Chapter 1

WGM Boybands Special: Infinite and BTOB [HIATUS]

Infinite's Dorm,6.45am

"Hyoan-hyung , where are my cordyceps?" asked Sunggyu lazily coming out from the kitchen.It was another busy day packed with training and schedules. Sunggyu had been woken up by his manager 10 minutes ago and was tasked to wake up the others by 7.00am it was already 6.45am.

"I will find them for you , hurry wake up your dongsaengs!Or we wont be able to leave by 8! Hurry Sunggyu!"

"Okay Okay,I'm going hyung i'm going!" he answered trudging sleepily into the bedroom he shared with Woohyun. "Woohyun-ah," he called shaking the younger boy vigorously by the shoulder.

"Sunggyu ? Hyung five more minutes please"  Woohyun mumbled.

"No Woohyun, now!" Sunggyu said kicking the younger boy hard.

"Aish really. I'm awake hyung i'm awake."  Woohyun said rolling off the bed with a groan.He glared at Sunggyu.Sunggyu smiled sweetly at him before pushing him out to wake up the others. They entered Hoya's and Sungjong's room and was shocked too see Hoya and Sungjong already awake. The dance machine was doing push ups hurriedly and the maknae was texting someone on his mobile phone.

"Hyung ! You're so late. Me and Hoya Hyung we're awake since 6!" the maknae said flinging his hair.

"Oh really? Good job then. I have to wake up the others.Woohyun let's go!" Sunggyu said patting the maknae affectionately before pulling the still sleepy woohyun to wake up Sungyeol , Dongwoo and L. The moment Sunggyu the light , Sungyeol's eyelids fluttered open . He sat up and started to get out of bed. Woohyun stared at the choding's dark face. Could he have had an argument with L again?He made a note to ask Dongwoo about it.

Sunggyu was shaking L awake to no avail. He tried throwing pillows at him but he didnt budge. Woohyun disappeared and reappeared with a hairdryer. He plugged it in and started blowing the hairdryer at L's face . After awhile , the visual got up and walked out of the room to wash up. Sunggyu and Woohyun then tried to wake up Dongwoo.The guy could really sleep.They tried all violent methods like kicking and banging pots.When they finally woke him up,with the help of Hoya's strengthened biceps , it was already 7.

Everyone rushed to change and shower.Throwing on clothes and applying light make up,Infinite left their dorm.

Infinite's Van,8.00am

In the car, Woohyun was sleeping on Sungyeol's shoulder and Hoya who was next to them was listening to songs on his ipod. Rapping a song unknown to the other members. L was looking out the window with a dark expression and as Woohyun had done before , Sunggyu assumed he and Sungyeol had fought and made a mental note to ask Dongwoo later.

Sungjong was busily texting someone on his phone and Dongwoo was being his active self.Folding origami was his recent addiction and his corner of the van and room was covered with paper stars,hearts and planes. As they were nearing Infinite's training room, Hoya shook Sungyeol and Woohyun awake.

To their surprise,the manager didn't stop and drove pass the training room.This shocked Sunggyu,Hoya ,L,Sungjong and even the distracted Dongwoo.It didnt take long for Woohyun and Sungyeol to notice what had happened.

"HYUNG!" Sungyeol screeched.

"Hyung aren't we going to practise?"asked sunggyu .

"Hyung is this hidden camera ?" Dongwoo asked hesitantly.He wasn't really a fan of hidden cameras.

Sungjong , L and Hoya exchanged confused looks but continued with their idle actions.Woohyun decided to shrug off the matter and continued to sleep.He was okay with not having practise anyway.He needed sleep.

Sunggyu looked suspiciously at his manager. "What was going on?"

BTOB's Dorm,7.00am

"Eunkwang-hyung wake up!"yelled a flustered Minhyuk into the leader's ear.Their manager had just called to tell them they had a schedule to attend.He had woken Hyungsik up and the younger was busy waking up the maknaes.

"Peniel wake up!" Hyungsik said in a commanding voice and the California boy immediately woke up.

"Where are we going?"mumbled Peniel in broken Korean.

"I dont know Manager Hyung just got a call for a schedule." Hyungsik answered hastily as he shook Sungjae awake. The maknae woke with a start and bumped his head on the ceiling.

"Ow!" Sungjae groaned as he rubbed his head violently. Hyungsik started to rub the maknae's head feeling apologetic for causing the accident.

"Changsub Wake up !" Minhyuk shook the sleepy Changsub.

He had finally managed to wake up Eunkwang and now that Changsub had been sleepily dragged out by Peniel he went to wake Ilhoon up. The rapper pushed him away and he almost fell off the ladder when Hyunsik held out his arm just in time to catch him. He shook Ilhoon awake violently and after a while everyone was finally awake.They put on their BB cream, their Contact Lenses, their shoe lifts. When they finally,hastily left their dorm and air of sleepiness still hung around them. 

BTOB's Van,8.00am

In the van,Hyungsik and Sungjae were sleeping in the backseat. Illhoon who was next to them was busily texting someone on his phone.Peniel , Minhyuk and Changsub who were sitting in the middle seats were snacking on a pack of oreo's and milo and in the front seat, Eunkwang was fast asleep.Minhyuk,Peniel and Changsub was curious about where they were going but didnt ask their manager. Perhaps they were getting a day off. But then if that was it they'd be sleeping in their dorms.

Suddenly, their manager put on a face mask. Just like the one 2pm's Min Jun had on at one stage. It startled Minhyuk,Changsub and Peniel and they started to exclaim in suprise and shock.

Infinite's Van,8.20am

"W-what ! What are you doing?! " exclaimed Dongwoo in surprise.

Infinite's manager was putting on the same face mask as Btob's manager.

