Chapter 1

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wait For Me

_________________________________________________________________

 

I look out of the car’s window, watching the the road covered in snow. I’m on my way to Incheon Airport, I’m leaving Seoul, leaving Korea also leaving the one that I truly love behind… that thought make my heart clenches painfully in my chest. I could only sigh.

Maybe you’re wondering how could a 10 years old boy said he’s truly in love with somebody, maybe you thought it’s just a stupid crush, but no… it’s love. I could feel it whenever he’s around me. The feeling are so strong and it confused me at first but I slowly learned that it’s love that I felt for him for all these years.

It’s his beauty that lure me to him; it’s his smile that brightened my days; it’s his sweet and cute laugh and voice that become the music of my life; it’s his childish, cheerful and innocent self that amused me everyday; it’s his kisses on my cheek that make my heart quickened; it’s his tears when he cried that make me realized that I really wanted to protect him from any harm, from anyone that’s going to hurt him… that’s when I realized I fell in love deeply for him, that I wanted him to be mine and mine only, to cherish and love him forever.

But then, I failed at making it all come true… I have to go now, leaving him in Korea alone with no one else to protect him, to sing him songs, to read him bedtime stories, to cuddle with him and give him loves he needed. I’m disappointed at myself but I need to go… I need to reach my dream… my parents need me.

I’m on the verge of crying again when my butler suddenly tap my shoulder. I blink away the tears and look at my butler smiling softly at me.

“Young master, we’ve arrived at the airport.” He said and I just nodded at him before grabbing my backpack and getting out of the car.

This is it. I’m leaving now. Goodbye Korea, goodbye Lee DongHae. I promise we’ll meet again in the future after I reached my dreams… and the day we’ll finally met again, it’ll be like the day we met few years ago… when the first snow fall.

 

No one’s POV

“…Hae! DongHae! Why are you locking the door, son? Hae, answer me!” a middle aged man keep knocking on the wooden door, getting worried at his usually cheerful son’s behavior.

Meanwhile, the little boy inside the room just sit at his bed while staring outside the window with an emotionless face. He had cried enough and now he’s too exhausted to cry anymore. He smile bitterly, how come he become this quiet and gloomy? Usually he can’t even stay quiet for more than a minute and now he’s been quiet ever since he stopped crying this morning.

“Hae, whatever is happening to you… just remember appa, umma and your hyung are always here for you. Please, open the door and just talk to appa.” The old man said again while trying to hold back his tears. His son is only 10 years old but he can be this frustrated already and lock himself up in the room. He sighed. Just as he was about to walk away, he hear the door unlocked and his sickly pale son walk out of the room.

“DongHae!” his father exclaimed and hug him tight. He’s getting even more worried and tears eventually fell down seeing how helpless his son is.

“DongHae, what happened?” his father asked again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter