Chapter 7

My Lover-Next-Door

 

 

Sora’s POV

 

“I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years

I love you for a thousand more.

 

And all along

I believe I will find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I will love you for a thousand years; I love you for a thousand more...”

 

“I dedicated my song for Donghae oppa.”

“Yah. That’s a safe answer.” Sungmin said.

“But it’s true. I’m an ELF and bias is Donghae. He makes me smile. He makes my day complete. And also his face makes me melt.” I said.

“Right! And Kyuhyun and Siwon oppa too! He’s evilness makes my lonely day happy! Siwonnie’s chocolate abs makes my day sweet. OMG. Yah how about let’s go the town and find some posters of our biases?”
“Oooohhh.. KAJA!” omg. She read my mind.

“Ah. So you’re telling us that you will leave us here.” Leeteuk said.

“So we better get going ne? we’ll come back ASAP! Annyeong!” my fangirl friend said.

“Oppa! Here we come!” I said excitedly.

 

When we reached the town, we went to store that sells KPOP things. Posters, albums, ballers, photo cards, fans, t-shirts, caps. Anything a fan girl would ever ask. We went to the posters section. I can’t buy an album because I didn’t brought enough money for me to buy one. Too bad. T___T oh well, back to the topic. I saw many posters of Super Junior there. From Sorry, Sorry, Bonamana, Mr. Simple, Superman to A-Cha. I almost died because of their hotness and handsomeness. They are so perfect in my eyes.

 

“Oh Donghae oppa… my perfect bias. If I’ll see you, I’ll never let you go. Will you marry me?” LOL. I think I’m really insane. I’m talking to the poster.

“Yah, cut that out. Everyone’s watching you. Be ashamed of yourself sometimes, ne?” she said quietly.

“Okay I will. But look at him. Could you ever resist his charisma?” I over reacted.

“OMG. Oppa! So handsome! Kyaaa. ><” and she agreed with me.  We hugged the poster and the people were really watching us as we spazzed. Well, fangirls of the same fandom, spazz together. Am I right or am I right? Hahaha.

 

I bought 7 posters of Donghae ONLY. He is my bias and if he will ask me too marry him; I will definitely say I DO. LOL. I’m out of my mind. Well, Eunsoo didn’t buy one because she suspects that Sungmin would get jealous. Hahaha. I’m lucky that I don’t have a boyfriend. No one would get jealous if I’ll do my fangirl matters.

 

When we arrived at the Sapphire Blue Hotel, the two boys ran towards us and got curious of what we bought.

“Who the heck is this?” Leeteuk asked me.

“He is just my bias. My dream. My happiness. My life. My everything. My HUSBAND.”

“Very well said then. Unbelievable yet satisfying. Sungmin-ah, I’m more good-looking than him, right?” he compared his angelic face with the handsome face of my baby.

“Yah, the both of you look the same. Hahahaha.” *high-fives with Leeteuk* and the two of the burst into laughter.

“Not funny. Really not funny.” Eunsoo said seriously.

“Aish. Forget it. tomorrow, when we will reach home, I will put this in my wall and talk to him all night long.”

 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Good bye Jeju Island. Thank you for the memories you gave us. I’ll never forget you. Don’t worry we will visit you again.” Sungmin said as we bid our good bye to the beautiful Jeju Island.

“Ahjumma, Ahjusshi, thanks for everything.” Of course, I also thanked them for the things they did for us.

“We will really miss this wonderful place.” Eunsoo added.

“You have worked hard.” We all bowed to them as a sign of gratitude.

“I guess we better get going. The bus has arrived to fetch us. Kamsahamnida. Annyeong!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the very long and tiring travel, thank God we reached safe. And as I promised to myself, I hurriedly posted my Donghae’s poster to the wall in my part of the room. 
“Gosh. He is so handsome, isn’t he?” I asked Leeteuk.

“Him? Handsome? Oh please, the real meaning of handsome is ME.”

“Oh, all hail to the narcissistic prince.” I said sarcastically.

“Yah, it does not mean that you baked me a cake and we became friends were this close.” I showed my index and middle finger.

“Donghae oppa, don’t mind him, ne? he’s just insecure of you.”

“Aish. Insane little girl.”

I hit him with the pillow.

“Yah. Are you starting a pillow fight again?” he asked.

“No, I’m not. I’m just warning you. Hey, watch your words next time. I really won’t take it for granted if you will speak harsh words against my husband. If you’ve got nothing good to say, shut that mouth, okay?” I warned him.

“Woah, woah. Okay. Calm down. I understand.” He said.

“Good then.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*ring ring ring *

Okay. I woke up because of a text from Eunsoo.

 

From : Eunsoo

 

Good Morning! Rise and shine. Hey, wake up. Or else you’ll be late.

 

Awww. Such a caring friend. That’s why I love that fan girl. Wait, something’s weird. It’s the first time she acted like this. Did I forgot anything? There’s really something that Eunsoo wants to tell me, but I don’t know why. Oh well. Maybe I’ll just prepare for school. Leeteuk left early without waking me up. Aish. Bad boy.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When I arrived at school, I was surprised when Eunsoo appeared suddenly in front of me.

“Annyeong!”

“You know you’re acting weird.” I place my hand in her neck and forehead. “Are you sick or something?”

“Yah. Are you even my friend or not?”

“Of course I am. Did I forgot something?” she just rolled her eyes.

“Wait.” I checked the calendar in my phone and OH! That’s why. It’s her birthday! I forgot. Hahaha. Bad friend.

“Saengil Chukkahamnida chingu-ah!”

“Gomawoyo!” she showed her palm to me as if she wants something.

“What is that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Gift!”

“Uh-oh. Seems like I forgot. Yah! I forgot your birthday. How could I even give you a gift?”

“I hate you!”

“Arasso. I’ll just treat your dinner, happy?”

“Woooah. Jeongmal?”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“Saranghaeyo! You’re really a friend.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Classes are over and I know that  this girl is excited.

“So… where are we going?”

“Well, it’s your choice.”

“Wait, how about let’s eat at McDonald’s and spazz later?!”

“Hey, sounds like a good idea.” I agreed.

“Okay, Kaja!”

 

“I’ll just order a burger, French fries and Coke float would be enough.”

“Sure?”

“Nae.”

 

When we sat on our chair, we talk about stuffs our lives. Especially our fan girl life. While sharing those things, we didn’t noticed that’s already nine pm. Uh-oh. We hurriedly went out of McDonalds. While we were walking our way to the exit, I noticed that my hankie was gone. Oh no. it was one of my favorite hankies because it has ‘Prince DH’ on it. you know what it means.

 

“Wait, Eunsoo-ah, my hankie… it must fell off while we were walking.”

“What?”

“Yes. That was one of my favorites.” I frowned.

 

But suddenly, someone tapped my shoulders. Because of being annoyed, I turned towards him and shouted at him.

 

“What do you need?” I shouted.

“Uhmm… Miss, is this yours?”

“Oh, my hankie. Mianhae. Gomawo.”

 

Wait, this guy seems familiar. I think I’ve seen him somewhere, but I don’t remember when or where. His hands, his cheeks, his lips. Oh no. Is he? If I’m not mistaken he is..

 

“D-D-Donghae oppa?” I gasped.  O______O