CHAPTER 1: Puzzle Piece Number 1

Unwritten

 

Boy number 1:

 

“ He’s fine! Leave him alone!” A beautiful, young lady pleaded. The female’s hair was in a messy, brown bun, with a few bobby pins slipping out of place. Her face was unhealthily pale, with beads of sweat sliding along her defined cheekbones. She had a strapless dress on, which was long in the back, thigh high in the front. The woman had a few tattoos wrapped around her body, announcing to the world what colony she was from.

 

The woman had her arms spread to her side, blocking a tall man who had a stature which could intimidate the strongest of men, from passing through the archway to her kitchen. The man fiddled with the name tag on his suit ( The words CAPTAIN were imprinted on it.). A deep sigh escaped his lips as he pulled down his cap. He shook his head and held a hand up in defense. The lady’s tense posture did not waver though.

 

“ Ma’am, please move aside.” The man stated. The woman shook her head, her eyes watering.

 

“Ma’am, I will not ask again.” His voice rose, but the woman stood her ground.

 

Slap.

 

The woman’s face flew to the side, her feet stumbling to regain balance. The tall man ignored it and marched into the kitchen. His eyes scanned over the room for a few moments before landing on a figure curled into a ball in the corner. Slowly, but confidently did the man walk to the small figure. He gently kicked the figure’s bare shin. The figure’s head rose, revealing a soft, timid face, stained with water streaks across his cheeks. It was a boy; a boy who had made it clear to everyone on the boat he was turning seven in a few days. A boy who was turning seven, but was constantly ill. A boy who was too weak to live on a ship.

 

“ Get up.” The man ordered. The boy flinched at the booming voice but quickly obliged. He was on his feet in a matter of seconds. “ Follow me.”

 

This time, the boy hesitated. He had lifted his head, beautiful brown eyes peeking out from under his brown hair. The boy’s head moved slightly, trying to look at the woman at the archway; Tears were running down her face.

 

“ Please. Please don’t take him. He’s just young! His body isn’t used to all these germs and sickness. He will get better I promise, just, please.” The woman pleaded, her knees wobbling, as she placed a hand on the arch.

 

The tall man ignored her and wrapped his fingers around the boy’s upper arm. A small squeak escaped the small boy’s lips. “ Follow. Me.”

 

And the boy did just that.

 

The man pulled the boy out of the room, tugging on the child’s arm tightly, practically turning the skin white. A small whimper escaped the boy’s lips. Echoes of the woman’s cries were heard as they walked down the hallway.

 

Suddenly, the two males were blinded. They both froze in spot, adjusting to the daylight. The cries of the woman turned into the sound of seagulls singing, and waves crashing against the walls of the boat. The sun was high in the sky, but clearly ready to start setting. The man cursed at the amount of time wasted in the room.

 

“Hurry up.” The older growled, harshly pulling the boy’s arm towards the edge of the boat. “ You have been quite a nuisance, getting sick everyday! You were born on this boat and your body can’t even handle it. Tsk.”

 

“I’m sorry.” The boy mumbled, holding back the hiccups ready to burst.

 

“ You better be. Now go.” He ordered. The boy looked up confused. The man smirked slightly pointing at the gate of the fence, they only used it when you were getting off the boat, when at the docks.

 

“ We aren’t at land yet.” The boy mumbled, confusion clearly in his eyes.

 

“ I know. Jump.”

 

The gears in the boy’s head finally started working. His eyes widened, and watered. His body tensed. Automatically, the boy stepped back, away from the taller man. His head shook quickly, as he bit his lip. “B-But.”

 

“ Jump or I’ll throw you over.”

 

And the boy ran. He turned back, running for the door back to the hallway. Back to the hallway that lead to his room. Back to the room where the woman, his mother was weeping on the floor. He ran, but he was caught. The strong arms of the tall man wrapped around his childish-frame and easily lifted him against the older’s chest. The boy struggled to get out of his grip, but when he finally escaped, he was already over the ocean blue. His last look at the man was when he was falling.

 

“You’re weak.” The man had whispered in his ear when he dropped him.

 

And those words stuck with him.

 

 

Boy number 2:

 

BANG!

