I realised something...eotteoke chapter 1

I realised something...eotteoke

 

When I look at you…..my heart beats faster but it hurts when you stab it…

 

*Flashback*

 

“Sungmin-ge, did you saw Kyuhyun?”

 

“Yes….he is at his room”

 

“Thank you gege(brother in Chinese)”

 

Eunhyuk walks towards Sungmin and asked “told Zhou Mi where is Kyuhyun and you broke your own heart?” Sungmin could only return a fake smile.

 

“I don’t want to see a fake smile. I want to see your real smile, the smile that light up my world. You encourage me to confess my love to Donghae and saved me from my heartaches. I want to help you hyung!”

 

Sungmin shakes his heads and said “as long he is happy….I am too”

 

Eunhyuk gave him a ‘you-don’t-look-like-it’ look. “But you are not happy at all”

 

*End of flashback*

 

Sungmin is always around for Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun always treated Sungmin as a brother and nothing else.

 

And one night………….

 

Sungmin went to the kitchen to drink milk. He couldn’t sleep because Kyuhyun was not sleeping too. (Kyuhyun and Sungmin share a room, oh and don’t think like a fish…)

 

Sungmin drank his milk and found Kyuhyun seating at the balcony. Sungmin knew that Kyuhyun was not happy because Kyuhyun always looks at the night sky when he is sad. Sungmin washed his mug and walked towards Kyuhyun silently.

 

Sungmin touched Kyuhyun’s shoulder and stood beside him. Kyuhyun look up at Sungmin. Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a smile and asked “mind telling me why are you unhappy?” “I’m not unhappy” “oh really, then why are you here? You will only come here and sit to look at the night sky only when you are sad”

 

Kyuhyun gave small sigh “why do you always know.” Sungmin kneel in front of Kyuhyun and hold his hands. “I always do and tell me why are you sad” Sungmin asked with that small smile.

 

“Zhou Mi is going back to China to visit his family…..and……his…….loved….one” said Kyuhyun with tears streaming down his cheeks. Sungmin caught with his thumbs and wipe it off, “Do….you…like Zhou Mi?” Sungmin asked replacing that small smile with a fake smile. “I don’t know but he is special to me” Kyuhyun replied still with tears falling.

 

“I see….and stop crying” Sungmin hugged Kyuhyun and he wrap his arms around Sungmin and cried. Sungmin heard the sobs and begged “Please stop crying” Sungmin sounded as if he is going to cry too.

 

Kyuhyun stopped crying immediately and pull away from the hug. Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun’s face and showed a smile that could light up the dark sky. Kyuhyun’s heart

skip a beat and was a little surprised.

 

Sungmin pull Kyuhyun back to their room. Sungmin made Kyuhyun lie on the bed and took at chair and placed it beside Kyuhyun’s bed. “Kyuhyun until you sleep, I will not leave and I’ll stare at you” Sungmin said with a smirk.

 

“You know that I don’t like it when someone is staring at me” said Kyuhyun with a pout.

“I know and go to sleep now” Sungmin said while pulling up Kyuhyun’s blanket. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and tried to sleep but he just couldn’t sleep.

 

“Hyung~ I can’t sleep” pouted Kyuhyun. “Aishi….alright close your eyes” Kyuhyun did as he was told. And a sweet lullaby could be heard. Sungmin was singing a lullaby and it is self composed. Kyuhyun smiled and went to his dreamland.

 

After singing, Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun, making sure Kyuhyun is asleep. And he was, Sungmin stood up, wanting to leave. But he felt a hand grabbing his wrist. He turns around to find a sleeping Kyuhyun holding his hand and mumbling “don’t go”

 

Sungmin couldn’t bear to leave Kyuhyun and so he stayed.

 

THE NEXT MORNING….

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

Where is Sungmin, I couldn’t find him in the kitchen. He usually is preparing breakfast by now …he always cooks for us on odd days while Ryeowook cook for us on even days. I’m hungry too….. better go to his room and wak…….

 

P.O.V ends

 

“TEUKIE-UMMA” shouted Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk found Sungmin beside Kyuhyun’s bed and knowing Kyuhyun for many years, he doesn’t like having someone near him when he is sleeping.

 

Why did Eunhyuk call for his umma....I mean Leeteuk? Because it is his natural instinct to call Leeteuk when weird things happens.

 

Back to the story….

 

Eunhyuk’s loud voice woke up everyone except kyuhyun. Of course Leeteuk came running towards Eunhyuk. He found Eunhyuk standing in front of Kyumin’s room and he asked him what happened. Once he saw what happened in kyumin’s room, he almost fainted but Kangin who rush to the scene caught him in time.

 

Sungmin don’t know what to do to calm everyone. He just whispered “Kyuhyun didn’t have a good night yesterday so I stayed beside him. And don’t worry; he is alright now….I guess” 

 

“ok……..Sungmin please cook now. I’m hungry” pouted Eunhyuk. Sungmin smiled and stood up but he couldn’t move from that spot. Kyuhyun is still holding Sungmin’s wrist.

 

“Umma how can Sungmin cook when evil Kyuhyun is holding his hand” Eunhyuk became the aegyo king all of a sudden. Donghae was not happy about it he put his arm around the Eunhyuk’s neck and pulled him to the living room.

 

But because of one sentence everyone stood in silence. “I will cook so go to the living room NOW” roared Kangin. Everyone stared at Kangin with big eyes. ‘Kangin hyung cooks?!’ thought everyone. “YA! Is it that shocking to know that I cook? Go to the living room NOW” shouted the irritated Kangin.

 

Everyone left to the living room. “Sungmin you stay here with Kyuhyun” said Kangin. He left with a smirk on his face…..he knew something.

 

So Sungmin stayed with Kyuhyun for a loooooong time. I bet Sungmin’s legs are numb.

Kangin gave Sungmin food and left without saying anything. Finally, evening arrived (yes Kyuhyun slept the whole day). Kyuhyun woke up and what is the first thing he sees (do I have to say?)

 

“Sungminnie?” was the first word he said since he woke up. Sungmin gave him a smile and heard a growling sound. It was coming from Kyuhyun’s stomach.

 

“aigo~ someone is hungry” chuckled Sungmin. Kyuhyun didn’t blush, he just look away with a small pout. “Come on; let’s go find something to eat. Oh if you didn’t notice, you are still holding my hand” Sungmin chuckled more.

 

This time Kyuhyun blushed, avoids looking at Sungmin’s eyes and let go of Sungmin’s hand. He did it unwillingly and that made Sungmin blushed too. (The two blushing freaks -.-)

 

Soon……there was an awkward silence….but it was disturb by Kyuhyun’s stomach. “Oh! We were supposed to go eat. Let go to the small café we found days ago.” Suggested Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun nodded his head and hang his head low, still avoiding looking at Sungmin. Sungmin pull Kyuhyun all the way to the restaurant.

 

At the restaurant

 

“Yum this is delicious hyung! You should try some” Kyuhyun said and continued eating. “I will get fat if I eat and I’m not hungry” “Minnie say ahh. I give you some” Kyuhyun ignored Sungmin’s excuse. Sungmin took at bite, knowing Kyuhyun is very stubborn.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly giggled. Sungmin gave him what-wrong look. Kyuhyun wipe some sauce off the corner of Sungmin’s lips. That made Sungmin blushes even more. Kyuhyun saw that and “Sungmin hyung, are you having fever? Your face is totally red”

 

Sungmin P.O.V

You evil maknae how dare you tease me! You know I’m blushing! Why am I even here eating with you….

 

P.O.V ends

 

And after they eat, they went back home.