Part 9

Daehyun Special Imagines

You just stood there and Daehyun hugged you from the back.

Daehyun: Do you like him, too?

You turn around and sit back down. Daehyun takes the seat next to you and holds your hand. Why isn't he giving up? There are a bunch of other prettier girls in the school, but he chooses you.

Junhong: Yongguk hyung! Jongup hyung! 

Junhong runs up to Jongup and hugs him.

Jongup: What's wrong with you? o.o Why do you smell like Daehyun? Did you hug him before me? I thought we went over this.

Junhong: Hyunggg~ Mianheee >~< He got hurt, I got worried, so I had to hug him! You know how my hugs cure other people!

Yongguk ruffles Junhong's hair and walks over to the table. Junhong and Jongup follow Yongguk while holding hands/.

Yongguk: Who's this? *referring to you*

You were about to introduce yourself, but Daehyun does it instead.

Daehyun: She's MY girlfriend. Not Himchan hyung's. Not Junhong's. Not Youngjae's. Not Yongguk hyung's. Not Jongup's.

Jongup: Hyung, we never said she was our girlfriend. Why are you so overprotective over her?

Youngjae: She's my ex. Himchan hyung kissed her on the cheek. She was staring at Junhong. I guess he's just afraid to lose her. After all, she is his first love ;)

Daehyun: Yah!! Why would you tell them that?! Aish!

Daehyun flicks Youngjae in the head.

Youngjae: Ah! Hyungg >~

Then Himchan comes out of the kitchen with a huge tray. He puts it down in front of you and motions for Daehyun to scoot down. Junhong scoots down, Daehyun scoots down, Himchan sits next to you, Youngjae sits in front of you, Yongguk sits next to Youngjae, and Jongup sits in front of Junhong.

Daehyun: Hyung, why are YOU sitting next to her?

Himchan doesn't look at Daehyun and continues to look at you to reply.

Himchan: I made the food and I'd like to see her reaction. Go ahead, eat:)

You: Nae... c:

*after lunch* Daehyun tries to grab your hand, but Himchan beats him to it.

Himchan: Would you like to go to the cheesecake cafe with us?

You look over at Daehyun and Daehyun pouts.

You: That's what Daehyun sunbae and I were going to do. Maybe next time. My treat~

Himchan didn't like the idea, but he just smiles and hugs you.

Himchan whispers in your ear: Have fun~ c;

Youngjae hugs you and whispers: You can always come back...

Junhong reaches his hand out and you shake it.

Junhong leans into your ear and whispers: Bring me back some cherry tomatoes, please :D?

Yongguk: Take care of the kid. Make sure he comes back home before curfew!

Jongup looks at the ground awkwardly and blushes.

You: It was nice meeting you, Jongup sunbae~ I hope we can hang out all together!

Daehyun grabs your hand and walks you out to the cheesecake cafe.

*cheesecake cafe* Daehyun looked relieved.

You: Are you happy? -.- Did you see how sad Himchan sunbae was? He had to force a smile for me so that I wouldn't feel guilty.

Daehyun calls a waiter over and a really cute waiter.Waiter: What would you like to order?

Daehyun: Hyung, talk normally. You are my older brother.

Waiter: Okay. Then who's this girl? You finally got your first love? xD High five~!

You: It's nice to meet you c:

Waiter: What would you like to drink/eat?

You: Uhhhh...

Daehyun: The usual, hyung. And.. for a drink, a healthy strawberry smoothie. 2 each~

Waiter: Alright, I'll come with 2 strawberry smoothies and the usual cheesecake. Large?

You: Nae? Aniyo! Just two small cheesecakes.

Waiter: She doesn't eat much, does she?

Daehyun: We just had lunch.

The waiter smiles and walks away.

Daehyun stands up and walks behind you.

You: Sunbae, what are you doing?

Daehyun: Repeating what happened at the garden.

You: What?Daehyun takes out the necklace and puts it around your neck.

Daehyun: Don't take it off. If you keep it on, you'll know that I'm always with you c: Let's forget about what happened the hospital. Just give me one more chance. Please..You turn around and you see him on his knees.

You: Sunbae, get up! People are staring. Please! I'll give you one more chance.

Daehyun: Really? Okay! :D Daehyun holds your head and kisses you on the lips.