Chapter 2

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee EunHyuk

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“DongHae ya, right here!” I heard my blonde friend shouted at me from the table across the room. I wave at him and walk to his direction.

“So, why are you calling me here again?” I asked him once I finished ordering my drink. He chuckles a bit.

“Aye… impatient as always. Can’t we just enjoy our time?” he said and took a sip of his hot vanilla latte.

“Aish, SungMin, I’m busy. I still have lots of works to finished at home.” I said while rolling my eyes. SungMin clicks his tongue before putting his cup of vanilla latte down.

“Fine. I’m here to asked you to accompany me to concert! And I won’t take no for the answer since I’ve bought the ticket!” he said with a grin.

“Why don’t you take KyuHyun with you? He’s your freaking boyfriend!”

“Because I want to spend my time with my lovely bestfriend?” he said with a puppy eyes but sadly, his cuteness never effected me. I gave him a look before he sighed and tell me the truth.

“Aw alright… because Kyu is busy that day with his year-end exam.”

“And what make you think that I’m not busy?”

“Because you’re my bestfriend and you always have time for me!! You said it before!” he said with his best puppy eyes. I’m about to reject but then he’s starting to turn to his whining mode.

“Awh pweaseeee Hae, pweaseee… pretty pweasee with a strawberry on top? Pweaseeee…” I groaned in frustration hearing his nonstop whining. Geez, this brat.

“Aish fine, FINE!! Just quit whining. Seriously…” I covered my ears and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“Yeay! Hae, you’re the best!!” he said cheerfully and hug me tightly, almost choking me to dead.

“U-ugh, I’m almost die because of you. So whose concert we’re going to watch now? SHINee? Exo? Don’t you get bored watching their concerts every years?.” I asked and thanked the waitress once she placed down my order.

“Not them but still I won’t get bored watching them! Anyway this one is the worldwide superstar!! He’s newbie but you can’t believe just how famous he became in a short time! He’s reallllyyyy handsome and talented!! He’s really good at dancing and rapping and singing and—OH! Did I mention that he’s Korean!? A super hot korea man and…” he continued to spazz about the so called worldwide superstar while I sipped my Americano, ignoring him. Then my ears caught a line from the song that are being played at the moment in the café.

The person who waited for the first snow to fall…

“AH!! This is one of the song he composed!! He ever said in one of the interview that this song he composed by himself specially for his special someone who waited for him and the first snow to fall so they can meet again. It was soooo romantic but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter