Chapter 4

My Lover-Next-Door

 

The EunMin couple arrived at room 116 at 8:00 am with their luggages.

 

“Good morning. Yah, Sora, Leeteukie, have you already prepared your things?” Sungmin asked the.

“Ne.” the two answered.

“So, since everyone’s ready, let’s go?” Eunsoo said excitedly.

 

After the long travel, the four of them already reached Jeju island.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Sapphire Blue Hotel.” The staff said with a welcoming ambiance.

“Annyeong.” The four of them bowed.

“Are you the winners of the Fantasy Resto Bar?” the lady asked them.

“Ne.”

“Follow me.” The lady guided them to their rooms.

 

“Sir, ma’am, this will be your room.” She said and smiled to Eunsoo and Sungmin.

“WOAH! This is perfect! Sungmin-ah, look at this. King-sized bed, fully air-conditioned room, cable TV, hot and cold shower and a great view of the ocean!” Eunsoo’s eyes widened when she saw the room. “Kamsahamnida, noona.” She said happily.

 

After sending Eunsoo and Sungmin to their room, Leeteuk and Sora was next.

“Sir, ma’am, this will be your room.” The lady opened the door and gave the key to Sora. Like Eunsoo’s reaction, Sora was really also shocked of what she saw.

“Wow. Oh noona, this is great.” She said while entering the room.

“Aish. What the heck is this? This isn’t just a normal hotel room. This is for newlyweds for their honeymoon. Pfft. Why is this happening to me?” Leeteuk thought.

“You can call us anytime if you really need something. So, I guess I better go. Have a nice day!”

“Kamsahamnida.” Sora thanked.

 

When the lady left them, Sora went near the window where she was observing the nice view.

“Ah, so beautiful. The long travel was definitely worth it." She sighed as she saw the huge waves splash the shore. Being so curious, Leeteuk silently went near Sora’s shoulder.

“Ne, you’re right.” He said softly.

“Uhmm.. Leeteuk-ah, how about we start this everything right.” His head tilted.

“I mean.. how about introducing ourselves once again, you know?” she said shyly.

“Ah, okay. That’s fine with me.” They both sat down in the king-sized bed and introduced themselves.

“Okay, I’ll go first. Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kang Sora. 19 years old and I study at Neul Paran University.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Park Leeteuk. 19. And the handsome president of the Student Council of Neul Paran University.” They both shook hands.

“My hobby is composing and writing songs. Well when I was young, I was enrolled in a music school where I was taught how to play the piano.” Sora shared.

“Woah, really? Me too. I compose songs and also know how to play guitar and piano."

 

The both talked many things about themselves. Their likes, dislikes and many more. When they knew many stuffs about each other, the both decided to go to a hill near the said the place. The hill was really steep. But when they reached the top, you will see the wonderful view of the ocean. They laid down as they observed the clouds above.

 

“Oh, Leeteuk, look! A duck-shaped cloud! Cute, isn’t it?” Sora pointed the cloud.

“Yeah. Yeah. I’m cute. I know.” He said sarcastically.

“Yah, not you. The cloud. Hahaha.”

“Oh, a heart! Look!” he exclaimed. Sora looked at the heart-shaped cloud and found it beautiful.

 

Sora and Leeteuk was amazed. As they laid down, Leeteuk watched her as she smiles unceasingly. Sora looked at her too. Silently, he slowly touched her hand.

 

“Y-yah.” She said softly.

“No. don’t be misunderstood. I just did it so we can really pretend that we are couple. Well, you said you want to start it right, right?” she nodded as a sign of yes.

“Oh, the sun is setting. We better get going or else we could get lost.”

“Ne. Kaja.”

 

The sun was almost down, but the two of them still did not made their way back to the hotel.

 

“Sora-yah, you’re so slow. Walk faster or else we could not go back.”

“Mianhae. I’m really tired. We almost walked a kilometer. Should we rest a while?”

“We can’t. it’s dusk already and I am not familiar with this place.” Sora pouted when she heard his words.

“You go first. I’ll just follow you when I regained my strength.” She said

“Aish. Yah, do you want to get lost.” She just shook her head as he scolded him.

“Come here.” He said as he grabs her wrist. He kneeled down.

“W-what is this?” she asked.

“hop on. I’ll just carry you.”

“Mwuh?! No. I can handle myself. I’ll walk faster if you want.” Shyly she said.

“Here we go again. Just hop on, okay? It’s getting dark.”

With no choice, Sora just did what Leeteuk wanted to. He piggyback rides her.

 

“Why is this thing so heavy? I really feel like I’m going to faint.”

“Leeteuk-ah, am I heavy?” she asked cutely.

“Aniyo. I can still carry you.”  He faked his smile.

He has been carrying her for hours and Leeteuk was surprised because Sora was not talking to him. He looked at her and find her sleeping cutely. And of course, drooling. Many people looked at the two. They were so adorable. An ahjumma came near to them.

 

“Your name is Leeteuk and hers is Sora, right?” the ahjumma said.

“Ne. Waeyo?”

“Ah, nothing. I can really feel that the two of you are really something.”

“Mwuh? What do you mean ahjumma?”

She smiled at him and put her hand at his chest. “Just follow this, okay.” He nodded.

“But how did you know our names?” he asked curiously. She smiled only and started walking away from them.

 

When they reached the hotel, Sungmin and Eunsoo welcomed them.

“So… how was the date?” Sungmin and Eunsoo grinned.

“Aish. Get out of my way. This load is sooooo heavy.” He said as if he was carrying a thousand tons. He placed Sora in their bed. As he lay down, he smelled something unusual. He felt something in his shoulders.

“What the? She drooled on me. Aish.” He said.

After he took his bath, he lay down in their bed and slept. Sora woke up minutes after he fell asleep. She looked at him to check if he’s still awake. But he was not. She moved her face near to his ear.

“Oppa! Thank for carrying me. Gomawoyo!” she said very cutely like a little child.

“And oh, sorry if I drooled on you. I really did that purposely. Don’t be mad, ne?” she added. She also pinched his soft cheeks. “Kyeoptaaa!” 

 

“Ahh, so you really did that on purpose.” He said as she was pinching his cheeks.