You're a Kyumin Shipper?

I realised something...eotteoke

 

Sungmin looked at the floor with tears flowing down his cheeks.

 

Sungmin P.O.V

Why…….why do you keep destroying me heart? I love you and yet you stab it each time it beats. Kyuhyun ah…….. you are the only one who can stop my heart, make my heart beat rapidly but at the same time you kill my heart, stabbing it, making it bleed. Even if my heart yearns for you…you choose to ignore it. Why……………… The one I love is you….

 

P.O.V ends

 

 Sungmin ran off to his room to cry out his sorrow. Eunhyuk couldn’t help his Hyung and he felt useless. He needs to clear the misunderstanding with Kyuhyun.

 

He found Kyuhyun in the living room with other members. The other members knew that Kyuhyun was not in a happy mood. The other members gave Eunhyuk the stay-away-from-Kyuhyun look. Eunhyuk ignore those looks and said “Kyuhyun we need to talk” in a very serious tone. The other members were shock even Heechul. The happy go lucky monkey is talking seriously to an unhappy Kyuhyun. That’s not good news.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk with a pissed off face.

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

What does he want now? Begging me not to tell Donghae that you are having affair with MY Sungmin…..wait did I say MY Sungmin…..snap it out Cho Kyuhyun. Sungmin ….doesn’t like you.

 

P.O.V ends

 

 Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun went to the balcony. Eunhyuk started the conversation “Kyuhyun you misunderstood me and Sungmin. We were talking and he told me about the incident in the mall. You were too harsh on him without knowing the truth-’’ “And here you are defending him. I thought you love Donghae. Why care so much about Sungmin” Kyuhyun cut Eunhyuk.

 

“Because Sungmin is my Hyung, my brother and he was the one supporting me before Donghae and I got together” Eunhyuk said with tears in his eyes, threatening to fall. 

 

Kyuhyun could not talk back now. He has nothing to say. He knew he was at wrong and the incident at the mall was his entire fault. He was jealous while Sungmin and Yesung were just good friends, nothing else.

 

Seeing Kyuhyun dumbfounded face, Eunhyuk walked off. Leaving Kyuhyun to think how does he apologise to Sungmin and mend Sungmin’s broken heart.

 

During dinner, Sungmin still haven left his room. And everyone was getting worried. Leeteuk knew that he had to do to something. He went to Sungmin’s room and knocks the door. No replies. That’s not good news.

 

Eunhyuk knows Sungmin very well, Sungmin wouldn’t reply if he doesn’t know who is outside knocking his door.

 

Eunhyuk knocks on the door and said “Sungmin Hyung. It’s me Hyukjae. Come out and eat dinner. If you don’t, Leeteuk Umma is going to kill you. So please come out”

 

After a few seconds, a small hoarse voice was heard. “Eunhyuk please leave the dinner at the door. I will eat it. Don’t worry”.

 

Eunhyuk looked at Leeteuk to see if Umma allows. Leeteuk gave Eunhyuk a nod, showing that it’s ok.

 

Everyone drag their feet to the kitchen to eat. It feels weird without the aegyo king with them. Especially Kyuhyun, Sungmin would always be beside him but now Sungmin is not there and worse still, he was the cause.

 

After Eunhyuk finished his meal, he put Sungmin’s dinner in front of the door and knocked on the door saying “Sungmin, it’s me Hyukjae and dinner is here”.

 

He left after talking. Sungmin went towards the door slowly. He had spent his time thinking about Kyuhyun and hugging his bunny that Kyuhyun brought for him. Sungmin open the door slowly, making no noise. He took the food in and started eating.

 

After eating, he opened the door slowly and walked to the kitchen. But half way, a conversation made him stop moving.

 

“Kyuhyun what happened between you and Sungmin” asked Leeteuk. “…I…I was the one wrong but please don’t ask anymore questions” mumbled Kyuhyun.

 

“What did you do to make Sungmin locked himself in his room?” asked Heechul this time. “I….I” a phone call cut Kyuhyun.

 

The caller was Zhou Mi. “Hello Zhou Mi” said Kyuhyun with happiness in his voice.

 

Sungmin P.O.V

You seem happy hearing Zhou Mi’s voice. How could you do that to me……..here am I crying, yearning for you while you are happily talking to Zhou Mi.

 

P.O.V ends

 

“Zhou Mi so you are coming back after 3 days! Thats great. Ok Bye” said Kyuhyun before the end the call.

 

“Sungmin Hyung” said Donghae. Everyone cast they attention to the direction Donghae was looking.

 

“Ar…I’m going to put the dishes on the sink. Ryeowook if you don’t mind, can you wash the dishes for me. Thank you” said Sungmin while walking to the kitchen and putting the dishes in the sink.

 

He quickly went into his room. Just as when he wanted to close the door, Kyuhyun stop it. “Hyung we need to talk” said Kyuhyun in a sad tone.

 

“There’s nothing to talk” replied Sungmin in a sarcastic tone.

 

“But I have, you just sit there and listen to me. Please?” Kyuhyun said in a pleading tone.

 

Sungmin couldn’t refuse Kyuhyun and let him in the room. 

 

Sungmin sat on his bed while Kyuhyun sat on the floor. Kyuhyun hold Sungmin’s hands and said “Sungmin, I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I was…..jealous…. so I got mad. I’m really sorry”.

 

Sungmin widen his eyes. “Jealous….why was you jealous?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Because…..I love you” mumbled Kyuhyun while blushing. Sungmin couldn’t believe what he heard but tears were already falling down his cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun gasped, he immediately wiped Sungmin’s tears with his thumb and repeated but louder this time. “Lee Sungmin, I love you”.

 

This made Sungmin cried harder and he hugged Kyuhyun “I love you too you pabo”.

 

And that night Sungmin cuddled in Kyuhyun’s arms while Kyuhyun sings his lullaby to Sungmin. Both of them sleep peaceful that night.

 

Three days later………

 

“Hello everyone! I’m home!” shouted Zhou Mi. But the thing is……only Sungmin and Kyuhyun is home. What will happen?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Relax! The story haven end!

“Oh! Zhou Mi” said Sungmin coming out from the kitchen. “Hi! Sungmin Hyung” replied Zhou Mi.

 

“Hi Zhou Mi” said Kyuhyun hugging Sungmin from the back.

 

Zhou Mi widens his eyes, shocked to see the closeness between them. But he also have a wide smile on his face.

 

“Seems like you two got together! I’m so happy for you! I knew you two will get together. By the way, I’m a Kyumin Shipper” said Zhou Mi.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin stared at each other. “A Kyumin Shipper?” said both of them.