Part 10

Daehyun Special Imagines

Daehyun gets back up and sits in his chair. Daehyun's older brother brings your order.

Waiter: Alright. Here's your two regular sized strawberry smoothie and two small cheesecakes. Enjoy~ c:

Daehyun: Gomawo, hyung. I'll come back for dinner xD

Waiter: Bring..uh.. what's your name?

You look up to the waiter and notice his dark brown eyes.. which looked a lot like Daehyun's.

Waiter: Ahem.. your name?

You: Oh! Sorry. My name is _____.

Waiter: Alright. Well, since Daehyun comes here often. You should follow him here. I'd like to hang out with you sometime:)

You: Will do~

Daehyun's older brother walks away with the tray.

Daehyun: Why were you looking so deeply into him? Are you starting to have feelings for him. too?! >~

You: When did I ever have feelings for anyone else but you?

Daehyun: Junhong. Himchan hyung. Youngjae.

You: Youngjae sunbae is my EX-boyfriend. Junhong sunbae, he's just really sweet even though he's the maknae. Himchan sunbae, he was really nice to me and I was really flattered.

Daehyun: Are you sure? Youngjae and you had a pretty strong relationship.

You: Right.. let's change the subject.

You look down to eat your cheesecake, but Daehyun puts frosting on your nose.

You: Aish! Sunbae! Dx

You reach for a napkin, but Daehyun grabs your hand.

Daehyun: Keep it there. I'd like to see if you notice is later in the day. It'll be fun~

You: Noo! I have to visit someone later. I can't go like this. :P

Daehyun: Fine. You can wipe it off when we're about to leave. Alright?

You: =.= Aigoooo, jinjja.

Daehyun laughs and starts to eat his cheesecake.You slowly get up out of your seat and put you hand out to push his head into the cake, but Daehyun grabs your hand and pulls your close.

Daehyun: Maybe I can just wipe that frosting off right now.

You: Wh-what?! With the napkin, right? >

Daehyun smirks, kisses your nose, and sits back down like nothing happened.

You stand there, too surprised about what just happened. Daehyun looks up at you and winks.

Daehyun: Sit down. It's not like anyone saw, but you're attracting attention by just standing there.

You start crying, remembering how Youngjae used to kiss you.

Daehyun: Yah.. what's wrong? Is it something I did? Or something I said?

You grab your coat and run out the cafe.

Daehyun: Yah! Where are you going? Wait for me!

Daehyun takes some bills out of his pocket and puts it on the table.

Daehyun: Hyung, I ate well! I'll come back later!

Waiter: Yah! You didn't even finish!

Daehyun chases after you and you run across the road without looking at the cars. You couldn't see anything because of your tears. You heard a truck beeping his horn and you turn around to see a truck coming your way. You were too scared and shocked that you couldn't move. Daehyun was on one side and Yongguk was on the other with cherry tomatoes in his hand. (Probably for Junhong.)

Daehyun: Y/N-ah!!

You felt someone pushing you out of the way and instead of you getting hit, that person got hit. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the road. When you found the person, it was.....2 people! Yongguk was on the side of the road, bleeding. His knee, cheek, head, elbow, and clothes were scratched. Yongguk wasn't knocked out, but he was a little dizzy. Daehyun.. was in the middle of the road. His head was bleeding, mouth was cut, and almost every part if his body was covered with blood/cuts.You tried to run to him, but you couldn't get up. You twisted your ankle. Yongguk looked up at you and saw that you were struggling. People gathered around you and tried helping you. Yongguk saw Daehyun in the middle of the road and limped over to Daehyun. He got him on his back and laid him onto the sidewalk. Yongguk got dizzy and fainted with Daehyun next to him.