CHAPTER 2: The New World

Unwritten

 

Do you remember when the world was full of busy, bright cities, beautiful country land and houses built with roofs? Do you remember when people could run free with at least some of their trust pushed on to the officers? Do you remember drinking water from a water fountain?


That was a long time ago.


Way before the BIGBANG.


In times like those, nuclear weapons, bombings were counted as high technology and gangs were just a bunch of minorities trying to act tough. There were gangs like SJ, SHINee, T-ara, and the most famous, most well known, most dangerous: Big Bang. The Big Bang gang were secretive, sly, and had five mysterious members, who are now historically known as: T.O.P ( The leader.), G-dragon ( Founder.), Daesung ( Intelligence), Taeyang ( Muscle) and Seungri ( The private maknae.). No one, at the time we remember, knew who these five were. Everyone thought the Big Bang gang, was made up of millions of secret members across the globe. The gang was too powerful and caused too much destruction for anyone to believe only five humans were capable of it.


This gang being so unique caused them to capture the governments eyes quickly. They were soon the target of the FBI, CIA, Police force and undercover agents. It was made a priority to destroy the gang.

 

When Big Bang was almost discovered and taken down, the gang figured if they were going to go down,

they were going to go down in history. After months of planning, and stealing ( Never forget stealing; That is half the fun), the gang finally developed what they devised as, in T.O.P’s words, “Fantastic Baby”.


The members had skillfully planted nuclear weapons across the globe: In underwater caves, in capital buildings, normal houses, farms, skyscrapers, airplanes, buses, anywhere. Before setting any of them off, the five of them abducted members of the press and forced them into an underground shelter. They made sure every channel had their broadcast airing. Once ready, they held a press conference, each member revealing only their name at first. In the start they explained their likes, dislikes, history, and slowly began to indulge of who they actually are and what they are doing.

 

It was an hour into the broadcast, when T.O.P Pulled out a black box, with five switches. At that time, most of the world had their attention. T.O.P just smiled and explained what they had prepared and announced themselves as THE Big Bang. He let Seungri then hit the first switch: It set off all the underground bombs making every continent experience horrible sinkholes and earthquakes. Taeyang followed hitting the second, exploding many skyscrapers and hotels ( Initiating a game of dominoes with NYC). The third, flipped by Daesung, were those attached to normal houses and buildings, causing a free for all fire to spread throughout towns. G-Dragon, with pleasure, unleashed the fourth attack on transportation. Finally, with their last goodbyes, T.O.P hit the final switch which was left over jets flying overhead dropping nuclear bombs.


No one expected to live and have to be traumatized, but there were the unlucky few who did.


When the unlucky had awoken, they discovered a barren civilization. The atmosphere had destroyed the ozone layer causing blazing heat, and a wish for water.


There was no leftover technology for people to lean on. People were starting from scratch, from zero.


This new world, now filled with poverty, a crime rate of 97% and dangerous living standards was run by Gangs and mobs. The police force did exist, and education continued to happen but it was less. Many didn’t feel it was worth trying to help, but they were thankful for those who did.


This life became the normal.


The police force became the minority


And the minority became the rulers.