Part 5

Daehyun Special Imagines

Daehyun was walking you back home while holding your hand. The necklace was still in your other hand.

Daehyun: I had fun today c: I hope we can do this another time.

You: Uh... of course!

You were afraid that Daehyun would try and get you and Youngjae become friends. You didn't like the idea. While you were trying to forget him, Daehyun tries to get you guys closer? No, just no. It wouldn't hurt to try though for him.. ;-;

Daehyun: Do you not want to? Do you not like me? Did I make a mistake?

You: No, no. It's just that.. I'm afraid you'll bring Youngjae sunbae again...

Daehyun: Trust me, you won't see them again.

You: Promise?

Daehyun: I can't promise you, but when we meet him, I'll hug you so that you won't see him c:

You: Kekeke~ Alright.

Daehyun stops walking and you look up at him. You look straight to see what he was staring at and there were two people walking to your direction.

You: Do you know them?

Daehyun: Oh yeah.. Is your house this way?

You: Yeah, we have to go straight. Why? Is there a problem?

Daehyun walks in front of you.

You: Sunbae...?

Daehyun bends his knees and kisses you on the lips. It was so unexpected that you didn't know what to do. cx

The two people came closer and closer, you could tell by their footsteps getting louder. Then the sound stopped. Daehyun stopped kissing you, but you didn't open your eyes. He walked behind you and covered your eyes. He got your hand and opened it. He took out the necklace and put it over your neck. He turned you around and told you to open your eyes.

Daehyun: Yeppeda, as always(:

You hugged Daehyun, forgetting that the two people were still watching you. You turned around and saw...... YOUNGJAE AND SUNHWA!

You felt like you were going to burst into tears, but Daehyun grabs your hand and quickly walks away. While you guys were walking passed them, Youngjae grabs Daehyun's arm.

Daehyun: Let this go.

Youngjae: Hyung, let the girl go.Daehyun turns to Youngjae, but you tap on Daehyun's arm.

You: Sunbae, hajima. This could turn into a fight. I don't want you to get hurt..

Youngjae: Why do you care if he gets hurt?

Sunhwa pulls on Youngjae's arm and shakes her head. Youngjae pulls away from Sunhwa.

Daehyun: You're the one that broke up with her. Why do you want her back?

Youngjae: How do you know that I broke up with her? Did she tell you?

Daehyun: No, I can tell by the way she looks at you... I wish that was how she looked at me. Even if she says she likes me, she has a small amount of feelings for you. You had your chance and ruined it. Give it up.

Youngjae: What?! Give it up?

You: Hajima. What he said is true. Even if I have feelings for you, I'm not going back to you. Plus, you already found someone else. We should go our own ways. Now you understand how I felt when you left me. It doesn't feel good, does it? It's going to take awhile to get rid of it. Good luck. Daehyun sunbae, let's go.

Daehyun nods, grabs your hand, and continues walking you home. Youngjae turns back to Sunhwa.

Sunhwa: Why do you try so hard? When there's someone waiting for you...you just leave them in the dirt. Don't you think I'm waiting too long? You're testing my patience, but I'm not giving up!Youngjae: Since you're not giving up on me, why should I give up on her? Forget it. Like she said, it's going to take awhile. Are you going to wait?

Sunhwa: Aren't you? Just please stay with me!

Youngjae: You're annoying, you're trying too hard, desperate, pathetic, and so many other words. Just go away from me. Stop following me, texting me, calling me. What are you? Some kind of stalker?Youngjae takes off his ring (his couple ring with Sunhwa) and throws it to the ground. Youngjae walks away without Sunhwa and she picks the ring back up and starts crying...