Give him a break

Living your nightmare

Yaaaaa~,” you let out a desperate cry. Why is everybody letting me down? you think.

The bartender blinks his eyes a few times while staring at you. You pout. Why does he want to meet and then not show up in the end? You didn’t think Jiyong was like that… guess you’re wrong. As you are packing your stuff and pay the bartender – you give him a big tip, for being so helpful as well as for being so adorable – when you suddenly hear a voice.


“Where are you going?” You turn to look at the person and at the first glimpse of him you freeze.

“Wha- what?” you stumble.

“You’re so early,” he answers your stuttering and smiles.

You gather yourself.
“Actually, you’re late.” You pout once more.

“Omo, I’m not, am I?” he says softly. You turn around and take a look at the clock. You sense he is following your eyes and notices the time. As you watch his face change into utter astonishment, he takes several glances at his watch and the clock.

“Uhm.. is something wrong?” you ask him carefully. You see his face change into anger now and you wonder if you did something wrong.

“Everything’s just fine,” Jiyong says, slightly sarcastic. “Do you mind if we go upstairs to our room?” Just realizing what he just said, probably at the sight of your stunned face, he quickly adds “the other guys are there, you can meet them too.”

~ x ~

“YOUNG BAE, WHERE ARE YOU?” Jiyong yells while he opens the door. You hear a lot of noise coming from inside the room. You hear furniture move and when you peek inside the room you see someone’s running and stumbling to get out of the room. As Jiyong runs after him, you stand there in the door opening completely flabbergasted. Three pair of big eyes are watching you.

“Hi” you say shyly.

“Hello!” one of them says cheerful. “Are you the girl Jiyong and YB bothered last night?” The other two are laughing now.

“Daesung, leave the girl alone,” a deep voice said. TOP, who was sitting on the couch, gives you a little smile. He always felt for the girls who were coming by to be overwhelmed like this, especially the girls Jiyong brings.

“Yaaaa, I’m sorry okay?” Jiyong enters the room with Taeyang, who clearly feels sorry for whatever reason.

“You’ve met him, didn’t you?” Jiyong asks you politely, referring to Taeyang.

“Yes, before you came in,” you say, afraid of the tension that’s between the two of them.

“Taeyang here, he messed with my watch so it would say six o’clock instead of 7 o’clock. That’s the reason why I was late.”

“I’m sorry, really.”
You feel sorry for Taeyang. He clearly is sorry for what he did and somewhere you think it was a good joke.

“Jiyong, don’t be too harsh. It was just a joke. I’m sorry I got a little mad before. Can we just have fun now?”

~ x ~

All six pair of eyes were focused on the television: there was a horror movie on and the silence was killing you.

That’s one more sleepless night, you thought, totally afraid of horror movies.

If you have to be honest, you're not even watching. You can’t, you’re too afraid. Jiyong notices you don't watch it and he looks at you. As your eyes meet you can see his eyes smile. At that moment the commercials begin and the boys start to chatter. Jiyong stands up and stretches. He noticed that you aren’t too comfortable watching this horror movie so he wants to do something else to
make you feel comfortable. As you look up to him he winks at you and claps his hands, and says: “So, what are the plans tonight?”