 

Boy number 3:

 

The house was completely silent, except for the occasional squeaks of the floorboard, and the titter-tatter from the mice. The windows were boarded shut, letting no light come in. The only light source available was the flickering from the broken lamp on the dining room table.

 

A small boy curled up on the stairs, in front of the front door. The boy’s shoes were tied into mini knots - the boy thought he tied them perfectly- his socks were different colors, different fabrics, and his shirt was clearly stained. The child tapped his foot waiting for the -unbeknown to him- locked door to open. Waiting for his parents to walk through with open arms. In this dream event, his father would scoop him up and whisper how much they missed him, while his mother kissed him affectionately on his head. He would then be led back to the kitchen, which would be magically cleaned into marble, perfection, where his mother would cook them all a delicious meal.

 

But this wasn’t a dream world.

 

Three days earlier, the little boy had watched his mother scream, and throw piles and piles of clothing into suitcases. His father was sitting alone on the -at the time- perfectly white, couch. The father’s knuckles were turning white. The boy cringed as he heard his mother scream one last time before stomping out of the apartment, screaming for the father to hurry up and follow him.

 

The father turned around though and crouched down in front of the young boy. He kissed the boy’s head and whispered words which couldn’t even start to express how much the father had loved the boy. He kissed the boy’s head, with a salty and watery face. With one last ruffle of the boy’s head, the father walked away, locking the door on his way out.

 

And never once, did they come back.

 

Not once.

 

And the boy, although hoping he was wrong, knew they weren’t going to come home either.

 

Boy number 4:

 

“DAD!” A young boy screamed in agony. The ‘father’ narrowed his eyes and lashed the whip out once more. The young boy only repeated his call, hoping to awaken the dad who used to bring him out to ice-cream when he received a B on his test, a measly B; this man had taken out a whip though, for receiving a B, a measly B.

 

There was no known reason for his father’s abuse. It just happened. The boy came home one day, placing his perfectly good score on the dining table. He was sipping some apple juice from the refrigerator when he suddenly felt two, unwelcoming hands shove him into the counter. He winced. His apple juice spilled across the counter.

 

“Bastard son!” The father had screamed, twisting his son’s hair into knots.

 

And since then the boy received fifty lashes as his daily dose, with a new punishment everyday, if he didn’t live up to being perfect.

 

Perfect.

 

 

Boy number 5:

 

“ It’s not my fault.” A small boy whispered. His little finger nails dug deep into his skin, longer the two men at the opposite end of the table stared at him. Their eyes never wavering. “ It’s not.”

 

“I need you to tell me what you remem-”

 

“I CAN’T REMEMBA’ ANYTHIN’! I JUST CAN’T! Leave me alone. Please.”

 

“ Give him back to the group home.” The man sighed, kicking the wall behind them.

 

 

Boy number 6:

 

“You were such a great student.” An old man, around forty years of age, announced, tapping another boy’s shoulders. The old man then moved his head towards the other adult in the room. “ I loved having him in my class. He was a model student, I swear.”

 

“ Model student? In your class? Don’t you always fail them?” The other adult joked, sipping down some vodka. The old man cheekily grinned, giving a soft shrug.

 

“ Exactly! And because of that, I want you to hire him. As an undercover spy.”

 

“ Well I do need some extra help with a case.”

 

“Splendid! Then take him! He will be perfect.”

 

The adult turned towards the younger who was standing straight. “ Relax son, we aren’t the military. Now, how would you like to help me with a case, about BIGBANG?”


The boy’s face brightened up and he nodded quickly. The older gentlemen chuckled, tapping him on the back affectionately.

__________________________________________________{}_______________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Hello, I am a new writer. This is the first chapter, but more like a prologue.

This is written as a part of each main character's Past ( the members of TeenTop). You do now know who either character is just yet but through out the story you will discover who it is. Some will be easier than others, and some will clash brilliantly.

 

The next chapter is a giraffe-tastic  historical chapter for what happened, but you still will not have met the main characters. The story officially begins in chapter 3, I hope you enjoy anyways. 


I know it isn't exactly smiled upon to ask for comments, but I want to hear, honestly, if you like the way the story is going ( I may or may not change it based on my own moral obligations) and what you think of the chapters. So, if you can, or want to I would LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

 


Cupcake before you leave?


 -Leaves a tray full of cupcakes on the counter- Enjoy sweethearts.