Chapter 3

My Lover-Next-Door

 

 Nobody's POV

Suddenly, Teuk jumped into the bed and moved himself near to Sora’s body and hugged her. She elbowed him strongly.

 

“Yowch! Yah, I was just kidding.”

“Not a nice joke”

 

After Leeteuk fell asleep, she faced at him again.

 

“OMG. Eunsoo was right. I am so lucky to be with this guy. Gosh. He’s so gentle and cute. I hope he’ll stay like this. How I wish he will never wake up again. Hahaha.”  She said  and touched his cheeks.

“Your cheeks… seems like I want to pinch them.” She smiled while she’s still staring at him.

“Sora, staring to person sleeping is not good.” Teuk said while his eyes were closed.  Sora was shocked when the guy spoke. She suddenly covered her head with the blanket.

“What the? How come knew that I was staring at him? Is he a ghost or something?” she said worriedly and bit her lower lip.

  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The morning came and Sora woke up late. Good thing there’s no classes today. Sora smelled something delicious.

“Is Leeteuk cooking fried rice? It smells good.” She thought.

“Oh, Sora, you’re awake already.”

“Uhmm… Leeteuk-ah, about what I’ve done last night…”

“Yeah yeah. I know you were just kidding. I didn’t take it seriously.”

“Are you cooking breakfast?”

“Yup, cooking breakfast for my consumption ONLY. You can cook after me.” He grinned.

“Aish. So selfish. TSK.” She thought.

 

After she ate her breakfast, the EunMin couple visited the both.

 

“Annyeong! So, how’s your first night together? Did something happened” Eunsoo said jokingly and chuckled.

“Yah. This girl. What has gotten into your mind and you’re thinking like that?”

“Nothing. I was just curious. Haha. Hey, let’s go shopping with the two!”

“You go. I’m tired.” Sora jumped into her bed and forced herself to go back to sleep again.

“Yah! You lazy ! Come on! Wait, I’ll tell Minnie.”

“Minnie-ah, let’s go shopping with Leeteuk and Sora!”

“That seems a good idea. Teuk-ah, wanna come with us?” the cutie said excitedly.

“Aish. Okay. Well, it’s pretty boring here. So, I’ll go.”

“Yay! I’ll go tell Sora.” Eunsoo hurriedly went to Sora and grabbed her blanket suddenly.

“Sora-yah, will you come with us?”

“Nope.”

“Please.”

“Nope.”

“Leeteuk will treat you!”

“Really? Okay, I’m in!”

“HEY! Eunsoo-ah! What did you say? I’m not gonna treat her!”

“Teuk oppa, please? Just for this time.” Eunsoo showed her adorable puppy eyes to him. Leeteuk sighed deeply. Well a ‘sigh’ means yes.

 

When they arrived at the mall, the EunMin couple decided to go to buy a couple shirt for them.

 

“Minnie-ah, this looks good.” Eunsoo said while handing him a shirt with a word ‘I ♥ my Wifey’ on it.

“And this is for me.” She said while holding a shirt with ‘I ♥ my Hubby’

“Guys, let’s go to that restaurant. I’m hungry and they said that their food tastes nice. Don’t worry I’l treat you all. That means that Teuk will not treat Sora anymore.” Leeteuk smiled when he heard what Sungmin said.

 

They ordered everything they wanted. Sora was at the front of Eunsoo. Leeteuk sat at the front of Sungmin. Their position was like this...

 

Sungmin - Eunsoo

Leeteuk - Sora

 

When their food arrived, the waitress told them something.

 

“Maams, sirs, because it is the 10th anniversary of our resto, our manager decided to give you a 3-day and a 2-night expense-paid vacation in Jeju Island.” The waitress said happily.

“Really?! You’ve gotta be kidding me. I mean, why us?” Eunsoo asked.

“Well, our manager observed that the you are the sweetest couples today.” Referring to EunMin and Teuk and Sora. Teuk and Sora was surprised on what they heard.

“Uhmm… Miss, when are we going to Jeju Island?” Minnie inquired.

“You can go whenever you want, Sir. You can just introduce yourselves that you are the winners and our staff will assist you there.”

“Thank you very much.”

“ Eunsoo, we’re not a couple yet, remember?” she whispered.

“I know. But Jeju Island? Hello. We’re not going to spend a centavo in this trip.” She convinced Sora.

“But--“

“No more buts, okay? You could just pretend.” Eunsoo smiled.

On the other hand, Leeteuk looked at Sungmin as if he’s really in a big problem.

“Sungmin-ah, what do I do? Am I going or not?”

“Well, if I were you, of course I will. Going to Jeju Island without spending even a penny, who would ignore that? Just look forward to the positive side of it, okay?” Teuk sighed again.

 

“KISS!” a costumer demanded.

“YEAH! WE WANT YOU TO KISS! THAT’S NORMAL FOR SOMEONE WHO’S IN A RELATIONSHIP!”

“IN THE CHEEKS WILL DO!” they shouted.

 

The costumers hit their glasses with their spoons making a ‘ting-ting-ting’ sound. Without hesitation, Sungmin kissed Eunsoo in the cheeks and hugged each other. Now this time, Leeteuk had to kiss Sora.

 

“Sora, I’ll approach you. Okay, just close your eyes.” He said nervously. Sora just nodded.

 

Just like what Leeteuk said, she closed her eyes and waited him to kiss her cheeks. As Teuk was approaching her, she suddenly turned her head to him. Resulting them to kiss each other’s lips. Because of shock, their lips didn’t separated for almost 10 seconds. Everyone shouted and squealed in too much fluff. Eunsoo and Sungmin didn’t expected that to happen.

 

‘OH MY GOSH! He stole my first kiss! But why am I feeling something like this. It feels like my problems were gone when he touched my lips with his. Why am I so happy? Why is my heart pounding so loud? It’s my first time to experience this different kind of sensation. ’ she thought while she touched her lips with her hand.

 

‘ASDFGHJKL! What the heck? Why did she turned her head as I was approaching? Did she really did that on purpose? But why am I not angry at her of what she did? And my heart… seems like it’s jumping for joy.  My world stopped turning on that moment. And on the first place, she’s the first girl that I’ve kissed for my whole entire life!’ he thought and found himself secretly smiling. ‘Damn. Why am I smiling? Should I be happy?

 

“Yah. The both of you. Did you enjoy your lip-to-lip kiss?" Sungmin teased the both of them.

“Minnie-ah, stop that! You’re making them awkward to each other. Let’s just eat, okay?” Eunsoo said.

 

As they we’re eating, only Eunsoo and Sungmin are only the ones who were talking. Well, Leeteuk and Sora are not even facing nor talking to each other at that moment. Hmm…

When Leeteuk and Sora reached home, you can really fell the awkwardness in the atmosphere. No wants to talk. They were just avoiding each other’s presence. The both of them were really wary of what happened moments ago. Sora’s phone rang. It was Eunsoo calling.

 

“Annyeong. Sora-yah, where going to Jeju tomorrow so that we can avoid a lot absences. Is it fine?”

“Wait. I’ll ask Leeteuk.”

“Leeteuek-ah.” She said with a soft voice.

“Waeyo?”

“Uhmm… Eunsoo is asking if it would be alright if we’re going to Jeju tomorrow.” He answered.

“Uh-huh. It’s fine with me.”

“Eunsoo, it’s alright with us. Bye.”

 

.