CHAPTER 3: TeenTop?

Unwritten

 

In the central town of what was once known as, Korea, people were applauding and cheering. It was not an uncommon sight, life may be practically unbearable but every cloud has a silver lining. Near the town’s water shop ( Water had always been a necessity but now it’s not something humans just come by.) a boy was flipping backwards onto his hand, holding himself there for a couple of seconds.

 

Another round of applause.

 

The tall boy flipped into a standing position, his red and black hair whipping in front of his face. Trickles of sweat traced his cheek bones. This didn’t bother the boy at all though. He bent down, doing a little twirl as he stole his hat from the pavement. Right as he started to bend back up, a hand had roughly made contact with his . The street-performer gave out a little yelp before spinning around. He could only catch a glimpse of purple hair retreating. Sighing, the boy held out his hat to the citizens. It wasn’t like he had time to chase after every boy who did that to him.

 

Many people had dropped their K-coins (The currency of the world) into his hat, a few children had excitedly dropped their silver coins, letting them clash with the others. The boy sat down on a bench, once his audience vanished. He shook his hat around a bit before pulling coins and stuffing them into his pants pocket. As he did so, he counted them.

 

Meanwhile the mysterious purple headed boy was happily strolling far from the scene. He felt refreshed, new, happy; Years of being pressured to be one thing for his whole life, easily made changing feel like a chip has been pushed off of your shoulder. He wasn’t usually an outgoing-troublemaker; He was always a very serious, determined character. This discovery of being rebellious, sly and cunning was heavenly for him. It felt like a reward; Definitely when he got to touch the performer’s back side. The purple haired boy giggled a bit at the memory.

 

But his giddy moment ceased when he remembered he still had to go meet up with his soon to be gang. He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t scared. What if they didn’t accept him? Would they kill him? Would they threaten him? It was not like he was being forced to do this. It was honestly his choice. He just wished he had not made his choice so quickly.

 

The purple haired sighed and made his way to the address that was scribbled, with horrible handwriting, on a napkin from the diner.

 

It took about forty-minutes but he found the building. What was left with it was still enough to decipher it’s previous use: A hotel. A blinking and buzzing sign hung loosely from a bar that had been previously attached to the side of the building. The building was tilted to the left, it’s left corner hidden under ground. There were about five sturdy, surviving, floors the others either had holes knocked in, or were non existent. Almost every window was boarded and broken.

 

When the boy stepped inside he found the floor had been redone to level their walking. The building was still clearly leaning but nothing inside seemed out of place. Honestly, it made the boy feel a little dizzy, off balanced.

 

“What are you doing here?” A deep voice asked. The purple haired boy jumped and flashed his gaze onto the man sitting on a dusty desk, probably used as the check-in counter before the BIGBANG.

 

“ I heard this is the HQ for the gang TeenTop?”

 

“ Now, why would you want to go visit TeenTop?”

 

“ I want to join.” The boy announced, standing tall.

 

“ A little shorty like you?”

 

As tall as he could anyways.

 

“ The best things come in small packages my friend.” The smaller boy growled, his fingers curling tight.

 

The other man chuckled and strutted towards the angered fellow. Once a foot away, he held out his hand with a genuine smile. “ TeenTop may be a gang, but we are the only gang that trusts our members. I’m the leader, C.A.P.”

 

Hesitantly the boy took hold of the outstretched hand. “ I’m Byunghyun. I’d rather go as L-Joe from now on though.”

 

“ Trying to hide from the cops? Enemy gang?” C.A.P questioned. L-joe shrugged.

 

“Something like that.”

 

“ Well, if you can’t tell me there is no way you’ll be a permanent. For now though you can just watch around, be a guard dog. You will not get any information out of us though. There is a reason we are the second best gang, and we don’t let strangers know without a beautiful background check.”

 

L-joe growled, nodding his head in understanding. The leader continued: “ Note, if you lie, or try to cheat your way into our system, your life will not be spared. I’ll be watching -”

 

“LET GO! Dude it’s not a big deal.” Someone yelled outside. C.A.P sighed and shook his head, confusing the new-member.

 

“It is definitely a big deal! We will torture that bastard.” Another voice hissed. C.A.P then raised an eyebrow as he watched two of s trudge into his workplace. L-joe recognized the taller one to be the one he ‘assaulted’ near the water-shop earlier. He internally winced when he realized they were talking about him.

 

“What’s the problem guys?” C.A.P asked crossing his arms.

 

The smaller of the two newcomers raised his head, piercing glares into the leader. “ Somebody slapped Changjo on the -”

 

“Shut up! The whole world doesn’t need to know.” The taller boy, now known as Changjo whined, his face flushing slightly. L-joe couldn’t help but chuckle at how the flush made his manly face look too adorable.

 

“ Everyone does too need to know! You can’t be touched by anyone other than me!” The smaller exclaimed, his face suddenly turning red at his statement. Changjo’s face mimicked the expression and quickly looked away, awkwardly trying to shake the other boy’s hand off of his wrist.

 

C.A.P smirked and rolled his eyes, tapping Changjo on his shoulder. “ What Chunji means is people should know you aren’t to be messed with.”

 

When Changjo was about to retort, Chunji’s eyes settled on L-joe. His embarrassed eyes suddenly narrowed. L-joe chuckled nervously and stepped back, putting his hands up.

 

“You were the one molesting Changjo!” Chunji exclaimed. Changjo’s eyes snapped down to the smallest and narrowed his eyes.

 

“ Uh, um. Sorry! I didn’t know he was o-off limits.” L-joe stuttered, and was quick to mentally curse himself out once he did so.

 

“ SORRY?! You’re sorry? YOU LITTLE-” Changjo screamed curling his fingers and throwing the fist at L-Joe. Out of instinct, and maybe a little pride, L-joe grabbed the taller boy’s wrist and curled it effortlessly behind the boy’s back. Changjo let out a small yelp and fell to his knees, his eyes shutting as he felt immense pain. Tugging on the arm higher up the boy’s back he narrowed his eyes.

 

“ Are you really that weak?” L-Joe asked, his eyes darkening. Chunji’s moments of shock was brought to an end when he spotted a tear falling down Changjo’s cheek.

 

“ Let go of him.” Chunji growled.

 

“ Or what?” L-Joe asked.


“ Or you can’t be part of TeenTop. Changjo is special to us.” C.A.P announced. L-Joe quickly let go. The taller boy cradling his wrist to his chest.

____________________________________________{}_____________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hello! Aixixi here :D 

 So the story just started (Literally). I am sorry for the horrible chapter though. I know this chapter is lacking. I wrote this today actually ( I wrote it quickly because I don't know when I'll be able to write it, and I have to write a whole essay for tomorrow. So Sorry! )

Puppy dog face?
 Will you all please tell me what you think ( Though I am pretty sure it will not be great, but please?) Thank you for your precious time my little dumplings.

 

 Have a giraffe-tastic day.