Part 6

Daehyun Special Imagines

 You and Daehyun were both standing at your doorstep.

You: I had a lot of fun c:

Daehyun: Me too :D And you can't back out of what you said last time! D:

You: What do you mean?

Daehyun leans into your ear and whispers.

Daehyun: We're going on another date. Remember that. If you forget it, I'm going to eat all your cheesecake. >:D

You playfully push Daehyun away and laugh.

You: Sunbae, you're the one that likes cheesecake xD You can't threaten me with anything~ You have nothing against me ^_^

Daehyun grabs your waist, pulls you close, and winks. Then.. you gulp.

Daehyun: Then.. since I like cheesecakes, can we go on a date to the cheesecake cafe? Jaeballll~?

You: A-a-alright :o

Then Daehyun leans in to kiss you, but the door opens.. it was your dad! (, doesn't it?)

Dad: Ahem..

Daehyun backs up and puts his hand out for a handshake. You giggle and shake his hand.

Daehyun: Good dreams, Y/N hoobae(: And good night, sir.

Your dad didn't seem to happy that you were out with Daehyun. Daehyun coughs and smiles. He bows to both of you and walks down the stairs. You wave him good bye and your dad just pulls you in. Daehyun kicks a rock and slowly walks away. You slowly creep out of the house, run behind Daehyun, and hug him.

You: You try so hard cx Don't worry, I'll make him like you! You can come over for dinner. There will be cheesecake! X3

Daehyun holds your hands and turns around.

Daehyun: Promise?

You nod and quickly give him a kiss on the cheek. You run back into the house and Daehyun blushes.

*next day* You were walking down the same way when you bumped into Daehyun, hoping to meet him again. However when you got to class, Daehyun wasn't in there. You looked around, but you couldn't find him. Then all of a sudden, someone hugs you from the back. You thought it was Daehyun, but when you turned around, you saw.......Youngjae! You quickly push him away and put on a disgusted face.

You: What do you want?

Youngjae: Why are you talking so informally to your sunbae? Anyways, Daehyun got in an accident last night when he was walking back home.

You: Walking? Where is he?!

Youngjae just smiles and reaches out his hand.You: What's that for? Money? D:

Youngjae: No, hold my hand and I'll take you to the hospital.

You: Class is going to start.

Youngjae: Do you want to see Daehyun or not? I already got us a pass. Hurry, until people start getting suspicious.

You grab his hand and he drags you out of class.

*hospital* Youngjae takes you to Daehyun's room, still holding your hand, but you didn't notice. Youngjae opens the door and lets you in. You look for Daehyun and find him in a bed.

You: Daehyun sunbae... Are you okay? You can't just run away from me like this.. We just got close, we need to eat our cheesecake, you need to meet my dad, and go to our cheesecake cafe. Don't you like hearing the word "cheesecake?" I'll buy you a bunch if you just wake up.. Please..

You start crying and you feel someone petting your head. You see Daehyun barely opening his eyes and forcing a smile.

You: What happened? Why weren't you looking at the road when you were walking home?

Daehyun: No..comment. Kekeke....

You: This isn't a time to joke around!

Daehyun: Aigoo~ Don't worry about me. Just keep that necklace while I'm here and think about me.

He reaches for your necklace then you take it off and give it to Daehyun.

You: Hold on to it. You need your luck. To make sure you're safe, keep this with you. It'll remind you of us. I'll always----

Daehyun: No, stop worrying about me and worry about you school grades. If you worry, I worry. Stay with Youngjae, even though he and I have a few problems. I can trust him. Promise?

You: Sunbae....

Daehyun puts the necklace back into your hand and smiles. He turns his head and closes his eyes...