Chapter 5

My Lover-Next-Door

 

“Ahh, so you really did that on purpose.” He said as she was pinching his cheeks.

“Omo. Leeteuk-ah, you’re awake.” He stared at her.

“I’m not, I’m not.” He said sarcastically.

“D-did you heard all things I said?” he nodded seriously.

“Omo. Don’t take it seriously. I… I was just joking. To see your reaction.” She smiled sheepishly but he shook his head.

“You’ll pay for this! AAAHHHH!” and then, he started a pillow fight. Leeteuk slapped Sora’s faced hardly with a pillow. Sora was shocked. She looked at him, grabbed her pillow and plotted for revenge against him.

“YAH!” she shouted as she pointed his index finger to him. “How dare you hurt a girl, huh?!” she held the tips of her pillow tightly and then hit his face. He felt dizzy and fell down.

“Ouch. My back.” He screamed in pain. “Why you little brat! You’ll pay for this.” He pointed his hand towards her as he warned. He ran to her gave her a powerful spank in the face again. Sora did not give up. She also hit him in his body. Leeteuk fell down again and Sora grabbed the opportunity to whack his body consecutively until he cannot stand.

“So you’re hitting a girl now, huh?” she said with anger. *slap*

“Where’s your” *slap*

“strength now?” *slap*

“Don’t you” *slap*

“Even dare” *slap*

“or challenge” *slap*

“My skills” *slap*

“And abilities” *slap*

“Because you” *slap*

“Don’t know” *slap*

“The real” *slap*

“MEEEE” *Very very strong SLAP*

“So behave well, ne?” she said cutely and pinched his cheeks.

 

When she finished hitting him, she sighed deeply and sat on the corner of the bed. 
“That was tiring.” *sigh*

“You… you must… DIE!” he shouted and went to her quickly and hit her in the face with the pillow. But unexpectedly, he slipped and he fell down above Sora’s body. Letting them to look each other’s faces quietly. They stared at each other’s eyes silently with no words coming out of their lips. Suddenly, the door opened.

 

“Leeteuk-ah, Sora-yah! Dinner is rea—“ Eunsoo didn’t finished the words she’s going to say because of what she saw. O_O

“What the? Oh, Mianhaeyo. Sorry if we disturbed you. Continue. We’ll be going.” Sungmin jokingly said.

“Yah!” Eunsoo hit Sungmin’s head.

“What? I’m just giving them their privacy.”

“Did you guys do something?” Eunsoo said. O_O

“ANIYO!” they chorused.

“So when did you started to answer together?” she was teasing them.

“Maybe they are in love because their hearts beat and speak as one.” Sungmin suspected.

“Hahaha. High five!” Eunsoo and Sungmin high fived.

“Yah. You’re delusional! Stop that or else I’ll hit the both of you.” She warned.

“We were just joking. Let’s eat. Kaja!”

 

ooOoo

 

“Sora-yah, wake up. I’ve got something for you.” Leeteuk whispered, afraid to make her angry again.

“What? It’s 4:30 am. Sun is still not out. What do you need?” she yawned.

“Just come with me, okay?”

“Can’t you see that I’m still sleepy? I really hate it when someone wakes up for nothing.” She pouted.

“I know, I know. But I hope you’ll listen. Just come with me.”

“Wait. I’ll just dress up.”

“No need.”

“Be sure that this will be something good.” She warned him.

“Sure it will.” He smirked.

 

“Okay, close your eyes.” He said.

“And why would I do that?”

“It’s a surprise, duh.” She glared at him. “A special surprise.” He grinned.

She covered her eyes with her hands and waited for his signal.

“Yah! No peeking!”

“I’m not.”

“Okay. 1-2-3! Tada!”

When Sora opened her eyes, she saw a cake with their faces on it.

“What’s this?” she chuckled.

“A cake. Do like it?” he asked curiously.

“Omo. This is cute. Can I have a taste?”

“Of course.”

“Wow. It tastes good. When did you made this?”

“Just this dawn. Well it’s the first time that I baked a cake.” He smiled.

“What? You stayed awake just to make this for me?” he nodded.

“But why?”

“I just want to apologize to all things I’ve done to you.”

“Nah. That’s nothing. After tasting your first baked cake, the pain faded away.” She smiled. “okay, I liked it. Happy?”

 

OMG. This guy is such a sweetie. Imagine, your love will bake a cake for you?! Whoops. Did I said LOVE? Mianhae. My tongue slipped. ^^ Well, he really stayed awake for how many hours just to do it. That was priceless. That was the sweetest thing I could ever think of right now. Sweet like his cake. Even though it was his first time, he really impressed me. And again, my hearts beat fast.”  She thought.