The New Guy - L

Spring ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-dsCaFJzE

INFINTE - MAN IN LOVE

 

=======================

After the incident, Jieun never heard or seen Myung Soo in school. 3 months later, both Jieun & L.Joe were walking down the school hallway when they saw a crowd in the middle of the hallway.

"What happened over there?" Jieun asked while pointing to the crowd.

"Molla. Let's check it out," Both of them walked towards the crowd.

"Hey, what's going on?" L.Joe asked one of the girls.

"Ah! L.Joe oppa!" They squealed upon seeing him.

"Rumors have said that there will be a new cool & handsome guy coming to our school. So we thought of gathering here to see him for ourselves," A guy beside Jieun told them.

"New guy? Jieun wondered.

"But don't worry oppa. He won't be as cool & handsome like you," His fans said in unison to L.Joe.

But as soon as they said that, there's a bright light coming from the entrance of the school hallway. Everyone shifted their eyes towards the door and saw a slender, handsome guy walking in coolly that made the girls' heart melted. The cool new guy had his lollipop in his mouth and the girls were swayed. He walked coolly and saw Ji Eun with L.Joe. His eyes twinkled at the sight of her and tried to act cool. He stopped in front of her which made her surprised. He pulled out a white rose and gave it to her.

 

 

"For you," He smiled charmingly.

"...Na..?" Ji Eun pointed to herself and he nodded.

Ji Eun looked towards L.Joe who was at the same time had a confused look.

She then faced the new guy and asked,"Do..I know you?" He gave a small laugh and flicked his fringe.

"You'll find out soon enough," He gave a charming smile after you took the rose from him.

He left the place and walked to his class. Many girls came rushing towards her and asked all sorts of questions. In class, unexpectantly, the new guy was the same class as L.Joe and Ji Eun. All the girls swooned upon seeing him and the guys will be crowding around him, to hang out with them. During lesson, Ji Eun overheard one of the girls who were beside her.

"That L guy is sooo hot!!" One of the girls swooned.

"But how come his name is L? Is his name super long that he needs to call himself L??" They wondered.

"I don't care if his name is long or short.. What matters is that he is so suave and he has such flawless skin...Better skin than us," They cooed.

Ji Eun just rolled her eyes and looked to the front to listen to the teacher's teaching. Just then, L turned his head, to catch a glimpse of Ji Eun. He gave his charming smile to her and she just looked another way. During break time, both L.Joe & Ji Eun ate lunch together when someone slid himself beside her and sat beside her.

"Is this seat taken?" L asked while placing his tray on the table.

"He's sitting there already. Still asking..Sheesh," L.Joe talked softly to Ji Eun while munching his food.

"No. You can sit here," Ji Eun said to L.

"Thanks. Most of the seats are taken over there," L told her.

During lunch time, L kept talking to Ji Eun which made L.Joe feel left out. Whenever L.Joe wanted to talk to her, L would cut him and talk something else. After lunch, Ji Eun and L.Joe decided to go to their usual hang out before the start of next class.

"Hey, where are you guys going??" L asked while fixing his fringe.

"Uh..none of your concern. Ji Eun ah, kaja," L.Joe walked forward.

"Sorry. But I'll see you around," Ji Eun said while catching up with L.Joe. Although L.Joe didn't want him to follow them, but L secretly follow and smirked.

*Secret hang out huh? We'll see about that* He thought and left after knowing the usual hang out of L.Joe & Ji Eun.

=====================

In the private dance studio,

"What's up with him anyways?" L.Joe felt frustrated.

 

 

"What's with who?" Ji Eun asked while sitting in the middle of the studio.

"That new guy. What's his name.. L? What kind of name is that?" L.Joe rolled his eyes and sat beside her.

"I think he just wants to fit in," Ji Eun said.

"Fit in?" He said in disbelief.

"I think he's a good guy but can be annoying sometimes," She gave a light chuckle.

"A good guy? Are you serious? He even cut my sentence when I was about to talk to you," L.Joe stated.

"Yah, relax. He won't be following us always. I'm sure he has other friends," Ji Eun tried to calm her beat friend.

"I hope you're right," He sighed and lie down on the floor.