He's Different

Eye-Candy Boy

"Yah, ~~~~~-ah!"

You turned around, and saw Doojoon running after you. He stopped in front of you, and grinned cheerfully. "Good morning."

"Good morning...." You said back a bit warily. People usually ignored you, after all. Unless they decided to try and piss you off (you beat them up later).

"Going to class early?" He asked, trailing along beside you.

"Yes. ALONE." You said, a bit irritated. You were kind of freaking out that this guy decided to follow you around. After all, the only friends you ever had was Junhyung and Hyunseung, and they barely counted as friends. They were more like annoying, overly protective big brothers.

"I'll go with you." He said happily.

"What part of ALONE do you not understand?"

Doojoon just grinned and continued to walk alongside you. You started to speed up your pace and walked faster, getting ahead of him. But he caught up easily with his long legs.

You glared at him. "Stop stalking me!"

"I'm not stalking you, ~~~~~~-ah. I go to the same class as you, I have the right to go to class early too, you know."

God, he was annoying you. You stopped walking, and he did too. You drew yourself up to your full height and glared at him murderously. "You wanna feel how hard I can punch?"

"You have a very gentle attitude, don't you?" He asked, smirking.

Okay, he was pushing you towards the breaking point. "If you don't leave me alone, I will........"

"Will what? Threaten me some more?" Doojoon scoffed.

In a flash, you dropped your bag and swung out in a roundhouse kick. Off guard, Doojoon still managed to block your attack, but he staggered backwards a bit. You relentlessly bombarded him with furious punches. But Doojoon managed to block each blow. The last two hits you gave him, he grabbed your wrists and prevented you from hitting him anymore.

You still tried to hit him, and attempted to kick him. Doojoon pushed you against the lockers and blocked your legs so you couldn't move them. Your eyes widened. You've never come across someone equal to you in fighting skills like him.

"I like sports." He said, grinning. "Simple blocks like these are as easy as breathing. Although I have to admit, you surprised me a little. I never saw a girl hit so hard and fast before."

His grip on your wrists loosened. "Well? Will you behave now?"

You nodded, then realized how close he was to you. Blushing, you pushed him away. "W-what the hell? Get lost!"

You grabbed your bag and stomped away in a huff. Laughing, Doojoon ran after you. "Wait up, ~~~~-ah!"

You rolled your eyes and scoffed at him, but you were smiling. And you let him walk beside you.

******************************************************************************************************

"Yah, ~~~~~-ah!" Junhyung called. "I've noticed you've been hanging out with that Yoon Doojoon a lot lately. What's up?"

"Yeah, are you two dating?" Hyunseung asked curiously.

You blushed and smacked them both on the head. "Of course not! Don't say such disgusting things to me! What do you guys know anyway?"

Junhyung was already not listening. His eyes were following Yang Sunhi across the cafeteria. She really was pretty, you had to admit. And nice. But you generally didn't trust people you've never spoken to before. Still, you'd rather Junhyung like her than like any of the other stupid girls who scoff you and giggle over him.

Sunhi's little brother, Yoseob, was trailing behind her like a cute little puppy. He turned to you and gave you a wide smile, then blushed bright red and ran after his noona.

"Why don't you go up and talk to him, ~~~~~-ah?" Hyunseung asked, sniggering. "I think he might get a heart attack from shock."

You reached over to smack his head again when Doojoon walked up. "Hey, ~~~~-ah!" He said cheerfully. "Can I have lunch with you?"

You shrugged and made a noncomittal noise in the back of your throat, although you were secretly hoping he would just sit down anyway. He did.

Junhyung and Hyunseung introduced themselves to Doojoon, and you could tell they were going to get along great. Perfect. Another idiot joined your group.

********************************************************************************************************

You were walking home alone today. Junhyung was staying behind with the student council comittee (because surprise, surprise, who was head of the comittee? Yang Sunhi), and Hyunseung was having another detention for sleeping in class. The teachers still didn't get it. Detentions did Hyunseung no favors, because he just slept in detention anyway.

"~~~~~~-AH!!" Someone called. You turned around to see Doojoon running after you, grinning widely like seeing you made his day. "Walking home?"

"Yeah." You said, smiling a little. "Wanna walk with me?"

Doojoon nodded. "I live down this street anyway."

The two of you continued to talk as you walked home. When you reached your house, your mother greeted you at the door. "Sorry, ~~~~~~-ah, I have an important meeting to go to today, so I can't stay home."

"Damn." You complained. Your mother had a strict rule about not letting you stay home alone. Now what were you supposed to do? You didn't know when Junhyung or Hyunseung were going home, so you couldn't hang with them.

"Um, Kim ahjumma........" Doojoon said hesitatingly. "If you want, I can stay with ~~~~~~-ah until you come back."

Umma smiled. "Who is this?"

"I'm ~~~~~-ah's friend, Yoon Doojoon."

She smiled even wider and her eyes flickered over to me. "I see......in that case, feel free to stay home as long as Doojoon-ah stays with you, okay?"

"Sure." You said, trying not to look too happy. Home by yourself, with Doojoon.............wait, why did you care?

As you walked up the steps, umma whispered in your ear "He's cute. Good luck, ~~~~~-ah."

"W-w-w-what? Excuse me?" You spluttered, but she just giggled and walked out the door.

"Do you have anything for me to eat? I'm starving." Doojoon said, grinning in his normal good-natured way.

"Y-yeah, su-sure. T-take whatever you w-want." You stuttered. WHY WERE YOU STUTTERING? WHY DID YOU FEEL SO NERVOUS ALL OF A SUDDEN???!!!!

Doojoon took what you said seriously, and you think he ate half the refridgerator.

"What's up with you?" Doojoon asked, stuffing his face with oreo cookies. "You haven't said a word since I started eating. If you are that pissed off about my appetite, just say so."

You stared at your hands.

Doojoon swallowed, stared at you for a long time, then grinned. "Yah, are you NERVOUS that you're in a house alone with me?"

You turned bright red. "W-W-W-WHAT? N-NO! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??"

He snickered evilly. "I bet you were thinking of something erted, weren't you? Closet ."

"I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!" You snapped.

"Yeah, suuuuure." Doojoon drawled. "Well, since it's pretty awkward with you saying nothing while I'm here, how about I call my friends over?"

"You have friends?"

"Just because I only like hanging out with you, it doesn't mean I don't have friends."

"Sorry, sorry, that came out wrong. Go ahead, call them."

Doojoon reached for the phone and you stared at your hands again, this time trying to hide your red face and growing smile. You didn't want to show Doojoon how happy you were that he said he only liked to hang out with you.

********************************************************************************************************

Long chapter to make up for the days I can't update :)

The flashback is gonna be long............mwahahahahaha..............

Actually, the reason why I am dragging this flashback on and on is because I still haven't figured out what Doojoon did to you yet. I just make this up as I go along, so I don't actually know............sorry X(