“Yep, I deserved that.”

“Are you stupid?!” Baekhyun shouts, checking his wrist for the rope burns. “Why’d you kidnap me?!”

“Chanyeol told me do so until… Oh, would you look at the time.” Kris says with a proud smile, getting back behind the steering wheel. He immediately digs his foot on the gas pedal, sending Baekhyun slightly forward.

“Kris, I’m going to—“

“Ah, I’m driving. You don’t want both of us to get into an accident, do you?”

Baekhyun then leans back, huffing his cheeks as Kris continued to drive to wherever he planned to take him.

 

 

 

 

“All right, we’re here!” Kris shouts into Baekhyun’s ear, which he was pretty sure smashed against his eardrum. Baekhyun groans as he cracks his eyelids open, looking at the scenery against the windows.

“Where is this? It’s just grass—“

“—All right, get out of the car.” Kris says as he opens the door for Baekhyun, casually shoving him out of the mobile.

“Hey?” Baekhyun hisses, stumbling to his knees as he watches Kris re-enter the car.

“I’m sorry Baek, I’m kind of in a hurry. I have to get back—“ Kris bites his lip, realizing the rampage his boyfriend was still on. “—I mean, I have to go buy some… stuff. Catch ya’ later!”

The car swiftly weaves through the road as Baekhyun dusts himself, practically standing in the middle of nowhere.

“God, I swear, when I get home, that guys going to get it—“

Baekhyun!

Baekhyun whips around, suddenly hearing his name from on top of the hill right before him. He lifts an eyebrow.

“Mr. Hill, did you just say my name?”

Baekhyun!

He obviously recognizes the voice, but brushes it off with a smile.

“Oh, Mr. Hill, did you want to be my friend?” He says as he takes small steps up the hill, seeing as Chanyeol had something and clearly wanted to catch his attention. He reaches the top, hiding out to catch the giant in the act.

He sees Chanyeol snickering, as if he had been able to fool Baekhyun into thinking the hills were speaking to him.

Baekhyun sighs, taking ninja steps right behind Chanyeol.

“.”

Chanyeol lunges forward, a bit dejected as Baekhyun laughs himself away.

“God, Baekhyun, now the surprise is ruined—“

“—What surprise—“

Baekhyun turns his attention to the expertly laid out dinner on the lone table right beside the peak of the large hill. He feels a sigh cross his lips, followed up by a small smile.

“I wanted to do a welcoming, uh, thing for you and this was all I could pull up. I know you hate expensive things and large blowouts, so this was all I could manage. So… welcome back?”

Baekhyun catches Chanyeol in an embrace, a bit too scared that the younger would feel his heart beat faster than it ever did than normal.

“I hate you.”

Chanyeol pulls a smile.

“I love you, too.”

 

 

 

The two of them lay on top of hill, silently watching the stars pop up one by one. Baekhyun was resting his head on top of Chanyeol’s outstretched arm, to which Chanyeol commented was very couple-y.

“Did you ever miss me?” Baekhyun asks, and Chanyeol feels his heart beat faster. He stumbles on his words in his mind, making sure he doesn’t say anything stupid.

“Yeah, I really did.”

Baekhyun suddenly turns to his side, so he’d be facing Chanyeol’s chest. He extends and arm out, wrapping the younger in a small embrace. He shifts his head so that it’d be resting by his shoulder, just inches across his collar.

“I missed you too, a lot.” He snuggles himself deeper into Chanyeol’s embrace, which was formed out of nervousness.

Chanyeol swallows—this was more than enough to put him off the edge of sanity.

“Baek, you really shouldn’t come too close like that—“

Baekhyun fills the sting in his words, immediately pouting after.

“What do you mean? You don’t like it when I’m this close?”

He then proceeds to wrap his legs unto Chanyeol’s body, closing the remaining distance in between them.

Baekhyun moves his leg across Chanyeol’s lower body, brushing against his groin.

“No, its just that—“

Chanyeol lets out a soft moan, which sends Baekhyun into hysteria.

“I can’t believe you’re aroused by this.” Baekhyun says as he takes his place on top of Chanyeol, just a few centimeters away from his crotch. Chanyeol’s breathing hitches, as if warning Baekhyun to stop.

“Baek, I swear, if you move anymore, I’m going to—“

“—What? Pin me down?”

Chanyeol accepts Baekhyun’s challenge, pushing the elder on the grass. Baekhyun gasps, Chanyeol immediately taking Baekhyun’s time of weakness as he pins the elder’s palms above his head.

“Yeah, I’m going to exactly that.” Chanyeol says as he reclaims Baekhyun’s lips, something he’d been wanting for a long time now. Baekhyun doesn’t defend, letting Chanyeol gain entrance. Their tongues mix together in a mess, Chanyeol digging deeper for the search of what he longed for the most.

“God, I missed this—“ Chanyeol says in between kisses, Baekhyun immediately running his fingers through Chanyeol’s hair.

“Shut up and kiss me.” Baekhyun retorts, causing Chanyeol to smile into the kiss.

Chanyeol casually breaks away, causing for a small groan from Baekhyun. His tongue travels down to Baekhyun’s neck, which makes him exhale.

His hands travel down to Baekhyun’s pants, which alerts the smaller man.

“Wait, Chanyeol, we shouldn’t do this here—“

“—Why?” Chanyeol huffs, as if having out in the open was completely acceptable.

“Well, for one, we’re out in the open, it’s highly inappropriate. And for another, you don’t have… you know… anything.” Baekhyun says, a bit embarrassed. He feels a bit annoyed that Baekhyun can’t bare to have outside when obviously both of them could just rip each other’s clothes off any where, any time, but brushes it off.

Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun’s flushed face, then proceeds to carry Baekhyun bridal style. “Then we’d better make thing a bit more appropriate, shall we?” 

 

 

 

he he he 

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while you know the rustles and bustles of (city) life and really I'm just a bit writer's blocked so? Here you go? I think it's pretty ok? Right? Sorry if its kinda boring I tried to pull a few strings. So then, belated Gong Xi Fa Chai! (and have you guys seen the latest episode of exost omg when Chanyeol scared Baekhyun I didn't want this??!?!??!) Love you all and I still promise to try to update every now and then ciao!!!