Chapter 2

WGM Boybands Special: Infinite and BTOB [HIATUS]

Firstly i am really sorry in advanced for those who commented because you will be dissapointed but please dont give up on this fanfic!Like i mentioned before you can vote for the pairing you want to see next so please dont give up on this fic! I'm so sorry and do enjoy this fic as much as i loved writing it for you!:)

@FireSpark96 Thanks for the comment i really appreciate it! Do continue reading pleasee ! :D Saranghaeyo <3

@agneshaha SURE <3

-Abyy(@writerofthistory) 


Conference room 1,9.25am

Suddenly,"I knew it ! Its Idol League!" Woohyun and Hoya said simultaneously.

"But that's not fair , we are BTOB's sunbaes, why are we being compared to them ?" mused L. Sungyeol nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we are not competing against them?" piped up Sungjong. Everyone stared at him. They were still feeling indignant about Sungjong's "Maknae Rebellion."Infinite was confused. They were obviously having a variety show with BTOB. But what?

Sunggyu and Sungyeol were thinking about how much interaction Infinite had had with BTOB. Sunggyu knew Ilhoon well.And his gwiyomi player is the rage.Minhyuk was also cast of Romantic and Idol Season 2. Despite being rookies, they were doing really well.

Sungyeol liked BTOB's Father too. But besides the GDA held in KL, BTOB and Infinite had never met. What could this variety be about ?

Conference room 2,9.25am

"So are we doing variety with Infinite sunbaenim?" asked Peniel.

"I'm sure its Idol League!" said Minhyuk.

"I dont think so, Infinite Sunbaes debuted much earlier than us. It would be unfair if we had to compete against them." Commented Hyungsik wisely. Eunkwang turned to him with rounded eyes.He held out his hand for Hyungsik to high-five.

"Right?" he said. Hyungsik slapped his hand in agreement.What could this variety be about ?

"Everyone,please stand up and follow me to the next room to find out what this variety is about."Kwanghee and Dongho said simultaneously.Infinite got up and exited the room through a door on their left and BTOB on their right.

Main Conference Room,9.29

"Oh ! Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim!" Ilhoon the first member of BTOB to enter the adjoining room greeted Infinite's Sunggyu.This conference room had a round table with 16 chairs for members of both groups and the MC.The members sat down.

On the right side of the table sat Infinite. Sunggyu sitting closest to the two MC's in front followed by Woohyun, Sungyeol and L,Sungjong and Hoya and Dongwoo.

On the other side sat BTOB in age order.

"So we have finally met ! I'm Ukiss's adorable Maknae Dongho !"

"And I'm Sunhee's couple, Kwanghee from ZE:A!" The two Mc's started.

Legend:Dongho,Kwanghee

"Can both groups introduce yourselves ?"

"Let's Start with the Men in Love , Infinite!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the charismatic leader Sunggyu!" said Sunggyu bowing politely

."Annyeonghaseyo i'm Newclear vocals Woohyun!" said Woohyun smiling widely.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Sungyeol in charge of height and chubby cheeks in Infinite!" said Sungyeol with a smile

."Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's visual, L." said L.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's Cute Maknae Sungjong!" said Sungjong smiling.

"Oh cute!" Cooed Kwanghee.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Infinite's Dancing Machine Hoya." said Hoya.

"Annyeonghaseyo I am Infinite's Main Rapper Dongwoo!"

"And now we have BTOB!"

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm BTOB's Blonde-Hair leader,Eunkwang!" said Eunkwang bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Nam Woohyun's sunbae look-a-like, Minhyuk!" Minhyuk said smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm most sleepy-looking idol Changsub!" Changsub said bowing politely.

"Hyung he looks like you !" said Woohyun to sunggyu. Sunggyu glared at him and poked him in the ribs.

"Annyeonghaseyo i'm BTOB's lead vocal Hyungsik." said Hyungsik with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm California Boy Peniel!" Peniel said shyly.

"1+1 gwiyomi ! Annyeonghaseyo i'm BTOB'S Ilhoon!" said Ilhoon smiling cutely.

"Annyeonghaseyo i'm BTOB'S tallest maknae, Sungjae!" Sungjae said smiling

"He looks so much like Seo In Guk!" said Dongho.Sungjae blushed.

"So now we all know each other let us all find out what we are going to do together!"said Kwanghee cheerfully.

A VCR was played. It played clips of both the groups debut and various variety shows , music wins , and music videos. Throughout the VCR , the members from both groups stole glances at each other. Sungjae was adjusting Peniel's hair and Hoya found it extremely adorable. Minhyuk was staring at Woohyun shocked that a sunbae could look so much like him. Changsub , Hyungsik and Ilhoon however was staring at L and Sungyeol. The famous Myungyeol couple was being very natural in spite of all the cameras. Myungsoo had an arm around Sungyeol's neck and Sungyeol was whispering things in his ear. In between scenes of the two groups played 7 different scenes from dramas and variety shows.

Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo meeting in the garden.(We Got Married)

G.NA meeting FT.Island's Jong Hoon at the steps.(Romantic and Idol Season 2)

The scene of Mir and Hyejung meeting at the pedestrian crossing.(Romantic and Idol Season 1)

The scene of Seo In Guk and Eunji meeting at the cafe. (Reply1997)

The scene of Vixx's N meeting Two-x Eunyoung at the art gallery. (Romantic and Idol Season 2)

The scene of 4minute's Jihyun and ZE:A's Hyungsik meeting in the cinema. (Romantic and Idol Season 1)

And the scene of Yoon Shi Yoon and Eugene meeting at the park. (King Of Baking,Kim Tak Gu a.k.a Bread,Love,Dreams)

When the video stopped the atmosphere was quiet.

"I saw Mir Hyung !" said Sungyeol.

"And Seo In Guk hyung !" said Hoya.

"I saw G.NA noona !" said Ilhoon.

"I saw Ji-hyun noona !" said Changsub.

"I saw Eunji Noona!" said Sungjae.

"I saw Lee Joon hyung !"cried Dongwoo

."Stop!" cried Dongho.

"Now , if you haven't already guessed, you are now part of the variety show We Got Married Boy Bands Special."

"What!We got Married Boy Bands special?" yelped Changsub, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Hyungsik, Ilhoon, Eunkwang and Sungjae at the same time.

"Yah!Do you have to be so noisy?" shouted Kwanghee in irritation.

"Our Managers agreed to this ?" asked Woohyun.

"Yes.All the fans wanted to see you get together. You have so many similarities too!" Dongho answered.

"Now you will all proceed back to your rooms where there will be seven cards placed on the table. Each card depicts a scene that has been played on the VCR.You can come back and check it out again. The scene you choose will be the place you meet your partner for today.Understood?" asked Kwanghee.The 14 boys nodded solemnly and dispersed back to their rooms.

Conference Room 1,10.00am

The Infinite members were all puzzled , why would their manager agree to this?On the table before them lay the cards. They sat down on the chairs and each thought solemnly.

Sunggyu,"Since woollim has agreed we have no choice but to agree and play along. I just hope we wont have to be touchy.Myungsoo and Dongwoo can go overboard sometimes. And who will be my partner,who would choose a boring place like the steps?"

Hoya,"This variety will turn out interesting i suppose.But then again why would Woollim agree to do this,i want to pick the park..."

Myungsoo,"This is utterly ridiculous but whatever. I will choose the Cinema.Will Sungyeol choose the cafe?"

Dongwoo,"This is rather exciting. Its different from just us playing or joking around.Now we can meet more people!But what should i choose? The garden seems to be a good idea.."

Woohyun,"This is not exactly what i was expecting. But then again Woollim has never been a very normal company.Manager Hyungs always throwing surprise fan-meetings for us to attend. I just hope that the scene i choose wont be awkward. Will cars bang us ?"

Sungjong,"Phew.The news has taken away all the hyungs anger.This is a very weird variety show. Shouldn't it be done with a girl group instead? I wonder who will choose the art gallery..."

Sungyeol,"I think this variety is ridiculous but then the hoobaes are so cute. I want to meet them.I've given up on coffee but then..."

Conference Room 2,10.00am

What trick Cube was playing on them but the BTOB members had no choice.

"Let's all just pick what scenes you want, if more than two people choose a scene, then you'll have too play scissors paper stone."said Eunkwang breaking the silence.All the members walked towards the table and at the count of three chose the scene they wanted.

Sungjae and Peniel both chose the cinema.

Ilhoon choose the park.

Changsub and Eunkwang chose the Cafe.

Hyungsik chose the stairs.

Minhyuk chose the pedestrian crossing.

"Oh!" Sungjae and Peniel laughed at their same choice.

Changsub and Eunkwang laughed at their same choice too.

"Scissors,paper,stone!" the four said simultaneously.

Main Conference Room

"Kwanghee, how did you feel when you had to meet Sunhwa?" asked Dongho.

"Nervous of course.Waeyo?" Kwanghee answered with a sheepish smile .

"I can feel their nervousness through the walls." said Dongho with a small smile.

"Right? Me too!" Kwanghee agreed and the two of them laughed.

When all members had made their choices they were all taken to their chosen places.

Stairs,10.45am

At the bottom of the steps, Sunggyu waited. Nervousness pulsing through his body.He looked into the camera that was filming him and said,"I'm so nervous.Who chose my scene?"

Staff:You may go up now.

Sunggyu started to walk up the steps. Complaining loudly it was tiring.

Garden,10.35am

Dongwoo was outside the entrance of his chosen scene. The garden.

Pedestrian crossing,10,40am

Minhyuk stood at one end of the pedestrian crossing.He held two small cups of icecream.

Park,10.35am

Ilhoon entered the park. His partner had not yet arrive but he was feeling extremely nervous."Was this how Minhyuk hyung felt?" he spoke to the camera.

Cafe,10.45am

Sungyeol was at the counter ordering his choice of drink.Then the tingle of the cafe door opening was heard.

Art Gallery,10.43am

Sungjong was outside the Art gallery. He jumped to get off his nerves.The staff told him to calm down. His partner was already in the building.

Cinema,10.37am

L entered the cinema. The tickets he had was for a romance-comedy show.His partner had not arrived yet."I've always wanted to watch this show," he whispered to the camera with a smile.

Stairs,10.48am

As Sunggyu walked up the steps, Hyungsik walked down. Both had not yet recognise each other until Hyungsik had reached the middle landing and Sunggyu looked up. They laughed awkwardly and Sunggyu walked up a few steps to meet Hyungsik.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, I didnt think you would chose this place!"Hyungsik greeted Sunggyu with a bewildered look.

"I'm a pretty boring person but i didn't think you would choose this place either!" Sunggyu replied with a smile.

Garden,10.41am

Dongwoo opened the doors and walked in. As he walked towards the fountain he saw the small sized Figure of BTOB'S leader Eunkwang. At the same time, Eunkwang turned around and he started to walk towards Dongwoo. They smiled sheepishly and shook hands.

"Eunkwang-sshi i didn't know you like nature!" Dongwoo said with a laugh.

"I didn't know you did either Hyung!"Eunkwang said with a laugh.They both smiled and laughed.

Pedestrian crossing,10.45am

Minhyuk waited at the crossing nervously. Suddenly a cab pulled up at the opposite end of the road. It was Minhyuk's partner.The crossing was pretty long so Minhyuk couldnt see who it was.The traffic light changed and Minhyuk started walking towards his partner. As he neared his partner a smile broke out on his face , it was Infinite's Woohyun. Woohyun was smiling at Minhyuk too. And as they met, Woohyun put an arm around Minhyuk's shoulder and continued crossing the street. When they were safely at the sidewalk, they laughed . Minhyuk offered the cup of ice-cream to Woohyun and Introduced himself.

"I'm Lee Minhyuk!" he said cheerily.

"Wah ! You are like my dongsaeng but you are my hyung! I'm Woohyun!" Woohyun said with a wide smile.

Park,10.40am

Ilhoon was sitting on a bench in the park. He then heard footsteps nearing. He looked up and saw Infinite's dancing machine Hoya dancing his way to where Ilhoon was seated. Hoya smiled at him. And Ilhoon's nervousness sky-rocketed.

He greeted,"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Ilhoon!"  

"I'm Hoya!" Hoya said with a smile.They shook hands.

Cafe,10.47am

Sungyeol didn't dare turn around. He waited until the person had reached the counter. Changsub turned to look at his partner. It was the tallest Sunbae. He smiled then turned back to order his drink.Sungyeol stole a glance at his hoobae. The sleepy one.

"Sunbaenim shall i carry that for you?" Changsub asked as he took the tray with his and Sungyeol's drink.

Sungyeol grinned and said "Okay!" They went to find a table.

Art Gallery 10.45am

"I hope its not a scary hyung that choose the same as me ," Sungjong said going in. He went to find the Painting of Korea's Royal Family. He was told that his partner would be there. As he walk, he became more nervous. Peniel waited at the painting . He was standing awkwardly beside the Painting Of Korea's Royal family. He started to pace back and forth awkwardly. Turning around awkwardly.Sungjong had finally reached the gallery for The Royal Family and was walking towards the painting. The two of them made eye contact at the same time and smiled awkwardly at each other. Both bowing at the same time.

"Annyeonghaseyo!I'm Peniel." Peniel said smiling politely.

And Sungjong smiled ."Annyeonghaseyo !I'm Sungjong!".The two of them smiled.

Cinema,10.40am

L was watching the advertisements of the movie when the theater doors open. A tall figure sat down beside him. As he was about to look at his partner, the theater was clouded in darkness. The movie started and L's attention riveted to the movie. As the screen became light , and lighted the cinema, Sungjae turned to glance at his partner. And he turned back quickly. The next time the theater was lighted both of them made eye contact.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm L." L whispered to Sungjae.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Sungjae." Sungjae whispered back. They then continued to watch the movie.