Final

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's gonna be me

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Seriously, Hae! What is that?! Do you seriously know Lee Eunhyuk? How do you know him? Did he really referred that to you?” Sungmin has been asking Donghae tons of questions ever since they successfully got out from the crowds of crying, squealing and angry fangirls. Donghae just sighed but decided to ignore his surrounding, his mind keep playing the scenes at the concert with a creepy wide smile on his face.

“Yah, YAH!! Why are you ignoring me?” Sungmin exclaimed at Donghae while the brunette just rolled his eyes and looked at the ground, finding the ground more interested than his friend’s blabbering until a man in black suit with a dirty blonde hair stopped right in front of them which make Sungmin and Donghae turned their head curiously to see the person who blocked their way.

“Lee Donghae, is it? I’m—“ the man in black said but being cut by Sungmin.

“OMG! You’re Eunhyuk’s manager!! Kris wu!” Sungmin squealed. And the man just nodded his head, not even giving them a smile.

“Right, I’m Kris Wu, Eunhyuk’s manager. Now if you don’t mind… Eunhyuk ssi is asking me to bring Lee Donghae to meet him. Now which one of you is Lee Donghae?” he said with no expression looking at the both of them.

“I am.” Donghae said while raising his hands, Kris looked at him for a while and scan his figure from head to toe before nodding his head and gesture him to follow him.

“Wait! What about my friend?” Donghae asked, stopping Kris. Kris looked back at Sungmin for a while.

”Just leave him here. Eunhyuk only wish to see you, not him.” he said with an ice cold voice before turning and walking away.

“I’m sorry, Min. Just wait for a while, neh?” Donghae said and quickly rushed away, catching up with Kris.

“Yah!!! How could you leave me like this?! It’s really cold right now! Yahh!! You ungrateful brat, aish!” Sungmin pouted and decided to  just find a place to warm himself.

 

 

“Yah, Hyuk! Here’s the Donghae you wanted to meet.” Kris said as soon as he pushed the door to the room where Hyukjae is currently resting after the concert and slumped down to the sofa in the room. Donghae just quietly followed behind Kris, looking around the room but found  no Hyukjae.

“Oh! Wait a moment!!” Donghae heard Hyukjae exclaimed and just by the voice of the person he has been longing to see, his heart started to beat faster and faster each seconds. He couldn’t believe the day has finally come and he’s going to meet Hyukjae, his first and only true love, who’s now a famous idol just like what he had always dream to be.

He was snapped out of his thought when he saw a slim yet muscular body approaching where he stood with his head down. He looked up and in an instant his cheeks flushed red seeing the blonde in only a pair of trousers and topless. The older has surely changed much during the years they didn’t meet, he’s been more handsome and he’s wondering what else that changed from him.

“Hey. You haven’t forgetten me, have you hmm?” Hyukjae said, leaning his head slight closer to Donghae with a smile on his face. Donghae blushed again. His voice was deep and low that make him sounds kind of… y.

“O-of course not… monkey.” Donghae said and grinned at the end of his sentences, decided to get rid of his shyness now.

“Hahaha, you fish.” Hyukjae laughed and ruffled his hair. It was silence for a while, they couldn’t help but feel awkward after a long time not see. So they just stood there, glancing at each other from time to time then laughed shyly when their gaze met. They heard somebody sighed in annoyance and walk toward them.

“Talk you two. I’ll go get fresh air.” Kris said and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.

“So…” both of them said at the same time.

“You go first.” Hyukjae said while giving Donghae his gummy smile. Donghae could feel something dancing in his stomach right when he saw the gummy smile that he has missed so much during these years.

“Haha. So, how are you?” Donghae said shyly with a smile.

“I miss you.” Hyukjae said straight to the point. Donghae was kind of surprise with such straightforwardness from Hyukjae, he blushed before lowering his head to hide his blush.

“M-me too. You haven’t changed much, ey? Being the forever straightforward person.” Donghae said with a grin. Hyukjae laughed at that before nodding his head, agreeing with him.

“You haven’t changed much too. Still a shy and cute Haehae except now you’re more beautiful than before.” Hyukjae said making Donghae’s heart skipped a beat and blushed again.

“T-thanks.” Donghae muttered shyly and they fell into silence once again until Hyukjae decided to man up and get to the point.

“Hae…” Hyukjae said softly and took Donghae’s hand on his making the brunette startled by the blonde’s action. Hyukjae smiles lovingly at him.

“I miss you so much. I wanted you to know that these years we’re apart, never once you slipped off my mind. Not even when I’m in my worst state or busiest state. And my feeling… they never once changed. I love you, Hae. And I still do. Sorry for the late confession. I should’ve confessed to you earlier. I’m sorry for making you wait Hae, for not giving you a certainty about my feelings toward you. I’m so sorry, I love you.” and with that he leaned in and captured Donghae’s lips on a short sweet innocent kiss. Donghae blushed furiously while his heart beats faster and faster each seconds.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter