Misunderstood

I realised something...eotteoke

 

Because of their time together, they got closer and feelings grew too. Especially for Sungmin!

 

One day, almost everyone had schedules and in the dorm left Yesung and Sungmin. They decided to go to the mall and visit the toys shop. On the way there, Yesung kept asking questions like “how are you and Kyuhyun” “Are you guys dating” “how long are you guys dating”…..

 

“Enough already! You’re making me blush!” shouted Sungmin. He forgot they were on the streets and everyone looked at them wondering what happened. This cause Sungmin to blush more.

 

Finally they reached the mall. They rush to the toys shop. Sungmin was looking at the pink bunnies while Yesung was looking at the turtles. They were having so much fun showing each other toys that they found. Even the shop manager could help but giggled. Why? Who wouldn’t giggled when two cute (hot) boys playing around with toys?

Little did they know….two pairs of eyes were staring at them.

 

In the shop…

 

“Yesung you chose what you want to buy?” “Yes”

 Yesung was first to be at the cashier but before he could pay; Siwon came in and gave the cashier the money and pull Yesung out of the shop.

 

Sungmin (and the cashier) was shock.

 

“erm aren’t you going to pay?” asked someone. Sungmin looked at the owner of the (familiar) voice. “Kyuhyun!”

 

“Cashier-shi, the guy that came in and gave you money had given you money more than needed. You won’t mind if we use the money to bring this pink bunny?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

The cashier nods her head. And Kyuhyun and Sungmin were out of the shop.

 

“Kyuhyun how did you know we were in the mall” asked Sungmin, looking at Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun continued walking. “Asked the security guard” replied Kyuhyun still not looking at Sungmin. “Ok…why are you guys early?” asked Sungmin again but this time he looked down. “We rushed back here” replied Kyuhyun in a cold tone and this time he looked at Sungmin.

 

“Why are you asking so many questions? Do you hate it when we disturb you DATE with Yesung?”

 

“Eh! NO! I was just asking….” shouted Sungmin but mumbled at the end. He saw Kyuhyun’s eyes and it showed anger. Never make Kyuhyun angry or it will be scary.

 

After the conversation, Sungmin avoided looking at Kyuhyun.

 

And when they reach home, Kyuhyun went straight to his room (remember Kyuhyun and Sungmin shares a room).  

 

Sungmin could only stare at the retreating back of Kyuhyun. “Sungmin, do you want to talk to me?” asked Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was sitting on the couch with other members.

 

Sungmin looked at Eunhyuk in the eyes. Once Eunhyuk saw Sungmin’s teary eyes, he knew Sungmin needs to talk.

 

Eunhyuk holds Sungmin hand and walk him to Eunhyuk’s room. Both of them sat on Eunhyuk’s bed. Soon, Sungmin cried on Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

 

After crying, Sungmin told everything that happened.

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

Why do I have this feeling that Kyuhyun’s jealous….no no I shouldn't tell Sungmin …..it will give him false hope. Aishi….I really have to talk to the evil maknae.

 

P.O.V ends

 

“Eunhyuk, I should apologise to Kyuhyun. Don’t you think its right?” asked Sungmin. Eunhyuk gave him a smile. Both of them went outside but as soon as they open the door, Kyuhyun was staring back at them, shocked as well. (kyumin’s room and Eunhyuk’s room are opposite each other)

 

“After flirting with Yesung hyung, you flirt with Eunhyuk” Kyuhyun said in a sarcastic tone and walked off.