Sunggyu retreated away from his manager swiftly. The old gyu was afraid of contracting some disease from his manager. They had just started promoting Man In Love. He couldnt no, he wouldnt fall sick.

Sungyeol who was like a child with a wild imagination asked,"Are we getting kidnapped ?"

At his fleeting statement, everyone's interest was pricked. Except Woohyun. The Namstar was fast asleep.

"Hyung , where are we going !?" Sungjong , L and Dongwoo cried out in simultaneous alarm.

BTOB's Van,8.25am

"Hyung!Stop the car !?" Minhyuk , Changsub and Eunkwang cried in alarm. The leader had been awakened by the loud shrieks of Minhyuk and Changsub and when he'd seen his manager,shrieked too. Peniel who was too shocked stared in awe at his manager and members.

"Hyung?" asked Ilhoon curiously.He suspected that this would happen.Idols never got off days out of the blue.

"Hyung! Where are we going?" asked an alarmed Sungjae to Peniel.

"Are we on a variety show?" asked Ilhoon.

"Hidden camera?" questioned Eunkwang.

KBS Building,8.40am

Infinite's van pulled up in front of KBS Building and Infinite was herded into the building by burly guards.Their manager sped away leaving the seven boys to gape in awe at the ridiculousness of what was happening.

They protested violently and Hoya almost managed to escape but was restrained again by another group of guards. It was a bit of a mystery to them why they were reacting so violently but they all felt the need to.They were herded into a conference room that had 7 chairs prepared for them and were told to sit down.

Sungyeol who had been at silent war with Myungsoo was now holding tightly onto his arm. Woohyun was finally awake and was pacing  around the room nervously.Sunggyu was searching his head for reasons of this "kidnapping".

KBS Building,8.45am

BTOB's van pulled up a few minutes later at the entrance of KBS Building and they too were herded into the building.

Eunkwang and Minhyuk attempting to struggle free but Peniel too shocked and Hyungsik and Sungjae too sleepy were helpless.They too were herded into a similar conference room to Infinite's and told to sit down.

Ilhoon shifted nervously in his seat and Eunkwang and Minhyuk was pacing around the room impatiently.

Conference Room 1,9.00am

Suddenly there was a knock on the doors and UKISS's Dongho entered Infinite's room.

"Oh?Annyeonghaseyo Dongho Sunbaenim." Sunggyu said bowing down ninety degrees and the other Infinite members followed suite.

"Annyeonghaseyo Dongho Sunbaenim.We are Infinite!" They greeted in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I bet you are curious as to why you are here today instead of practising right ?" Dongho asked with a smile.

"Yes," said Sunggyu eagerly. The others nodded .

"I'll leave you to guess ," Dongho said smiling evilly.

Conference Room 2.9.00am

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door and ZE:A's Kwanghee came in.

"Ha,deul,set, annyeonghaseyo BTOB-imnida," Btob greeted as Kwanghee entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you must be wondering why you are here yes?" asked Kwanghee .

"Yes!" Eunkwang answered as the others nodded their head.

"I'll give you time to guess first!" replied Kwanghee smiling with sickening sweetness.

Conference Room 1,9.15am

"Running Man ?" asked Sungyeol expectantly.

"Dream Team ?"guessed Hoya eagerly.

"Hello Baby?!" Dongwoo, Sungjong and L guessed simultaneously.

"Idol League?!" shrieked Woohyun suddenly . Everyone stared at him. Dongho looked shocked an impressed but then he shook his head . None of their guesses were right.

"Romantic And Idol?" asked Sunggyu absentmindedly.

"Sesame Player Infinite Season 2?" asked L. Dongho smiled and shook his head at each guess.

Conference Room 1,9.15am

"Idol Army ?Idol star Cam? Dream Team?" Minhyuk, Changsub and Eunkwang guessed.

Kwanghee shook his head.

"Romantic and Idol?" asked Sungjae .

"That's impossible. Minhyuk Hyung already did Romantic and idol!" argued Peniel.

"Running Man?" asked Hyungsik.

But still Kwanghee shook his head.

"Sesame player?" asked Eunkwang again.Kwanghee shook his head.

Previously,interviewing Infinite's Sunggyu

Staff:Has any rookie groups caught your attention?

Sunggyu: BTOB. Me and Ilhoon know each other quite well.

Previously,interviewing BTOB's Changsub

Staff:Do you want to be in any particular variety show?

Changsub: Romantic and Idol!

Previously,interviewing BTOB's Minhyuk and Hyungsik

Staff: Has anyone caught your attention?

Minhyuk: Woohyun Sunbae-nim!Everyone tells me he looks like me!

Hyungsik: Sunggyu Sunbae-nim, his has very good vocals.I want to be as good as him!

Previously,interviewing Infinite's Sungjong

Staff: If given the chance to take part on a variety show, what show would it be?

Sungjong: Idol Maknae Rebellion!

Previously, interviewing Infinite's Hoya

Staff: Any group that you want to know better?

Hoya: BTOB. We have the same concept as them for our comebacks.

The video clips of the interviews we're played.Infinite's watching their own and BTOB watching their own.At the end,Infinite hyungs were staring at the scared maknae.He was in so much trouble.The other BTOB members started hitting Changsub for his ridiculuous answer.

"Romantic and Idol?Seriously Changsub?" questioned Minhyuk.

Suddenly,..........

 


END OF CHAPPIE :D

TIME TO VOTE ! In the forward, i mentioned a few pairing that i thought was compatible. Eunkwang and Dongwoo because they shared the same birthdays and Peniel and Myungsoo because they are both skinshippyy. NOW, YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOUR OTP! Please Comment Readers! :)

-Abyy(@writerofthistory)